Al Jazeera embeds!

I'm not sure what you're saying. Feel free to make your point if you have one.
Hmmm. I am not too confident that you actually DID miss my point, but I will clarify.

The safety and lives of the embedded Al Jazeera employees depend on those with whom they are embedded. Sometimes safety warnings and other such oversights can happen from time to time in a combat theater and that's a shame when it does happen.

Apples and oranges. Protecting emotions and protecting lives aren't even in the same ballpark.
You're right; they're not.

Now that that's settled, the safety and lives of the embedded Al Jazeera employees depend on those with whom they are embedded. Sometimes safety warnings and other such oversights can happen from time to time in a combat theater and that's a shame when it does happen.

Hmmm. I am not too confident that you actually DID miss my point, but I will clarify.

The safety and lives of the embedded Al Jazeera employees depend on those with whom they are embedded. Sometimes safety warnings and other such oversights can happen from time to time in a combat theater and that's a shame when it does happen.

Apples and oranges. Protecting emotions and protecting lives aren't even in the same ballpark.

Now that that's settled, the safety and lives of the embedded Al Jazeera employees depend on those with whom they are embedded. Sometimes safety warnings and other such oversights can happen from time to time in a combat theater and that's a shame when it does happen.[
I'm clearly not getting your point. Dumb it down for me.

Now that that's settled, the safety and lives of the embedded Al Jazeera employees depend on those with whom they are embedded. Sometimes safety warnings and other such oversights can happen from time to time in a combat theater and that's a shame when it does happen.[
I did dumb it down and I don't have the capacity to go dumber than that. I apologize.

I did dumb it down and I don't have the capacity to go dumber than that. I apologize.

I see a statement:

the safety and lives of the embedded Al Jazeera employees depend on those with whom they are embedded. Sometimes safety warnings and other such oversights can happen from time to time in a combat theater and that's a shame when it does happen.​

What is it that you expect me to do with it? Yes, the wellbeing of the employees depends to some extent on the care taken by the soldiers with whom they're embedded. Yes, mistakes can be made. Yes, it sucks when that happens. I agree.

I see a statement:

the safety and lives of the embedded Al Jazeera employees depend on those with whom they are embedded. Sometimes safety warnings and other such oversights can happen from time to time in a combat theater and that's a shame when it does happen.​

What is it that you expect me to do with it? Yes, the wellbeing of the employees depends to some extent on the care taken by the soldiers with whom they're embedded. Yes, mistakes can be made. Yes, it sucks when that happens. I agree.
Indeed. Amazing that you understand all of a sudden.

I see a statement:

Indeed. Amazing that you understand all of a sudden.
For fuck's sake, make your point.

I will give you this, Al Jazeera at least gives you information on topics you wouldn't get anywhere else, but its definitely slanted against Israel. But that has to do with who their readers and viewers are! All the make sure the readers keep coming back!

Where I like to get my news writen by Arabs/Muslims is Asharq Alawart (please tell me what that means)!

First, they have very talented writers.
Second, they give a unique perspective.
Third, it is refreshing to see Arabs/Muslim try to see both sides of the conflicts
Fourth, they write on interesting topics!

Example, even while being highly critical of Israel in the article they still acknowledge that Hamas is a detrimental to Gaza!

Hamas is a mob-like movement that is ignorant of political action and follows agendas known to exploit the Palestinian cause in order to achieve personal interests. Even if Hamas attacked the Goldstone report in the past, it will go back to attacking Mahmoud Abbas for postponing it and this is what Mahmoud Abbas should have remembered and paid attention to.

I will give you this, Al Jazeera at least gives you information on topics you wouldn't get anywhere else, but its definitely slanted against Israel. But that has to do with who their readers and viewers are! All the make sure the readers keep coming back!
They may have a slight anti-Israeli slant, but their coverage of the issue is perhaps the most thorough and balanced of any international news outlet. If I recall correctly, no other station reported from both Gaza and Israel during the conflict earlier this year.

Where I like to get my news writen by Arabs/Muslims is Asharq Alawart (please tell me what that means)!
LK is right, it's "Middle East."

الشرق الاوسط

First, they have very talented writers.
Second, they give a unique perspective.
Third, it is refreshing to see Arabs/Muslim try to see both sides of the conflicts
Fourth, they write on interesting topics!

Example, even while being highly critical of Israel in the article they still acknowledge that Hamas is a detrimental to Gaza!
They're fine, but I'm immediately distrustful of anything funded or supported in any way by Saudi Arabia. I'll take my chances with Qatar, I guess.

Forum List

Back