blacks protesting black mans death cops

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the stupied fool would not stop for cops then gets out of his car running and shooting at the cops. gee i wonder why he died? now the backs are going to riot. and with fireworks on sale to help makes the fires burn.
Does your computer have spell check on it? What is a stupied fool and what backs are going to riot?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Akron is were the white guy got killed by a few black guys at leflake brons school (payed for by tax payers) Leflop didn't say anything about it that I recall. Bitched about some fake racist scribble at his house in LA though.

Akron is were the white guy got killed by a few black guys at leflake brons school (payed for by tax payers) Leflop didn't say anything about it that I recall. Bitched about some fake racist scribble at his house in LA though.
What did he need to say, when the cowards behind it had been caught by the police. Tell us what did you want him to say?

• Thanks
Blacks are always whining about something...

Does anyone really give a shit? It's always the same tired old crap.
Of course racist don't care, they never have for the simple fact that are usually the ones causing the problem. By same old tired crap do you mean racism, discrimination, etc. Yea it does get old doesn't it, how about this WHY DON'T YOU STOP DOING IT and then there is nothing to whine about.

• Love
Of course racist don't care, they never have for the simple fact that are usually the ones causing the problem. By same old tired crap do you mean racism, discrimination, etc. Yea it does get old doesn't it, how about this WHY DON'T YOU STOP DOING IT and then there is nothing to whine about.
Exactly.

This shooting was not justified. Running from the police is not a death sentence. And for whites, you can kill 3 human police, a police dog, and injure 4 other police while resisting arrest and live.

Horseshit is a racist.

Where are all the people opposed to "race obession" or who "never see color" who jump in every thread by blacks about race. Those people are examples of how white racism has morphed to meet the 21st century.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back