Again President Trump is playing 3d chess while the progressives play checkers....Okay, Joe prove you got 80,000,000 votes, bring them forth.

Trump says Biden can only be President if he 'proves' votes are real | Daily Mail Online

Trump says Biden can only enter the White House as president if he can 'prove' his 'ridiculous 80M votes' were NOT 'obtained by fraud' as he appears to row back peaceful transition claims
So Joe, it should be easy for you to bring forth every ballot that was cast in your name, right? Prove to US that you arent a lying, cheating, slow witted moron, and we shall accept the results. Bring them in front of President Trump so he can honestly concede, that the election wasnt rigged, by proving you didnt cheat...
Biden doesn't need to prove anything. If Trump thinks something illegal happened, it's up to him to prove, since he makes the fraud claim. PROVE IT OR :shutupsmiley:
I predict..that Trump will neither prove it..or shut up!

1606575616121.png

Attachments

• 1606575583973.png
    1606575583973.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 11
Trump says Biden can only be President if he 'proves' votes are real | Daily Mail Online

Trump says Biden can only enter the White House as president if he can 'prove' his 'ridiculous 80M votes' were NOT 'obtained by fraud' as he appears to row back peaceful transition claims
So Joe, it should be easy for you to bring forth every ballot that was cast in your name, right? Prove to US that you arent a lying, cheating, slow witted moron, and we shall accept the results. Bring them in front of President Trump so he can honestly concede, that the election wasnt rigged, by proving you didnt cheat...
Biden doesn't need to prove anything. If Trump thinks something illegal happened, it's up to him to prove, since he makes the fraud claim. PROVE IT OR :shutupsmiley:
I predict..that Trump will neither prove it..or shut up!

View attachment 422540
Then how about shit or get off the pot!

:rofl:

I don’t think you cultists know what chess is
Chess is Appealing to God while you play checkers with Satan!

When you see your Creator on Judgment Day what I said will be playing on a loop in your mind, as they drag you off to the pit of Hell and throw you in to the eternal lake of fire.

Repent.

Morons think it’s up to the accused to prove their not guilty.

No wonder Trump keeps losing in court
I don't think anyone knows 100% what is going on in the courts.
For all we know.....these are just stories created by a corrupt media to mislead us.
When are you going to figure out that you're in the dark about what's going on?
Well...I'll concede that YOU'RE in the dark!
We don't need to prove anything but convince the legislatures that the elections were fraudulent and have them pick The Electors, since that is one of the mechanisms used to counter fraud.

Oh, and you will concede one thing when you are in Hell, that Jesus Christ is Lord, so you got that going for you at least.

All Joe has to prove is that there are 80 Million Registered Democrats that voted for Biden when no one liked him and everyone thinks he is a senile fool. Joe did not even win his primaries. He was selected as the empty headed town moron that makes Pinocchio look like a genius.

What idiots in America would vote to cut their paychecks, and close down their businesses.

You knew that was a losing message so you cheated, and cheated and when The President's Turnout Broke your Cheating Machines, you had to manufacture mail in ballots. That will be your undoing, and Trump will not only be your President, your party will be destroyed because of your SINs, and your rejection of Truth, Honestly, Integrity and GOD.

There will be Hell to pay for defrauding and robbing nearly 80 Million People that voted for President Trump and I will applaud the day I see such Evil Doers cast in to the Eternal Lake of fire never to set foot in Heaven for all Eternity.

If Joe Only Had a Brain

1606577120950.png

Last edited:

For all we know.....these are just stories created by a corrupt media to mislead us.
We don't need to prove anything but convince the legislatures that the elections were fraudulent and have them pick The Electors, since that is one of the mechanisms used to counter fraud.

Oh, and you will concede one thing when you are in Hell, that Jesus Christ is Lord, so you got that going for you at least.

All Joe has to prove is that there are 80 Million Registered Democrats that voted for Biden when no one liked him and everyone thinks he is a senile fool. Joe did not even win his primaries. He was selected as the empty headed town moron that makes Pinocchio look like a genius.

What idiots in America would vote to cut their paychecks, and close down their businesses.

You knew that was a losing message so you cheated, and cheated and when The President's Turnout Broke your Cheating Machines, you had to manufacture mail in ballots. That will be your undoing, and Trump will not only be your President, your party will be destroyed because of your SINs, and your rejection of Truth, Honestly, Integrity and GOD.

