AG Barr: Trump Doesn't Have the Temperament to be President.

I suppose the Republicans could nominate Romney or Cheney or Kinzinger in 2024.

But IMHO, it would seem pretty pointless, as any of those candidates- or any other nevertrumper around- would get thoroughly schlonged in the general election.

The GOP might as well mail it in if that's their plan.
Best case is for both parties to split. Have a retard trumper ticket… DeSantis/Cruz ; a regular Republican ticket Cheney/Kinz ; a progressive Dem Warren/Pete and a regular dem ticket Manchen/Gabbard. Then open up room for some independents to actually have a shot.

AG Barr doesn't have the intelligence to judge who should be President.

Then you are speaking right to Trump's poor judgment again.
And yet there was peace. And now there is war. We had a growing economy with low inflation and manufacturing slowly starting to come back. But not no more! We were energy sufficient with low prices for gasoline and comforts for the home. but no more! If Repubs do not respond to this, there will be real hardliners running for office on the Deplorable side and win elections to counter extremist Progs who have been sold as the norm.

And yet there was peace. And now there is war. We had a growing economy with low inflation and manufacturing slowly starting to come back. But not no more! We were energy sufficient with low prices for gasoline and comforts for the home. but no more! If Repubs do not respond to this, there will be real hardliners running for office on the Deplorable side and win elections to counter extremist Progs who have been sold as the norm.
Trumps fault. Not eggplant heads fault.

And yet there was peace.
So your Alamo is a correlation to causation fallacy.

I don't think the thousands of Ukrainians killed during the Trump presidency found it very peaceful.

I will leave you to it. You embarrass yourself. No work on my part is required.

So your Alamo is a correlation to causation fallacy.

I don't think the thousands of Ukrainians killed during the Trump presidency found it very peaceful.

I will leave you to it. You embarrass yourself. No work on my part is required.
How about those soldiers killed by eggplants head Afghan withdrawal. Obviously Trumps fault.

I've seen many interviews in which his rubes say, "he talks just like us".

So clearly this is how they are, too. Maybe having a "President" who behaves at their level validates their behaviors. Many of them are the "ugly American" type, just loud and brash and shallow. People who make you just shake your head, who aren't terribly pleasant to be around in public.

That might explain some of this inexplicable, emotional adoration.

I've seen many interviews in which his rubes say, "he talks just like us".

So clearly this is how they are, too. Maybe having a "President" who behaves at their level validates their behaviors. Many of them are the "ugly American" type, just loud and brash and shallow. People who make you just shake your head, who aren't terribly pleasant to be around in public.

That might explain some of this inexplicable, emotional adoration.
So lying douchebag hypocrite is "your level?"

Opinions are like asses everyone has one. The problem with Barr and every other life time D.C. insider no matter which way they lean politically is they think their opinion matters more than it does in the end rather Trump runs for President again and gets elected again if he should decide to is not their call to make it's Trumps and the voters.

Forum List

Back