Al Jazeera Host Asks Why Can’t Arab Armies Be More Humane, Like Israel?

Two points.
I've dabbled in statistics, meself. No use to elaborate.
I will never forget when Obmama's grandmother was interviewed back when, she stated emphatically how proud she was that he was born in her house. Next day, of course a number of relatives swore she was senile and dreaming. Nuff said.
The con artist we have for president STILL hasn't produced his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate. He's produced a "certified copy" which is when you LOOSE your birth certificate, and request a copy to be reissued from the state vital records dept.

This is nowhere close to the original with it's details, just a basic confirmation, for purposes of proving US citizenship or obtaining a passport. Hawaii had a policy back then for children of US born citizens, that a Birth certificate could be issued to US citizens in order to expedite the proof of citizenship process.

What I'm saying is when it comes to Hawaii, the copy he's produced is MEANINGLESS because it is the ONLY state where a person could be born outside the US, yet still be issued a Birth Certificate.

Maybe that law has changed in recent years.

Not quite sure what this has to do with the topic of the thread:confused:

Hoss asked a question, I answered and then the lavine started....

I'm am not gonna get into an argument with the Righties here - whom I like and respect - about this - but we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this.

And you can be guaranteed I am never gonna go all birther on Ted Cruz.

So, back to Israel.....

Forum List

Back