Al Jazeera embeds!

someone should definitely tell those towel head sand ******* that they just don't count as much as british whitey. Clearly, all mid eastern non-jews have an IED up their ass and are only an opportunity away from killing everyone. Maybe we should just come up with a final solution and exterminate all of those muslim untermensch and give the Middle East to israel..

Charming. You have now joined Ravi as the mouthpiece for foul racism, used under the pretext of accusing others of being racist.

Thank you for spreading the verbage around, Shogun. You're a champ!

dont get self righteous with me, dogma junkie. We both know where you place muslims in your goofy little race towards seeing revelations come to fruition. if I make fun of your kind and their laughable "who, ME?" approach to validated racism I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me for being less than impressed when you come back crying racist.

Try again in English, Shog. The slavering, drooling and gnashing of teeth is distracting. I know you're trying to say something, and your efforts are real real cute, but so far it's just incomprehensible.

Charming. You have now joined Ravi as the mouthpiece for foul racism, used under the pretext of accusing others of being racist.

Thank you for spreading the verbage around, Shogun. You're a champ!

dont get self righteous with me, dogma junkie. We both know where you place muslims in your goofy little race towards seeing revelations come to fruition. if I make fun of your kind and their laughable "who, ME?" approach to validated racism I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me for being less than impressed when you come back crying racist.

Try again in English, Shog. The slavering, drooling and gnashing of teeth is distracting. I know you're trying to say something, and your efforts are real real cute, but so far it's just incomprehensible.

Every single word in that was engrish, nutter. I guess I should not be shocked that your faith based outlook has a problem deciphering as much. Is this how you perceive gravity too?

BTW, the current term of endearment is "Hajis". Not sand *******.

is that the new coded nomenclature? I'll give it to ya.. it's more creative than "reggin"

It is kind of funny.

Particularly since I think "haji" is actually Hindi!

It's an honorific title given to Muslims who have completed the the pilgrimage to Makkah (Hajj.) It was also the name of the Indian dude with the turban in Johnny Quest.

It's "Revelation" not "revelations".

And that's just one of the many lunatic spasms in that appallingly incoherent post.

Keep trying, grasshopper. Someday, maybe, you will achieve oneness with the universe. And your head, if your avatar is to be taken seriously. And perhaps that explains the issue...

is that the new coded nomenclature? I'll give it to ya.. it's more creative than "reggin"

It is kind of funny.

Particularly since I think "haji" is actually Hindi!

It's an honorific title given to Muslims who have completed the the pilgrimage to Makkah (Hajj.) It was also the name of the Indian dude with the turban in Johnny Quest.

And wasn't it the name of the kid in Tarzan (the series)?

And that's just one of the many lunatic spasms in that appallingly incoherent post.

Keep trying, grasshopper. Someday, maybe, you will achieve oneness with the universe. And your head, if your avatar is to be taken seriously. And perhaps that explains the issue...

:rofl:

oh nooez! I added an "S"!

:thup:

and an AVATAR joke. WOW.

My point stands, nutter. Watching you cry racist is about as funny as a nazi crying genocide.

Here we go...more on haji:

"haji : 1: Arabic word for someone who has made the pilgrimage to Mecca; 2: used by the American military for an Iraqi, anyone of arab decent, or even of a brownish skin tone, be they afghanis, or even bangladeshis; 3: the word many soldiers use derogatorily for the enemy...."

that's from Slang from Operation Iraqi Freedom, a sort of slang guide for Iraqi forces...

but check this out:
"haji mart : any small store operated by Iraqis to sell small items to Americans."

Hey, let's head to the haji mart.

I'm sorry, I know it's an honorary title and it means something, but it just sounds so innocuous and the connotations with Tarzan and Johnny Quest make me giggle.

and an AVATAR joke. WOW.

My point stands, nutter. Watching you cry racist is about as funny as a nazi crying genocide.

Go ahead and find a post of mine that's racist.

And we aren't going to count me giggling over the word "haji".

