Al Jazeera Host Asks Why Can’t Arab Armies Be More Humane, Like Israel?

If all the Arab muslim countries were like Israel, there would be peace be and prosperity throughout the Mideast...Think about it:eusa_angel:

Not so blinded by the Jew hatred as some.. "Learn from the Israeli Army"

Al Jazeera Arabic admits France, Israel better - YouTube

I have seen this phenomenon happen so often. Who bitches among the loudest at Israel? Jordan. Who is one of Israel's best trading partners? Jordan.

Go figure.

And I will raise that one "schlemiel, schlamazal"

Somewhere, a cleric is scratching out a fatwa.

You will be able to recognize him by the bloody knuckles.

The Arabs don't care. They slaughter their own people by the 100s of thousands. The Jews? they take additional loses of our fellow Jews in order to lessen civilian causalities. All the Israel haters are so "outraged"...Hypocrites

Arabs, or Muslims, or both?

If all the Arab muslim countries were like Israel, there would be peace be and prosperity throughout the Mideast...Think about it:eusa_angel:

Yepp. Spot-on.

Remind me to tell about the famous water works projects for the Palis in 1992....

Keep your perspective folks------those guys talking are SUNNIS-----the guys
they are "critiquing" are SHIITES (alawites are like shiites and hezbollah).

All they that is being said is "THOSE SHIITES ARE SUCH DAMN BASTARDS---
THEY ARE EVEN WORSE THAN JEWS AND FRENCH CHRISTIANS"

lets not get over excited about it.........that is all there is to it.............

lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

I have seen this phenomenon happen so often. Who bitches among the loudest at Israel? Jordan. Who is one of Israel's best trading partners? Jordan.

Go figure.

Double oye. And then vey.

The Arabs don't care. They slaughter their own people by the 100s of thousands. The Jews? they take additional loses of our fellow Jews in order to lessen civilian causalities. All the Israel haters are so "outraged"...Hypocrites

Yepp. Spot-on.

Remind me to tell about the famous water works projects for the Palis in 1992....

What do you mean by that?

and

Are you a math guy?

Go figure.

Yepp. Spot-on.

and

Are you a math guy?

There is a left-leaning jewish organization in the states called Tikkun Olam. I bet you heard of it.

In 1991, Rabbi Lerner was collecting money to send to Eretz Yisrael to help build and upgrade lots of water and sewage pipes in the PA. I really believed in the project. I worked an extra job for four months just to scrape up money to send in for the project. In collaboration with a lot of other organizations, 1.2 Billion was accumulated over about 2 years. Once the waterworks were built or upgraded, the Palis then promptly destroyed most of them, saying they would never drink water from dirty jewish hands. And the day I read this information was the day I promised myself that I would never, ever again help send any kind of aid to the PA, no way.

I still believe in the overriding principle of Tikkun Olam, but not necessary this type of application. I also believe in Ve Emet Emunah.

I collect, analyse and crunch electoral statistics in my free-time, away from my main profession. I have a huge blog of electoral statistics, numbers, numbers, numbers....

Go figure.

Double oye. And then vey.

Yepp. Spot-on.

Yup. That's correct. Muslims have used Israel as a great diversion from the corruption and barbarity of their own regimes.

Why Can’t Arab Armies Be More Humane, Like Israel?

The whole Islamic culture is based entirely on aggression, conquest, dominance and cruelty.
The western concept of humanity has never applied, and Sharia Law commands that Jihad be carried out by any means necessary .... therefore it's very unlikely, not to say almost impossible, that this culture will ever change.

Go figure.

Yepp. Spot-on.

and

Are you a math guy?

There is a left-leaning jewish organization in the states called Tikkun Olam. I bet you heard of it.

