Al Jazeera interviews David Duke tonight.

LOL @ all the little girls fretting over some plastic surgery...been around long enough to know when you can't beat someone's arguments you find any immature flaw you can find and pick at it.
I went to school with David Duke.

He was an asshole then, and is an asshole now.

That said, I defended his right to be an asshole in public then; under today's PC standards he would have been expelled the first time he spoke in the "Free Speech Alley".

I am fascinated, runner. Can you tell us a bit more about David Duke
as a kid? ---if you wish, of course

Free speech alley means that would be when he went to LSU. I have read Duke's biography. He is fascinating.
'

what is fascinating about him? I have not read much about him or by him---
but anything so far that I have heard or read is simply his parroting of the same
Islamo Nazi propaganda I read as a child circa 1960. I could do the same
thing and there is nothing fascinating about me

David Duke Talks to Ray Suarez Al Jazeera America

Not sure I get that channel...I hope so if not I am sure youtube will have it up soon afterwords.
You sure it won't interfere with your cross burning?
Hmm..sure I can fit it in between my cross lighting and torching the local synagogue. :D

Awe how nice....

Keep_It_Gay__Hitler__7__by_ThePlotThinnens.jpg

bitch-kill-yourself.jpg

LOL @ all the little girls fretting over some plastic surgery...been around long enough to know when you can't beat someone's arguments you find any immature flaw you can find and pick at it.

That said, I defended his right to be an asshole in public then; under today's PC standards he would have been expelled the first time he spoke in the "Free Speech Alley".

Free speech alley means that would be when he went to LSU. I have read Duke's biography. He is fascinating.
Yes, that was before PC.

Nothing like Free Speech Alley exists on a campus today.

Free Speech Alley was a lot like USMB face to face.
LSU is also where he met Chloe isn't it? His ex wife now.

'

but anything so far that I have heard or read is simply his parroting of the same
He isn't a Nazi. He is a White Nationalist. He is fascinating because of the grasp of politics and race and history that he has,he took the Klan from rednecks in white sheets to men in suits and ties,he ran on an openly pro white platform and won election and damn near became governor of Louisiana. Read his book My Awakening. Library probably has it. I bought a signed copy and then got another copy from library. I find polarizing figures fascinating.

Scum such as yourself and David Duke are what is wrong in this world. You have the mindset of an islamic extremist, just have different enemies, and are no better than them.

Yeah? Fascinating to who, a moron like you? Ha ha ha.

tumblr_m047iisfBs1qaboh9o1_500.gif

I know I'll be positively glued to the television.

sorry -----what sort of people have been GLUEING you to the TV----
that is HORRIBLE------do they use "crazy glue"? ------try to let the
cops know about it--------it is bad enough that the GLUE you to the
TV----but must they do so when davie duke is featured. ----it's
a WAR CRIME-------something like the way they burned that poor innocent
Jordanian pilot

Scum such as yourself and David Duke are what is wrong in this world. You have the mindset of an islamic extremist, just have different enemies, and are no better than them.
You are an angry little person. I fight against such ignorance and white guilt like yours every day. I will die fighting it
Even if you aren't a fan of Dukes the fact remains the things he says are truth that no one can refute.

Yes, that was before PC.

Nothing like Free Speech Alley exists on a campus today.

Free Speech Alley was a lot like USMB face to face.
LSU is also where he met Chloe isn't it? His ex wife now.

'

He isn't a Nazi. He is a White Nationalist. He is fascinating because of the grasp of politics and race and history that he has,he took the Klan from rednecks in white sheets to men in suits and ties,he ran on an openly pro white platform and won election and damn near became governor of Louisiana. Read his book My Awakening. Library probably has it. I bought a signed copy and then got another copy from library. I find polarizing figures fascinating.

My career at LSU was brief.

It was not PC to stick your ROTC Garand in the mud, tell the fratboy officer you were leaving to go fuck his girlfriend, and leave the drill field without permission.

sorry -----what sort of people have been GLUEING you to the TV----
that is HORRIBLE------do they use "crazy glue"? ------try to let the
cops know about it--------it is bad enough that the GLUE you to the
TV----but must they do so when davie duke is featured. ----it's
a WAR CRIME-------something like the way they burned that poor innocent
Jordanian pilot

Gorilla glue. That jazz is amazing.

You are an angry little person. I fight against such ignorance and white guilt like yours every day. I will die fighting it
Even if you aren't a fan of Dukes the fact remains the things he says are truth that no one can refute.

Yes, that Duke is the quintessential KKK truth teller, ain't he? Which one of these in this crowd next to Duke is you?

article-2645766-1E65019E00000578-286_634x381.jpg

Wow! Projecting on to others?

Truth in David Duke's beliefs? Only to those with personality disorders.

"Truth that no one can refute"? Do you have any acquaintances that aren`t racist chickenshit goons?

David Duke In His Own Words - Printable Version -- stylesheet outside link --

"Increasingly independent black economic, cultural and political power gave Blacks more freedom to do what came natural to them. Divorced from White influence and culture, they reverted quickly to their genotype -- increasingly typical of black societies around the world. Males exhibited exaggerated sexual aggression and promiscuity that led to the dissolution of the Black nuclear family in America. Females reverted to the age-old African model of maternal provisioning of children."

