ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

I didnt seee then drive into the open field he could have used,,,

Why are you blaming Arbery for not escaping them? That's tantamount to saying that if the McMichael's caught him, they had the right to kill him. They initiated the chase. As such, it was incumbent upon them to stop it.

I'll ask you again: Do you believe that Travis McMichael was justified in chasing down and killing Ahmaud Arbery?

youre conflating the issue,,

he was well within his right to follow and ask him to stop for the police to get there,, the rest is yet to be determined,,

I see.

Do you believe that Travis McMichael didn't get out of his truck, armed with a shotgun?

Do you believe that Travis McMichael was justified in chasing down and killing Ahmaud Arbery?

I'm asking what YOU think. Are you so intellectually inept that you can't express your own thoughts and beliefs in the case, based on the evidence we do have?

Why are you blaming Arbery for not escaping them? That's tantamount to saying that if the McMichael's caught him, they had the right to kill him. They initiated the chase. As such, it was incumbent upon them to stop it.

I'll ask you again: Do you believe that Travis McMichael was justified in chasing down and killing Ahmaud Arbery?
Of course they think white men are privileged into doing whatever they want to folks of color.

arbrey life is his responsibility,,, he had more than a chance of going the other way instead of going at men with guns,,

as for the time of death it was arbrey that approached travis not the other way around,,

arbrey life is his responsibility,,, he had more than a chance of going the other way instead of going at men with guns,,

as for the time of death it was arbrey that approached travis not the other way around,,

I'm really trying here, but you're beginning to come across as a complete fucking retard.

Based on the evidence which is currently avaiolable to the public, do you believe that Travis McMichael was justified in chasing down and killing Ahmaud Arbery?

That's not a difficult question whatsoever, but you're tap dancing around it like fuckin' Fred Astaire.

Why are you so fucking scared to answer the question?

So, if someone chases you down, draws a weapon and shoots you, it's your fault for getting shot because you didn't elude them?

I'm really trying here, but you're beginning to come across as a complete fucking retard.

Based on the evidence which is currently avaiolable to the public, do you believe that Travis McMichael was justified in chasing down and killing Ahmaud Arbery?

That's not a difficult question whatsoever, but you're tap dancing around it like fuckin' Fred Astaire.

Why are you so fucking scared to answer the question?
Because he will have to admit that these 3 racist, redneck cowards are guilty of murder.

Guilty of murder for sure. But no proof they are racists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back