AG Garland names special counsel to investigate Biden docs

Its a political boomerang that's for sure.

Garland can't turn a blind eye to Biden while prosecuting Trump when Biden's was much more egregious considering the home was owned by Hunter Biden.

On the other hand this is just more hypocrisy as the media I'm sure will stay silent or say whatever the admin tells them to say and nothing will happen.
The media is silent because they are involved in the overall agenda that was started year's ago.

It took year's to get all the player's in place, and all of the tool's for the executing of the agenda learned, and then once the execution of the agenda was matured and finalized in it's stages, otherwise by the top player's and general's relied upon (the created by designed swamp), is when they fundamentally attempted to transform this NATION into something unrecognizable to many.

The media is silent because they are involved in the overall agenda that was started year's ago.

It took year's to get all the player's in place, and all of the tool's for the executing of the agenda learned, and then once the execution of the agenda was matured and finalized in it's stages, otherwise by the top player's and general's relied upon (the created by designed swamp), is when they fundamentally attempted to transform this NATION into something unrecognizable to many.
Not just this nation. Here, Europe, Australia and NZ... Every white nation

Is it truly about skin color ever or is it more about lifestyles, character's, and culture's that are found in unifying human beings that rally together for a cause, agenda, lifestyle or culture ?

I don't think skin color has anything to do with it, unless maybe an overwhelming amount of people of a certain color were to gather together under the umbrella of a specific color, and were to unilaterally act together as one when attempting to achieve a goal and/or goals as a group. However, even then all colored folks within a wide ranging color, can't be assumed to be included in a group as based upon their color, because never will there be a total agreement amongst people (regardless of their color), on any specific issue's, lifestyle's, culture's or other.

It's why we have equal right's law's or civil right's law's that are supposed to be blind to anyone's color, and they are to take violaters of those law's on a case by case basis, otherwise regardless of their color when violating any of the law's.

Yes people have a tendency to group themselves together under a color when sometimes doing things, but it should never be assumed that all people of that color are involved in the activities of a group that decided to act as a group that just so happen to be a majority of one color when acted.

We must never find ourselves caught in the color trap, and we all must work to make the law's work to perfection.

Like Martin Luther King said, it's all about character not color.

Last edited:
Is it truly about skin color ever or is it more about lifestyles, character's, and culture's that are found in unifying human beings that rally together for a cause, agenda, lifestyle or culture ?

I don't think skin color has anything to do with it, unless maybe an overwhelming amount of people of a certain color were to gather together under the umbrella of a specific color, and were to unilaterally act together as one when attempting to achieve a goal and/or goals as a group. However, even then all colored folks within a wide ranging color, can't be assumed to be included in a group as based upon their color, because never will there be a total agreement amongst people (regardless of their color), on any specific issue's, lifestyle's, culture's or other.

It's why we have equal right's law's or civil right's law's that are supposed to be blind to anyone's color, and they are to take violaters of those law's on a case by case basis, otherwise regardless of their color when violating any of the law's.

Yes people have a tendency to group themselves together under a color when sometimes doing things, but it should never be assumed that all people of that color are involved in the activities of a group that decided to act as a group that just so happen to be a majority of one color when acted.

We must never find ourselves caught in the color trap, and we all must work to make the law's work to perfection.

Like Martin Luther King said, it's all about character not color.
Where is all the mass immigration happening? Do you see whites flooding into Africa? The Middle East?

Look at media any form of it. Music, TV, movies, commercials... White families are being erased. As a humanist, what it sounds like you are, you should be alarmed that one group is being made to pay for sins of the past that none of us alive today had anything to do with and having their history, culture and race destroyed.

This is all being done by cultural Marxist elitist and their thugs. They buy churches and turn them into mosques, they push degeneracy in all forms of "art", they brainwash our youth to hate their country and people and to think their bodies aren't made right so they need a sex change. All these things are happening at the same time by the same people you said "took year's to get all the player's in place, and all of the tool's for the executing of the agenda learned, and then once the execution of the agenda was matured and finalized"

So what else do you believe their end game to be? Who do you think they are?

