AG Garland names special counsel to investigate Biden docs

Making the NA wait a year and then lying about what you have is NOT cooperation. Trying to equate the Biden situation to to Trump's is laughable.
He was negotiating with them like many Presidents have done. That is cooperation. There is 0 proof he lied. Biden outright lied when he said the Penn docs were all he had. Also he had no right to take them as VP.

BIG question:. How did someone with zero security clearance know they were classified and why are they being allowed to look for more classified documents?
It was reported one atty had clearance after a gazillion questions were raised.

This special prosecutor, Hur? He was deeply involved in the Russia fiasco, was Rosensteins boy, spent time under Wrays desk, and was involved in the FISA warrant scam.
I'm sure Biden will be going to Sing Sing......:auiqs.jpg:

Here is what I believe will happen and Biden will be found to have broken the law and will have to step aside for Harris to become President.

My bet is by August Harris is President.
It occurred to me too that this could be "it" and that it wasn't unplanned at all.

It occurred to me too that this could be "it" and that it wasn't unplanned at all.
Harris..... Ohhhh good Lord help us all.. The giggle belly will definitely entertain everyone, but that would be about as far as it would go with her. Hmmmm maybe a good constant laugh is what everybody needs.

Harris..... Ohhhh good Lord help us all.. The giggle belly will definitely entertain everyone, but that would be about as far as it would go with her. Hmmmm maybe a good constant laugh is what everybody needs.
It's not so much important what these politicians do as what is done THROUGH them. As long as she keeps giggling, that might give her globalist handlers exactly the medium they need to keep whittling down America.

Forum List

Back