What we really want to do is to be left alone. We don't want Negroes around. We don't need Negroes around. We're not asking you know, we don't want to have them, you know, for our culture. We simply want our own country and our own society. That's in no way exploitive at all. We want our own society, our own nation...."

"They're trying to exterminate our race. I think, probably in a moral sense, the Jewish people have been a blight. I mean as a whole, not every Jew. And they probably deserve to go into the ashbin of history. But saying that and actually shooting or killing people in masses, are two different things. I'm not advocating extermination. I think the best thing is to resettle them in someplace where they can't exploit others. And I don't think they can live among themselves, I really don't."

"Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people.... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine."

"While helping hundreds of thousands of refugees, Red Cross volunteers undoubtedly heard stories of Nazi brutality and rumors of mass gassings and they noted those rumors and kept an eye out for any evidence of them, but they saw nothing to indicate that the rumors were true."

"It's time to shoot down the illusion that emasculates us. In South Africa, in Zimbabwe (once proud Rhodesia), and right here at home it is as if we are terrorized by a fly, a miserable, tiny housefly. Mesmerized by the mass media we think that this fly is a tiger, so we give it whatever it wants, when if we only had the vision and the will we could dispatch the creature with a flick of our wrist. The white race could choose any path it wants to take and there is no Third World people that could even stand for a moment in our way. The least we could and can do is protect our borders, stop the nonwhite crime plaguing our cities, stop financing welfare illegitimacy, and separate the races once and for all the least we could and can do is survive. The most we could do is use the genetic knowledge we have now to speed our evolution toward a smarter, stronger, healthier people that can touch the heavens."

"Of course you know the miracle of AIDS, we all do. It's the only disease that turns fruits into vegetables."

:eusa_eh:

:disbelief:

:puke3:

"Increasingly independent black economic, cultural and political power gave Blacks more freedom to do what came natural to them. Divorced from White influence and culture, they reverted quickly to their genotype -- increasingly typical of black societies around the world. Males exhibited exaggerated sexual aggression and promiscuity that led to the dissolution of the Black nuclear family in America. Females reverted to the age-old African model of maternal provisioning of children."

What we really want to do is to be left alone. We don't want Negroes around. We don't need Negroes around. We're not asking you know, we don't want to have them, you know, for our culture. We simply want our own country and our own society. That's in no way exploitive at all. We want our own society, our own nation...."

"They're trying to exterminate our race. I think, probably in a moral sense, the Jewish people have been a blight. I mean as a whole, not every Jew. And they probably deserve to go into the ashbin of history. But saying that and actually shooting or killing people in masses, are two different things. I'm not advocating extermination. I think the best thing is to resettle them in someplace where they can't exploit others. And I don't think they can live among themselves, I really don't."

"Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people.... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine."

"While helping hundreds of thousands of refugees, Red Cross volunteers undoubtedly heard stories of Nazi brutality and rumors of mass gassings and they noted those rumors and kept an eye out for any evidence of them, but they saw nothing to indicate that the rumors were true."

"It's time to shoot down the illusion that emasculates us. In South Africa, in Zimbabwe (once proud Rhodesia), and right here at home it is as if we are terrorized by a fly, a miserable, tiny housefly. Mesmerized by the mass media we think that this fly is a tiger, so we give it whatever it wants, when if we only had the vision and the will we could dispatch the creature with a flick of our wrist. The white race could choose any path it wants to take and there is no Third World people that could even stand for a moment in our way. The least we could and can do is protect our borders, stop the nonwhite crime plaguing our cities, stop financing welfare illegitimacy, and separate the races once and for all the least we could and can do is survive. The most we could do is use the genetic knowledge we have now to speed our evolution toward a smarter, stronger, healthier people that can touch the heavens."

"Of course you know the miracle of AIDS, we all do. It's the only disease that turns fruits into vegetables."

Such truthful words could not have been spoken better!

With the demise of South African Apartheid in 1994 the racist goons have no place to turn for hope. Too funny!

Go ahead try and refute any of those.

With the demise of South African Apartheid in 1994 the racist goons have no place to turn for hope. Too funny!
Yes because we all know SA is now an awesome example of racial harmony,peace,economic prosperity,low crime,just a bright beacon of light eh? Actually SA is the PERFECT example of a once proud nation ruled by whites turned into shit by coons.

Yes because we all know SA is now an awesome example of racial harmony,peace,economic prosperity,low crime,just a bright beacon of light eh? Actually SA is the PERFECT example of a once proud nation ruled by whites turned into shit by coons.
SA was pure paradise for the 9%. Not so good for the people who actually did the work.

SA was pure paradise for the 9%. Not so good for the people who actually did the work.
LMAO...You are an anti white moron. S. Africans see apartheid benefits - Chicago Tribune

You know how much work it took to keep a nation of ignorant negro's under control and trying to civilize them!? Shit I would have given up as well.

David Duke Talks to Ray Suarez Al Jazeera America

Not sure I get that channel...I hope so if not I am sure youtube will have it up soon afterwords.
You sure it won't interfere with your cross burning?
Hmm..sure I can fit it in between my cross lighting and torching the local synagogue. :D

I don't think you're joking. When an arson strikes a synagogue in your area, this post of yours will be on their radar. I can't wait until they kick in your door. I hope the cop that puts the handcuffs on you is a big black man who winks and smiles at your wife while he's doing it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back