AG Garland refuses to submit to ethics exam over conflict of interest

Garland is testifying now. He was asked to have an ethics review of his conflict of interest regarding his family's financial interest in CRT and his memo saying parents who question it may be domestic terrorists.

Most corrupt administration in history.

What a bullshit allegation! No wonder he dismissed it. And of course it's Donald Trump's lying attack dog Jim Jordon who is promoting this garbage. I long for the day when Jordan faces criminal charges for his role in the cover up of sexual assaults by his coworkers.

If Republicans didn't make shit up, they'd have nothing.

What a bullshit allegation! No wonder he dismissed it. And of course it's Donald Trump's lying attack dog Jim Jordon who is promoting this garbage. I long for the day when Jordan faces criminal charges for his role in the cover up of sexual assaults by his coworkers.

Jordan didn't ask him those questions, you blithering idiot.

Stay in KKKanada and STFU about America. You know nothing about the USA.

Garland is testifying now. He was asked to have an ethics review of his conflict of interest regarding his family's financial interest in CRT and his memo saying parents who question it may be domestic terrorists.

Most corrupt administration in history.

Is his testimony under oath? Seems like he committed perjury when he said he never heard of the case.

He didn't say he never heard of it, he said he wasn't "familiar with the facts of the case" so he couldn't opine. Classic tactic for wiggling out of a question under oath. Most of these Congress people are absolutely terrible at interrogating someone and effectively pinning them down to an answer. They typically spend most of the time giving a monologue, and their questions end up being compound and confusing, making it easy to avoid answering. I make a living asking questions under oath and pinning people down to an answer, so it is very frustrating watching these hearings.

Merrick Gestapoland was asked if he considered the radical enviroweenies who stormed the Dept of Interior to be domestic terrorists like the Jan 6 protestors.

He claimed he didn't know that happened. He is either lying, or completely out of touch with what is going on under his nose.

CRT isn't being taught in schools so why are you right wing retards wetting your pants over it?

Shouldn't you be gearing up to join Donald Dotard's new social media scam?
You are an idiot, did you know that?!

CRT is being placed in public schools.
Sect of Defense Austin was / is pushing it to be taught in our military academies.

C of the JCoS Milley pushed it to be taught to the military - mandatory training; however much/most of the military has refused. I have personally experienced both the voiced mandate and the opposition to it by commanders and troops alike.

If i see a dude in a skirt go into a girl's bathroom and rape a young girl, i wont hesitate to put a few rounds into his punk ass. These shits for brains, are hurting women, why do you progs hate women so much? It is you progressives who have a "War on Women".

View attachment 554600
the better question is why do women like progs who can't stand them?

CRT isn't being taught in schools so why are you right wing retards wetting your pants over it?

Why are the parents saying it is? and then why doesn't the board say that as well?

Merrick Gestapoland was asked if he considered the radical enviroweenies who stormed the Dept of Interior to be domestic terrorists like the Jan 6 protestors.

He claimed he didn't know that happened. He is either lying, or completely out of touch with what is going on under his nose.

hes a walking clown show.....but my bet is hes LYING.

This very SHAM of a hearing is EXACTLY why Jan 6th took place. They keep pushing and fucking the American people and next time will be much, MUCH worse.

Are you an idiot, or just a lying sack?

California’s Education Department Chooses Critical Race Theory Over 100,000 Objections​

by Lee Ohanian
Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The California Department of Education (CDE) voted to adopt the fourth version of an ethnic studies curriculum after four years, three previous versions, and more than 100,000 objections. The reason for so many objections? The curriculum continues to be founded on critical race theory (CRT), which is the view that our legal, economic, and social institutions are inherently racist and are exploited by some Whites to retain their dominance by oppressing and marginalizing others. The CRT-focused curriculum will foster divisions among students and will almost certainly not improve learning outcomes, as advertised by its proponents.

California’s Education Department Chooses Critical Race Theory Over 100,000 Objections​

by Lee Ohanian
Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The California Department of Education (CDE) voted to adopt the fourth version of an ethnic studies curriculum after four years, three previous versions, and more than 100,000 objections. The reason for so many objections? The curriculum continues to be founded on critical race theory (CRT), which is the view that our legal, economic, and social institutions are inherently racist and are exploited by some Whites to retain their dominance by oppressing and marginalizing others. The CRT-focused curriculum will foster divisions among students and will almost certainly not improve learning outcomes, as advertised by its proponents.

There's merit in teaching students this Country's history of racism against minorities, especially blacks. You may want to deny that, but it's a fact. The fact that you & your mob do not want it taught is reason enough to do it, Bozo.

Try not to wet your pants over historical facts.

There's merit in teaching students this Country's history of racism against minorities, especially blacks. You may want to deny that, but it's a fact. The fact that you & your mob do not want it taught is reason enough to do it, Bozo.

Try not to wet your pants over historical facts.
Where did I say I didn't want American history taught, Dipsqueeze?

CRT teaches white kids they are automatically racist, and black kids they are automatically oppressed.

Where did I say I didn't want American history taught, Dipsqueeze?

CRT teaches white kids they are automatically racist, and black kids they are automatically oppressed.
Not going there. I've already rope a doped your sorry ass.

Thanks for playing, clown.

Oh blow it out of your bloviating asshole, you lying piece of shit.

Merrick told a really interesting piece of information about how concerned parents who stalk the government officials to their cars, after the meeting is acting with violence even if no violence is performed, thus he says the parents are domestic terrorist. I would like to present evidence number 1.

Kirsten Sinema followed in bathroom attacked by protestors. The link actually works on Youtube.

Now from the braindead President of the US.

So go fuck yourself you ugly , stupid , progressives twat.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

the better question is why do women like progs who can't stand them?
Because a lot women think with their heart, not with their brains. They are told by the Lame Stream Media that Democrat are for them, then behind their backs, they allow men in skirts to rape them, and turn a blind eye, expecting that events like this will be forgotten, while providing "Life of Julia" free shit to women, to keep them quiet.

by Lee Ohanian
Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Why not both?

Forum List

Back