akron ohio pickinjg up after damager blacks caused

Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the jungles of darkest Africa continue to influence their behavior now. That is why they have such high rates of violent crime and illegitimacy.

Cold climates and civilization select genetically for intelligence. This is why Negroes are rarely intelligent.

Well I don't know about that.

But I do know if you look at human history from every part of the world since the dawn of man blacks have historically always been behind. Every first world country has always been of white or Asian decent, half of 2nd world countries are of white and Asian decent, and 3rd world countries are mostly all non white and Asian. There has never been a first world country populated and governed entirely by blacks.

All of man's greatest achievements like science, technology, aerospace, medicine, mathematics, language, architecture and so on we're almost exclusively white and Asian decent.

Look at every black person that achieved some kind of greatness in the last 100 years, almost all of them did so in a white based country they were born and raised in.

I say none of that out of hate or racism or a bias. I say it all out of pure observable history and facts. Blacks tend to have less ambition, lowers inherited capacity to learn, less likely to be calm and rational, more prone to violence and socially unacceptable behavior, more selfishness and lack of compassion for others and less likely to succeed. And it's been that way throughout history allover the world.

Unfortunately the ghetto blacks are used to the poverty life, meaning they could look @ it all day long & think it was supposed to look like that. One is not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the box with the ghetto blacks.

Nobody builds ghettos. Most if not all of them were at one time very desirable places to live.

You can talk about the stores, the schools, the playgrounds, the parks. But my belief (from experience) is that it's the neighbors that make the neighborhood. When bad neighbors move in, the good neighbors move out, and that's how ghettos are created.

Let's see, thousands of whites stormed the capital looking to take people out, beat up police and it was done for something that did not happen. Millions of dollars worth of damage for some shit that was not so. But here we have an unarmed man shot 60 times on camera and you guys can't understand why people are pissed.

We know why they're pissed. It's called ignorance. When you're ignorant of the law, of course you're going to be upset when something bloody like this takes place. If you have an IQ above 40, you understand that criminals bring their fate upon themselves. You understand how easily this could have been avoided, and I don't mean by the police. You blame the bad guy for being bad instead of the good guys.

It all boils down to intelligence and education.

The only thing that will make a difference and improve our cities is to totally segregate them. And enforce that segregation completely and brutally.

Blacks and whites will NEVER be able to live together. That's been obvious from the beginning.

The truth of it can be seen in the rubble left by rioters, and the high black crime rates in our cities. Sadly, those are the only things blacks contribute to any society they are allowed to contaminate.

It's a waste of time and money to continue trying. Integration will never, ever, work.

I don't even know where to start with that. So I won't.

Everyone's entitled to their beliefs. I don't like moralism, and I try to practice what I preach, do I come down on the operational side. Practicality. "What works".

What I know about human beings is, idle minds are the devil's playground. If you have nothing better to do than worry about where your next bag of dope is coming from, then that's what you're going to do. On the other hand, if you have something better to do, then you won't be thinking about who to rob.

Black people are about as homogeneous as white people, which is to say, not at all. I support industry, effort, work and risk. Business. Even that leftard Goats has a business, I support that, that's good. It's "something to do", yes? If you're working all day you're not looking for victims, just customers.

We know why they're pissed. It's called ignorance. When you're ignorant of the law, of course you're going to be upset when something bloody like this takes place. If you have an IQ above 40, you understand that criminals bring their fate upon themselves. You understand how easily this could have been avoided, and I don't mean by the police. You blame the bad guy for being bad instead of the good guys.

It all boils down to intelligence and education.
You oughtta know about ignorance. Your post is an example.

When you have an IQ over 40 you recognize that police had his tags and could have got him later. You also understand that when a white guy kills 6 people and tries to out run police but doesn't get his car shot up, that comments like yours is an exhibition of pure white racist ignorance.

Here here brother....

I don't understand why people don't just treat blacks the way they deserve...they are not like the rest of us...they are beneath us...so why treat them equally...it's not racist or anything, just science.....there are like a few good blacks who know their place, so this isn't aimed at them...just their sons, mothers and others...#MAGA
I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Now, when I survey the use Negroes have made of the rights granted to them by the civil rights legislation I have come reluctantly to suspect that Jim Crow legislation was based on sound instinct. I am still not sure, though. I have known Negroes who were as decent and worthy as any of the whites I have known.

A country with a large black population faces an unpleasant moral dilemma. If it denies blacks equal rights it will deny them to the minority of blacks that have adopted white values, and that behave and perform as well as most whites. If it grants blacks equal rights, it will suffer the social problems we have suffered since 1964, and that South Africa has suffered since the end of apartheid in 1994.

At the very least, whites should stop dismissing books like The Bell Curve as pseudo science, and they should stop blaming whites for the problems blacks cause for themselves and for us.

When you have an IQ over 40 you recognize that police had his tags and could have got him later. You also understand that when a white guy kills 6 people and tries to out run police but doesn't get his car shot up, that comments like yours is an exhibition of pure white racist ignorance.
Racism is a rational response to black social pathology. Blacks have a crime rate eight times the white crime rate. Consequently a criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh for blacks. Before the civil rights movement this was understood in the United States, and particularly in the South.

Hey, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Shoot at the cops, prepare to die. Easy peasy.

HowNottoBeHurtbythePolice.jpg

I have never read about the police killing a black man who was walking home from church. The black man was always breaking the law.

I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Now, when I survey the use Negroes have made of the rights granted to them by the civil rights legislation I have come reluctantly to suspect that Jim Crow legislation was based on sound instinct. I am still not sure, though. I have known Negroes who were as decent and worthy as any of the whites I have known.

A country with a large black population faces an unpleasant moral dilemma. If it denies blacks equal rights it will deny them to the minority of blacks that have adopted white values, and that behave and perform as well as most whites. If it grants blacks equal rights, it will suffer the social problems we have suffered since 1964, and that South Africa has suffered since the end of apartheid in 1994.

At the very least, whites should stop dismissing books like The Bell Curve as pseudo science, and they should stop blaming whites for the problems blacks cause for themselves and for us.
Will you at least continue to support Conservatism in your fight to bring back an apartheid system back to the US? I mean, after all, the Conservative ideology is the ideology most aligned to your way of thinking....

Let's see, thousands of whites stormed the capital looking to take people out, beat up police and it was done for something that did not happen. Millions of dollars worth of damage for some shit that was not so. But here we have an unarmed man shot 60 times on camera and you guys can't understand why people are pissed.
By your logic whites are entitled to at least a thousand more riots before they catch up with black people

By your logic whites are entitled to at least a thousand more riots before they catch up with black people
Whites began this country with a riot and have not stopped.

Is there a video of him firing at the police?
Not that I know of, but the woman at the Capital was unarmed as the same people don't seem to care, maybe because it was a black police officer shooting a white woman vs a white police officer shooting a black man.

Makes all the difference, doesn't it.

Akron has had nothing but dem mayors since 1983.

Can't they hire non-wacist cops? Every cop there, was hired and trained under dem mayors.

Forum List

Back