BTW, Islam is a religion, not a race. Unless you happen to be Sudanese, who apparently think black Muslims are "slaves" and deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth. But that's a different subject.

I'm sorry, I know it's an honorary title and it means something, but it just sounds so innocuous and the connotations with Tarzan and Johnny Quest make me giggle.

Yeah, that's why I prefer El-Hajj. It serves the same function without the pop culture connotations it carries here...

With an avatar like yours why am I not surprised at your response!
You can read it? Al Jazeera isn't an Islamic organization; it's a TV news station.

Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck about Fox, MSNBC or any other news media you would like to name. Being English they mean little to me. I am, however, very aware of Al Jazeera and some of its previous sick coverage of US and British troops.
Care to point to any examples?

As Si modo points out you fail completely to comprehend the point made.
No, I understand that you and others were under the naive impression that Al Jazeera is some sort of mouthpiece for Middle Eastern terrorism. I understand that, because of this, you take offense to their being embedded with British troops. I'm pointing out that this is incorrect and that your concerns are baseless.

The only kneeJERK I see in this thread is YOU. Now take your asinine response and shove it as far up your arse as you can. Be careful to remove your head before doing so.
I hear that Midol goes well with tea and crumpets.

Next time read the link, then you won’t have to ask the question! Al Jazeera has no respect for fallen soldiers or their families and loved ones. They have a policy of publishing pictures of dead soldiers even before next of kin have been informed

Nigel Parson, al-Jazeera International's British managing director, said he would not shield viewers from film that would bring home to them the reality of the conflict despite the distress it would cause the dead soldier's friends and families.
He said that he would even consider showing the pictures before next of kin had been informed.Al-Jazeera defiant on footage of dead soldiers - Telegraph

Five years ago, Al Jazeera broadcast a gruesome video showing British hostage Ken Bigley being murdered by his militant Iraqi captors near Baghdad.
In March, 2003, just after the invasion, Al Jazeera broadcast footage of dead British soldiers in Iraq when their Land Rover was attacked.
Later the same year, the US military banned the station from filming its operations after an Al Jazeera crew filmed an American soldier dying in the street in Baghdad and broadcast it before his family had been informed.

That in itself is sufficient cause NOT to lumber British soldiers with journos who act in this way!

and an AVATAR joke. WOW.

Go ahead and find a post of mine that's racist.

And we aren't going to count me giggling over the word "haji".

BTW, Islam is a religion, not a race. Unless you happen to be Sudanese, who apparently think black Muslims are "slaves" and deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth. But that's a different subject.

gosh, batshit nutter! I thought religious discrimination is also a protected status! Silly me! Clearly, such concern only applies to christians.

:lol:

Please, tell me more about religiously tolerated slavery, dogma junkie. I probably can't find the exact same thing conducted by christians as validated by the old testament.

Next time read the link, then you won’t have to ask the question! Al Jazeera has no respect for fallen soldiers or their families and loved ones. They have a policy of publishing pictures of dead soldiers even before next of kin have been informed

The right of the public to be exposed to the realities of current events takes precedence over the feelings of fallen soldiers' families, important though they may be.

The right of the public to be exposed to the realities of current events takes precedence over the feelings of fallen soldiers' families, important though they may be.

No it fucking well doesn't! The right of the families of the fallen is to be told of the death of loved ones in civil and respectful manner!!! Not by being exposed to the broken and bloodied bodies of their loved ones on a TV screen.!!!!

Last edited:
The American and western media sure doesn't mind showing the bodies of dead Irqai, Afghan, Somali, Palestinian, and Pakistanian, innocent men, women, and children that we have bombed.

We don't notify their families before our media shows the bodies on the news.

But then again, who would we notify?

Since most of the family members are dead.

The American and western media sure doesn't mind showing the bodies of dead Irqai, Afghan, Somali, Palestinian, and Pakistanian, innocent men, women, and children that we have bombed.

Give some links rather than making emotional remarks in retaliation.

Give some links rather than making emotional remarks in retaliation.
Just turn on your TV and watch the news and you will see it everyday.

Forum List

Back