two guys caught for shoplifting in southland mall and shooting it up

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dang two black dudes stole over 3,000 in merchandise. caused over 2,000 in damage. here we go again blacks stealing and shooting up mall again.

:omg:

1694733948822.png

Hunter caught on camera stealing designer jeans, fired shots, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, stealing $500 worth of liquor, etc.

Entrapment! The other brothers in the crib told him they were all doing it and got away with it! About now is where IM2 comes in to tell us this thread is racist and a white bait thread never once admitting these dudes bring it all on themselves.

dang two black dudes stole over 3,000 in merchandise. caused over 2,000 in damage. here we go again blacks stealing and shooting up mall again.
Perhaps you should give starting threads with this same theme a rest for a while.

Probably unemployed boozers that expect everything everything handed to them for slavery reparations that both never even experienced.

I saw one yesterday of this rather large black woman unloading what appeared to be the entire fresh meat section of a store while a few folks watched on. She wouldn't stop, no matter what the bystanders said. It occurred to me that rather than trying to shame a person who has no shame in them, the better action would have been to ask her once to stop, then walk around her car slashing the tires flat. I bet THAT'D get her attention.

I saw one yesterday of this rather large black woman unloading what appeared to be the entire fresh meat section of a store while a few folks watched on. She wouldn't stop, no matter what the bystanders said. It occurred to me that rather than trying to shame a person who has no shame in them, the better action would have been to ask her once to stop, then walk around her car slashing the tires flat. I bet THAT'D get her attention.
blacks think there entitled to steal

Forum List

Back