In 1991, Rabbi Lerner was collecting money to send to Eretz Yisrael to help build and upgrade lots of water and sewage pipes in the PA. I really believed in the project. I worked an extra job for four months just to scrape up money to send in for the project. In collaboration with a lot of other organizations, 1.2 Billion was accumulated over about 2 years. Once the waterworks were built or upgraded, the Palis then promptly destroyed most of them, saying they would never drink water from dirty jewish hands. And the day I read this information was the day I promised myself that I would never, ever again help send any kind of aid to the PA, no way.

I still believe in the overriding principle of Tikkun Olam, but not necessary this type of application. I also believe in Ve Emet Emunah.

I collect, analyse and crunch electoral statistics in my free-time, away from my main profession. I have a huge blog of electoral statistics, numbers, numbers, numbers....
If your hobby is electoral statistics, tell me this: I can understand the 1st election but how in the name of hell did that Kenyan imposter ever win the second? Is it because we don't have a voter I.D. law? Or people voting 73 times and dead people voting?

and

Are you a math guy?

If your hobby is electoral statistics, tell me this: I can understand the 1st election but how in the name of hell did that Kenyan imposter ever win the second? Is it because we don't have a voter I.D. law? Or people voting 73 times and dead people voting?

Hey, Hoss!

I cannot agree with you about what you say about the second election, for three reasons:

1.) He's not a Kenyan imposter. You may feel that way, and I respect your feelings, but he was born in Hawaii. End of story. American citizen.

2.) Voter fraud in 2012 was perhaps the least it has been in recorded history. Further, a number of states did have voter ID laws in place and more restrictions than ever, which caused a backlash against a backlash, so to speak. In fact, in a number of counties where there were more strict rules in effect, Obama actually improved his statistic, like Cuyahoga County, OH.

3.) There was no hanky panky with machines, for the trends in voting in counties that used paper ballots matched up with the trends in counties that used machines.

Just so you know, I was writing alot of the same stuff to my DEM friends who were really upset in 2004 that Bush, Jr. won re-election, but I proved to them that he did, fair and square.

We could spend hours trying to figure out the why, but that is, at the end of the day, a non-sequitor. The "what" is important. It is extremely hard to unseat an incumbent President, it has only happened 7 times in over 165 years:

1888 - Cleveland (D) unseated by Harrison (R)
1892 - Harrison (R) unseated, by Cleveland (D)
----------------------------------------------
1912 - Taft (R) unseated
1932 - Hoover (R) unseated
1976 - Ford (R) unseated
1980 - Carter (D) unseated
1992 - Bush 41 (R) unseated

In five of those seven occasions, it was the (R) who was unseated, not the (D).

Back to your one point.

There are absolutely no cases of one person voting 73 times. I know of only 3 reported cases of dead people voting in 2012, out of 129,000,000 ballots. That is statistically, nothing.

In Ohio, the state that put Obama over the top on election night 2012, there were 135 prosecuted cases of fraud. That is 0.0024% of the Ohio electorate on that night. Twenty-four ONE THOUSANDTHS of one percent. Five of those cases were elderly women who accidentally voted twice (early ballot, provisional ballot) and turned themselves in coluntarily to correct the error.

There are at least 12 cases of GOP voter fraud, most of them women, btw, the four most brisant, or better put, bizarre, cases were in the SW: AZ, NM and NV.

So, fraud did not put Obama over the top. The electorate voted the way it did. He won, 51.01% to Gov. Romney's 47.15%. Margin, +3.86%. Case closed.

Believe me, if a Republican is winning, I report the stats every bit as vigourously. Wait and see for yourself.

:)

And now that I have derailed this thread among some new friends.... ah, what the heck!!!

Good to hear from you, Hossfly. Thinking of you, your brother and your sister.

Last edited:

Hey, Hoss!

I cannot agree with you about what you say about the second election, for three reasons:

1.) He's not a Kenyan imposter. You may feel that way, and I respect your feelings, but he was born in Hawaii. End of story. American citizen.