Biden "those documents were secure in my garage"

hz1VU5dMKOhv.jpeg

I don't think skin color has anything to do with it, unless maybe an overwhelming amount of people of a certain color were to gather together under the umbrella of a specific color, and were to unilaterally act together as one when attempting to achieve a goal and/or goals as a group. However, even then all colored folks within that color group, can't be assumed to be included in total, because never will there be a total agreement amongst people (regardless of their color), on any specific issue's, lifestyle's, culture's or other.

Like Martin Luther King said, it's all about character not color
Where is all the mass immigration happening? Do you see whites flooding into Africa? The Middle East?

Look at media any form of it. Music, TV, movies, commercials... White families are being erased. As a humanist, what it sounds like you are, you should be alarmed that one group is being made to pay for sins of the past that none of us alive today had anything to do with and having their history, culture and race destroyed.

This is all being done by cultural Marxist elitist and their thugs. They buy churches and turn them into mosques, they push degeneracy in all forms of "art", they brainwash our youth to hate their country and people and to think their bodies aren't made right so they need a sex change. All these things are happening at the same time by the same people you said "took year's to get all the player's in place, and all of the tool's for the executing of the agenda learned, and then once the execution of the agenda was matured and finalized"

So what else do you believe their end game to be? Who do you think they are?
Malcolm X describes them as liberals, the most dangerous people in the universe. Not that I'm a Malcom X fan or anything, but he got it right in that speech he gave back in the 60's.

I don't think skin color has anything to do with it, unless maybe an overwhelming amount of people of a certain color were to gather together under the umbrella of a specific color, and were to unilaterally act together as one when attempting to achieve a goal and/or goals as a group. However, even then all colored folks within that color group, can't be assumed to be included in total, because never will there be a total agreement amongst people (regardless of their color), on any specific issue's, lifestyle's, culture's or other.

Like Martin Luther King said, it's all about character not color

Malcolm X describes them as liberals, the most dangerous people in the universe. Not that I'm a Malcom X fan or anything, but he got it right in that speech he gave back in the 60's.

You literally just copied and pasted your same reply but added a little about Malcolm X at the end but fair enough. Malcolm also spoke about other people and these are the same people described in Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9

Last edited:
I expect this investigation will be over in about 10 days, and the result will be something along the lines of: "the documents found were a mistake by the agency charged with recovering them, and they were missed in the recovery process"

Gee, maybe it's not such a great idea to have the DOJ (who sometimes investigates officers in the Executive Branch) be part of the executive branch.

I wonder if anyone has stated that the DOJ should be decoupled from the executive branch before?

None.

Start’s Report was released almost immediately.

It’s time to decouple the DOJ from the Executive branch.

As for the investigation itself, I have faith that it will be fair and thorough. Still the schematic for abuse is present.

I said this yesterday and it's more obvious than ever--they are kneecapping Joe Biden. They want him gone.

But they're handling kryptonite and don't even know it.

What a time to be alive.

Gee, maybe it's not such a great idea to have the DOJ (who sometimes investigates officers in the Executive Branch) be part of the executive branch.

I wonder if anyone has stated that the DOJ should be decoupled from the executive branch before?

As for the investigation itself, I have faith that it will be fair and thorough. Still the schematic for abuse is present.
Who should the AG answer to?

Who should the AG answer to?

Multiple options exist.

1. Direct election. (which I don't like but it is better than what we have now).

2. I prefer to have the President nominate either one person or three persons. Have the Senate confirm the one or pick one of the three. The upshot is that the AG will only serve a 4 year term (a six year term will be necessary to start-it up) starting in the current President's second year. So for example, if Biden wins re-election in 2024, they will nominate an AG whose term would go until 2030. In 2030, whomever is President will have Biden's AG for 2 years then they pick someone who will serve until 2034 and so on. There will still be some atmosphere for patronage but there will be more independence than there currently is for dang sure.

Forum List

Back