AG Garland names special counsel to investigate Biden docs

Will this counsel actually investigate or is this just another dog and pony show?
Very good question, otherwise how is someone supposed to investigate their own, otherwise when they've proven over and over again how in the tank they are for Joe Biden ???

What better way to protect Biden than to be in control of the investigation, even though he's appointing another to do the investigating, and still answers back to the AG on the findings ????

Reminds me of a husband and wife team playing poker against a friend who thought that one of them would be on his side in the arrangement lol... They cleaned his clock while the husband then consoled the player as if to say "man she sure whooped our butt's didn't she" ?.... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Very good question, otherwise how is someone supposed to investigate their own, otherwise when they've proven over and over again how in the tank they are for Joe Biden ???

What better way to protect Biden than to be in control of the investigation, even though he's appointing another to do the investigating, and still answers back to the AG on the findings ????

Reminds me of a husband and wife team playing poker against a friend who thought that one of them would be on his side in the arrangement lol... They cleaned his clock while the husband then consoled the player as if to say "man she sure whooped our butt's didn't she" ?.... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its a political boomerang that's for sure.

Garland can't turn a blind eye to Biden while prosecuting Trump when Biden's was much more egregious considering the home was owned by Hunter Biden.

On the other hand this is just more hypocrisy as the media I'm sure will stay silent or say whatever the admin tells them to say and nothing will happen.

Forum List

Back