2.) Voter fraud in 2012 was perhaps the least it has been in recorded history. Further, a number of states did have voter ID laws in place and more restrictions than ever, which caused a backlash against a backlash, so to speak. In fact, in a number of counties where there were more strict rules in effect, Obama actually improved his statistic, like Cuyahoga County, OH.

3.) There was no hanky panky with machines, for the trends in voting in counties that used paper ballots matched up with the trends in counties that used machines.

Just so you know, I was writing alot of the same stuff to my DEM friends who were really upset in 2004 that Bush, Jr. won re-election, but I proved to them that he did, fair and square.

We could spend hours trying to figure out the why, but that is, at the end of the day, a non-sequitor. The "what" is important. It is extremely hard to unseat an incumbent President, it has only happened 7 times in over 165 years:

1912 - Taft (R) unseated
1976 - Ford (R) unseated

Back to your one point.

There are absolutely no cases of one person voting 73 times. I know of only 3 reported cases of dead people voting in 2012, out of 129,000,000 ballots. That is statistically, nothing.

In Ohio, the state that put Obama over the top on election night 2012, there were 135 prosecuted cases of fraud. That is 0.0024% of the Ohio electorate on that night. Twenty-four ONE THOUSANDTHS of one percent. Five of those cases were elderly women who accidentally voted twice (early ballot, provisional ballot) and turned themselves in coluntarily to correct the error.

There are at least 12 cases of GOP voter fraud, most of them women, btw, the four most brisant, or better put, bizarre, cases were in the SW: AZ, NM and NV.

So, fraud did not put Obama over the top. The electorate voted the way it did. He won, 51.01% to Gov. Romney's 47.15%. Margin, +3.86%. Case closed.

Believe me, if a Republican is winning, I report the stats every bit as vigourously. Wait and see for yourself.

And now that I have derailed this thread among some new friends.... ah, what the heck!!!

Two points.
I've dabbled in statistics, meself. No use to elaborate.
I will never forget when Obmama's grandmother was interviewed back when, she stated emphatically how proud she was that he was born in her house. Next day, of course a number of relatives swore she was senile and dreaming. Nuff said.

Hey, Hoss!

1912 - Taft (R) unseated
1976 - Ford (R) unseated

Back to your one point.

Two points.
I will never forget when Obmama's grandmother was interviewed back when, she stated emphatically how proud she was that he was born in her house. Next day, of course a number of relatives swore she was senile and dreaming. Nuff said.
The con artist we have for president STILL hasn't produced his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate. He's produced a "certified copy" which is when you LOOSE your birth certificate, and request a copy to be reissued from the state vital records dept.

This is nowhere close to the original with it's details, just a basic confirmation, for purposes of proving US citizenship or obtaining a passport. Hawaii had a policy back then for children of US born citizens, that a Birth certificate could be issued to US citizens in order to expedite the proof of citizenship process.

What I'm saying is when it comes to Hawaii, the copy he's produced is MEANINGLESS because it is the ONLY state where a person could be born outside the US, yet still be issued a Birth Certificate.

Maybe that law has changed in recent years.

Last edited:
Hey, Hoss!

1912 - Taft (R) unseated
1976 - Ford (R) unseated

Back to your one point.

Two points.
The con artist we have for president STILL hasn't produced his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate. He's produced a "certified copy" which is when you LOOSE your birth certificate, and request a copy to be reissued from the state vital records dept.

This is nowhere close to the original with it's details, just a basic confirmation, for purposes of proving US citizenship or obtaining a passport. Hawaii had a policy back then for children of US born citizens, that a Birth certificate could be issued to US citizens in order to expedite the proof of citizenship process.

What I'm saying is when it comes to Hawaii, the copy he's produced is MEANINGLESS because it is the ONLY state where a person could be born outside the US, yet still be issued a Birth Certificate.

Maybe that law has changed in recent years.

Not quite sure what this has to do with the topic of the thread:confused:

Forum List

Back