ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

Travis McMichael killed Arbery.

Care to make a friendly wager?

I'll bet you a nice, new crisp $1 bill that Travis and Gregory McMichael are found guilty.

I believe Travis will be sentenced to life in prison with no chance for parole, and Gregory will get 40 years in prison with the possibility of parole after 20. Their dipshit, inbred friend is going to turn state's evidence and cut a deal...
arbery would still be alive if he didnt run at them and went for help instead.. he had more than ample opportunity to do that,,

with the way todays courts are going I wont take that bet,,

and besides mcmicheals were dumbass;'s for pulling guns and should be guilty of something,, just not 1st degree murder,,

Arming yourself to detain someone is legally known as kidnapping or false imprisonment. Sorry racists, you don't have the legal authority to chase black men down the street with your guns and detain him because you think he's a criminal.
since youre the one that brought race into it its you thats the racist,,

arbery would still be alive if he didnt run at them and went for help instead.. he had more than ample opportunity to do that,,

He didn't "run at them". They chased him down, trying to block his path.

And didn't the McMichael geniuses have more than ample opportunity to stop their armed chase of a person who they hadn't witnessed commit a crime?

with the way todays courts are going I wont take that bet,,
So you're afraid the court will do the right thing.

How odd...

and besides mcmicheals were dumbass;'s for pulling guns and should be guilty of something,, just not 1st degree murder,,

Don't you think it would've been reasonable, at some point, for one of them to say "Hey, hold on a minute" and reconsidered what they were doing? Gregory McMichael was standing in the back of a pickup truck, armed with a .357 magnum. Would it have been so outlandish to think that, at some point, me might have considered that his actions were a bit over the top?

He didn't "run at them". They chased him down, trying to block his path.

And didn't the McMichael geniuses have more than ample opportunity to stop their armed chase of a person who they hadn't witnessed commit a crime?

So you're afraid the court will do the right thing.

How odd...

Don't you think it would've been reasonable, at some point, for one of them to say "Hey, hold on a minute" and reconsidered what they were doing? Gregory McMichael was standing in the back of a pickup truck, armed with a .357 magnum. Would it have been so outlandish to think that, at some point, me might have considered that his actions were a bit over the top?
I'm sorry,, I thought you knew details of events,,

get caught up on the facts and get back to me,,

And most of them are Leftists.
Lol. Kind of hard to hide the fact that your party can't attract minorities or that at a time when Congress is as diverse as its ever been, Republican representation is incredibly white. But everyone else are racists... lol. That's what I mean by cowardice. Just admit who you are you cucks, you aren't fooling anyone anyway.

Forum List

Back