There will be Hell to pay for defrauding and robbing nearly 80 Million People that voted for President Trump and I will applaud the day I see such Evil Doers cast in to the Eternal Lake of fire never to set foot in Heaven for all Eternity.

If Joe Only Had a Brain

View attachment 422544

they dont have to be REGISTERED democrats

i am independent and voted for biden.

so is my wife.

our votes count, too

If Joe Only Had a Brain

View attachment 422544

for applauding the day i end up in hell i consider you human garbage and remind you that YOUR god doesnt like your attitude

T

And then when it is done you and Trump will declare those people are not real and never existed even if the eighty million stood in front of you mooning you and Donald!!!

Biden does not have to prove a damn thing and it is Donald that has to prove eighty million people did not vote for Biden and seeing him and his people have failed in the courts mean they can not and will never be able to prove what they claim!
What are you sooooo scared of, if every one of the 80 million ballots are certified and not fraudulent, you have nothing to worry about, right?

And then when it is done you and Trump will declare those people are not real and never existed even if the eighty million stood in front of you mooning you and Donald!!!

Biden does not have to prove a damn thing and it is Donald that has to prove eighty million people did not vote for Biden and seeing him and his people have failed in the courts mean they can not and will never be able to prove what they claim!
What are you sooooo scared of, if every one of the 80 million ballots are certified and not fraudulent, you have nothing to worry about, right?

if 80 million americans marched past the white house in single file with teams of. experts ready to prove their ballots are real and certified youd never believe it anyway
If every one of the 80,000,000 votes for Joe Biden are not fraudulent, i would accept Joe XiBiden as president, why wont Joe show US that his votes are not frauds?

“if EVERY ONE....”

you dirt bags love technicalities...

“if EVERY ONE” means that if even one doesnt pass muster you wont accept the results

but we know the truth: you and trump will never accept the results
Technicalities, you mother fuckers are the masters of word games. Joe XiBiden says "All votes should be counted", while concerned US citizens say "All LEGAL votes should be counted". Big fucking difference you prog slaves....Maybe you want to give up your freedoms for a welfare check, the majority of citizens want to remain free...

If Joe Only Had a Brain

View attachment 422544

so is my wife.

our votes count, too
Yep, an independent is a prog slave too ashamed to admit they are progs. They hide in their spinelessness, then vote which ever way the wind blows, this year it was the Farts of Joe XiBiden that got the prog independents to vote for Joe.
The wind blows low and the wind blows high...Oh my!

If Joe Only Had a Brain

View attachment 422544

so is my wife.

our votes count, too
Your votes are for tyranny. You pay teenagers off for baby after bay and abortions. The act of a pregnancy is rape. It is rape. It is rape. It is rape. It is rape. And we never hear anything from it. Never. The male is never known. The male is never known. The male is never known. If the girl is below age and the male is below ages, what is that? What is that? What is that? Year after year after year after decade after decade after decade this has gone on.. But it is systemic racism for the latest generation of racial inequality forced on the stupids who pay the taxes.

If Joe Only Had a Brain

View attachment 422544

so is my wife.

our votes count, too
Your votes are for tyranny. You pay teenagers off for baby after bay and abortions. The act of a pregnancy is rape. It is rape. It is rape. It is rape. It is rape. And we never hear anything from it. Never. The male is never known. The male is never known. The male is never known. If the girl is below age and the male is below ages, what is that? What is that? What is that? Year after year after year after decade after decade after decade this has gone on.. But it is systemic racism for the latest generation of racial inequality forced on the stupids who pay the taxes.
Damn man..you need better meds~

If Joe Only Had a Brain

View attachment 422544

so is my wife.

our votes count, too
This represents the dishonesty, hate, and insanity that’s become the GOP.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I really do worry about you. Your insanity is off the scale.
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa....Oh you are tooo funny....
You are either too heavily medicated, or not heavily enough medicated. I can't decide which.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
How can you hear with liberal thinking?

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

If Joe Only Had a Brain

View attachment 422544

so is my wife.

our votes count, too
This represents the dishonesty, hate, and insanity that’s become the GOP.
Yea, and the videos below represent the dishonesty, hate and insanity that has become of the prog slaves.

Forum List

Back