AG Barr: Trump Doesn't Have the Temperament to be President.

Then all we need to do is listen to "experts" and we won't have depressions, increased unemployment, mass inflation (I laughed at that last prediction) or financial crises?
The "experts" that progs rely on have been consistently wrong about everything, especially the economists.

Last edited:
So fucking stupid.

And bush allowed 9/11

And Roosevelt allowed pearl harbor

Lincoln allowed the civil war.

Fuck we are surrounded by lobotomozed morons. A pandemic of stupid.
No, Bush clearly didn't, but Obama clearly did. For instance, he refused to bomb convoys of oil trucks that were taking oil to sell to finance their Jihad.

Roosevelt did allow Pearl Harbor. In fact he deliberately instigated it, and there's a lot of evidence indicating he knew the attack was imminent.

Lincoln started the Civil War, so how could he not be responsible?

Eggplant head is good though? He is a pedophile with and eggplant for a head. That's being generous.

Best case is for both parties to split. Have a retard trumper ticket… DeSantis/Cruz ; a regular Republican ticket Cheney/Kinz ; a progressive Dem Warren/Pete and a regular dem ticket Manchen/Gabbard. Then open up room for some independents to actually have a shot.
Cheney/Kinzinger is the ticket that only a retard would vote for.

Last edited:
Cheney Kinzinger is the ticket that only a retard would vote for.
I’d say DeSantis/Cruz would be the most retarded followed by Warren Pete… Cheney/kinz would be the best of the group although I’d probably prefer an independent option

I’d say DeSantis/Cruz would be the most retarded followed by Warren Pete… Cheney/kinz would be the best of the group although I’d probably prefer an independent option

That's because you're an idiot who doesn't mind being looted and enslaved.

Cheney is a war monger, and Kizinger is a minion of the deep state. No intelligent Republican would vote for these two back stabbers.

Last edited:
That's because you're an idiot who doesn't mind being looted and enslaved.

Cheney is a war monger, and Kizinger is a minion of the deep state. No intelligent Republican would vote for these to back stabbers.
You think intelligent republicans are trump supporters so that shows where you are on the sanity scale

You think intelligent republicans are trump supporters so that shows where you are on the sanity scale
Yep., The Trump haters are a bunch of dumbasses. How do they imagine that we are going to get the Republican agenda passed by stabbing Trump in the back?

Yep., The Trump haters are a bunch of dumbasses. How do they imagine that we are going to get the Republican agenda passed by stabbing Trump in the back?
It’s a simple matter of how you play the game. Clean honest and fair or dirty and dishonest.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
So your Alamo is a correlation to causation fallacy.

I don't think the thousands of Ukrainians killed during the Trump presidency found it very peaceful.

I will leave you to it. You embarrass yourself. No work on my part is required.
War is war. It is just those killed. You are saying this won't happen. and then get to condemn those who sa it will.

Yep. Trump could have won reelection if he'd shut his mouth. He's at it again. Desperate to be the center of attention every day.
He's at the center of many civil and criminal investigations, while his supporters cheer on a criminal.

It’s a simple matter of how you play the game. Clean honest and fair or dirty and dishonest.
When have Dims ever played clean, honest and fair? Trump did play clean, honest and fair. Meanwhile the progs swindled our election - dirty and dishonest. Republicans need a brawler like Trump, not a Dim butthole kisser like Cheney and Kinziger.

Forum List

Back