Al Jazeera interviews David Duke tonight.

Hmm..sure I can fit it in between my cross lighting and torching the local synagogue. :D

I don't think you're joking. When an arson strikes a synagogue in your area, this post of yours will be on their radar. I can't wait until they kick in your door. I hope the cop that puts the handcuffs on you is a big black man who winks and smiles at your wife while he's doing it.
There are no synagogues here. :D

Why is Duke's opinion so important? Keep in mind that Al-Jazeera (America) is the former Al Gore propaganda network.
Dunno. I do know the media hates having him on because he scares the shit out of them...Al Jazeera is on the outside of the established media and if I remember correctly he has been on there a few times.

So you think the media should have an interview with every single racist piece of shit out there, otherwise it means they're afraid? You have the logic of a mentally ill person. No wonder you admire a KKK leader.

And the truth is, any media outlet will interview any Kluxer who wants one. I can't see any of them saying no to such a sensational headline.

Howard Stern used to regularly invite this idiot redneck white supremacist on his program, just to allow the guy to make a fool of himself while Howard mocked him. It used to be one of his funniest skits. But a legit news organization wouldn't be interviewing a racist person unless they are part of a news event.
Yes they would. As often as they wanted. As long as the racist is white.

Forum List

Back