Al Jazeera interviews David Duke tonight.

Scum such as yourself and David Duke are what is wrong in this world. You have the mindset of an islamic extremist, just have different enemies, and are no better than them.
LOL @ all the little girls fretting over some plastic surgery...been around long enough to know when you can't beat someone's arguments you find any immature flaw you can find and pick at it.

Nazis and Muslims have been cozy with each other for almost 80 years now. They both discovered each other's hatred for Jews and homosexuals and have been cross jerking each other ever since.

Why is Duke's opinion so important? Keep in mind that Al-Jazeera (America) is the former Al Gore propaganda network.

David Duke Talks to Ray Suarez Al Jazeera America

Not sure I get that channel...I hope so if not I am sure youtube will have it up soon afterwords.
You sure it won't interfere with your cross burning?
Hmm..sure I can fit it in between my cross lighting and torching the local synagogue. :D

I don't think you're joking. When an arson strikes a synagogue in your area, this post of yours will be on their radar. I can't wait until they kick in your door. I hope the cop that puts the handcuffs on you is a big black man who winks and smiles at your wife while he's doing it.
There are no synagogues here. :D

Why is Duke's opinion so important? Keep in mind that Al-Jazeera (America) is the former Al Gore propaganda network.
Dunno. I do know the media hates having him on because he scares the shit out of them...Al Jazeera is on the outside of the established media and if I remember correctly he has been on there a few times.

Strange bed fellows indeed. The Left is in bed with Muslims because Muslims hate America as much as they do. The Muslims are in bed with Nazis because they hate Jews and homos as much as they do. It can only be explained when it's understood that there's one unseen puppeteer running it all, the devil whom they all serve.

Not sure I get that channel...I hope so if not I am sure youtube will have it up soon afterwords.
Hmm..sure I can fit it in between my cross lighting and torching the local synagogue. :D

I don't think you're joking. When an arson strikes a synagogue in your area, this post of yours will be on their radar. I can't wait until they kick in your door. I hope the cop that puts the handcuffs on you is a big black man who winks and smiles at your wife while he's doing it.

Dunno. I do know the media hates having him on because he scares the shit out of them...Al Jazeera is on the outside of the established media and if I remember correctly he has been on there a few times.

Bullshit.

Strange bed fellows indeed. The Left is in bed with Muslims because Muslims hate America as much as they do. The Muslims are in bed with Nazis because they hate Jews and homos as much as they do. It can only be explained when it's understood that there's one unseen puppeteer running it all, the devil whom they all serve.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

No, not really. It's all true and sadly so.

Bullshit.

Yes really. I don't hate America. And I don't hate Musllims. And I don't hate Jews. And I don't hate homos. But I do hate Nazi's. And I'm a leftie.

So I call bullshit.

Bullshit.

Yes really. I don't hate America. And I don't hate Musllims. And I don't hate Jews. And I don't hate homos. But I do hate Nazi's. And I'm a leftie.

So I call bullshit.

You don't represent the American Left. I'm looking at the entire rug, not the individual fibers.

So...you can't see the trees for the forest then? It's a caractature of the rug.

So...you can't see the trees for the forest then?

Touché. I never said that Leftists hate Muslims, in fact I said the exact opposite. Makes me wonder what you think you're arguing against.

Hating America. Hating Jews (which is funny cause Jews are often leftist). Supporting Nazi's....pffft
You still didn't read what I wrote. Think of three people in bed, yes a big bed. Leftists, Muslims, and Nazis. Leftists love Muslims because both hate America, Israel, and freedom. Muslims in the middle love Nazis because both hate Jews and homosexuals and love Leftists because they both hate Israel. Then you have the Nazis on the right side of the bed who hate Leftists because they support multiculturalism, and Leftists on the Left side of the bed hate Nazis because......well, they're racist bigoted assholes. But Muslims love both of them.

Which is why I said strange bed fellows.

Touché. I never said that Leftists hate Muslims, in fact I said the exact opposite. Makes me wonder what you think you're arguing against.

Hating America. Hating Jews (which is funny cause Jews are often leftist). Supporting Nazi's....pffft
You still didn't read what I wrote. Think of three people in bed, yes a big bed. Leftists, Muslims, and Nazis. Leftists love Muslims because both hate America, Israel, and freedom. Muslims in the middle love Nazis because both hate Jews and homosexuals and love Leftists because they both hate Israel. Then you have the Nazis on the right side of the bed who hate Leftists because they support multiculturalism, and Leftists on the Left side of the bed hate Nazis because......well, they're racist bigoted assholes. But Muslims love both of them.

I'm a wee bit bitchy ;)

Leftists don't hate America. They don't hate Israel. :dunno: But you do create an interesting bed :lol:

I'm a wee bit bitchy ;)

Leftists don't hate America. They don't hate Israel. :dunno: But you do create an interesting bed :lol:

Yeah....I saw an episode on Cinemax and began to draw comparisons.

So you think the media should have an interview with every single racist piece of shit out there, otherwise it means they're afraid? You have the logic of a mentally ill person. No wonder you admire a KKK leader.

So you think the media should have an interview with every single racist piece of shit out there, otherwise it means they're afraid? You have the logic of a mentally ill person. No wonder you admire a KKK leader.

And the truth is, any media outlet will interview any Kluxer who wants one. I can't see any of them saying no to such a sensational headline.

And the truth is, any media outlet will interview any Kluxer who wants one. I can't see any of them saying no to such a sensational headline.

Howard Stern used to regularly invite this idiot redneck white supremacist on his program, just to allow the guy to make a fool of himself while Howard mocked him. It used to be one of his funniest skits. But a legit news organization wouldn't be interviewing a racist person unless they are part of a news event.

Forum List

Back