Again Nancy Pelosi has no right to launch an impeachment investigation, only the house can do that

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Which means there must be a vote.

Source Ken Star Fox news.

Prove me and Ken wrong kiddies

Time for the Supreme Court to step in and bitch slap the corrupt leftists down.

Take a vote lol .. democrats can’t even admit to voting for the shit they talk about lol

Insane

Take a vote lol .. democrats can’t even admit to voting for the shit they talk about lol

Insane

Something tells me that the reason Pelosi wouldn't put it up for a legitimate vote, is that she's afraid of the Democrats losing control over the House after the next Congressional election.

I would imagine that some of those who voted for impeachment would lose the support of their constituents.

Insane

Something tells me that the reason Pelosi wouldn't put it up for a legitimate vote, is that she's afraid of the Democrats losing control over the House after the next Congressional election.

I would imagine that some of those who voted for impeachment would lose the support of their constituents.
I hope her jaw falls off

23EF86BE-07B9-4AC4-9F37-4AD9362FFD9D.png

peLousy is a joke!

a stupid joke....

go bake cookies for your grand children woman!!!!!!!!!!

get out of public life, for Heaven's sake

ZMdfMYn.jpg

Insane

Nope, if they vote the gop gets subpoena power and Adam Schiff will testify as will hunter biden

peLousy is a joke!

a stupid joke....

go bake cookies for your grand children woman!!!!!!!!!!

get out of public life, for Heaven's sake

ZMdfMYn.jpg
Are you sure her name is spelled that way? Because I believe its spelled Peelousey

From the LA Times

Doesn’t the House have to vote to open an impeachment inquiry?
This has been the subject of much dispute. The House voted to open an inquiry into Nixon and Clinton, but when the House impeached President Andrew Johnson in 1868, it did not.

Pelosi has indicated she doesn’t see such a vote as being necessary. Republicans meanwhile are using the lack of a vote to argue the inquiry isn’t legitimate.

Just because the House voted to open an inquiry in the past doesn’t mean it must always do so, Brookings Fellow Margaret L. Taylor said.

“There’s no real technical reason for a full House vote,” Taylor said. “The Constitution does not prescribe how the House impeaches.”

You're wrong. She needs a vote to start an impeachment, not an investigation.
You are wrong, the house does not belong to Pelosi it belongs to all the people. Furthermore it is the constitution that says the house must rule not the speaker.

However Trumps numbers are going up anyway so keep up

You are wrong, the house does not belong to Pelosi it belongs to all the people. Furthermore it is the constitution that says the house must rule not the speaker.

No sir. YOU are "wrong"
From the LA Times

This has been the subject of much dispute. The House voted to open an inquiry into Nixon and Clinton, but when the House impeached President Andrew Johnson in 1868, it did not.

Pelosi has indicated she doesn’t see such a vote as being necessary. Republicans meanwhile are using the lack of a vote to argue the inquiry isn’t legitimate.

Just because the House voted to open an inquiry in the past doesn’t mean it must always do so, Brookings Fellow Margaret L. Taylor said.

“There’s no real technical reason for a full House vote,” Taylor said. “The Constitution does not prescribe how the House impeaches.”

No sir. YOU are "wrong"
From the LA Times

So di the House vote to impeach Trump or even to have a formal inquiry?

Nope thus I am right as always

No sir. YOU are "wrong"
From the LA Times

Hey dumfuk...there is nothing that mandates a full House vote to open a Presidential Impeachment Inquiry.

Can you point to something? Besides the opinion of Sean fucking Hannity or whatever...

No sir. YOU are "wrong"
From the LA Times

Hey dumfuk...there is nothing that mandates a full House vote to open a Presidential Impeachment Inquiry.

Can you point to something? Besides the opinion of Sean fucking Hannity or whatever...
Yes there is, just that simple. Suppose Nancy wants to investigate why she has to change her depends 8 times a day, should the house investigate?

The people need to vote, all of them. The odd thing is that the dems would win this vote but are still scared.

PS Schiffy is under investigation now as is the whistleblower and the CIA.

So they might have to dig up Oswald

Forum List

Back