ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

and in that video you can see arbrey turn towards them when he was going in the other direction before,,

why do you always leave out details??
Hold up: Are you one of those people who believe that Travis McMichael armed himself, got into his truck with Daddy in the back, exited his truck to confront Arbery and, when Arbery acted to protect himself, McMichael "acted in self defense" and shot him?

Hold up: Are you one of those people who believe that Travis McMichael armed himself, got into his truck with Daddy in the back, exited his truck to confront Arbery and, when Arbery acted to protect himself, McMichael "acted in self defense" and shot him?
no I'm not,,

arbery would still be alive if he didnt run at them and went for help instead.. he had more than ample opportunity to do that,,
Jesus Christ he was trying to get away from them and they ran him down in their trucks. Are you fucking kidding me.
with the way todays courts are going I wont take that bet,,

and besides mcmicheals were dumbass;'s for pulling guns and should be guilty of something,, just not 1st degree murder,,
Those racist, cowards took a young, black man's life which really doesn't mean anything to racist like you. Hopefully, we will start getting some Justice and those 3 racist, redneck, cowards will get the needle.

Jesus Christ he was trying to get away from them and they ran him down in their trucks. Are you fucking kidding me.

Those racist, cowards took a young, black man's life which really doesn't mean anything to racist like you. Hopefully, we will start getting some Justice and those 3 racist, redneck, cowards will get the needle.
not sure how running straight at someone is running away from them when you have an open field the other direction,,

Forum List

Back