AG Barr explains why the Durham indictments are taking so long.

So you're hoping for a dishonest, politically-motivated jury to triumph
over the rule of law ?

What rule of law? This is Trump prosecutor shopping until he found a guy with no ethics or jurisdiction to tell him what he wants to hear.

We are in this whole bit of craziness where people who tell Trump what he doesn't want to hear get fired, and people who tell him whatever shit he wants to hear are promoted.

I would explain to you the difference between an IG with no absolutely no power to compel and a Prosecutor, if I had any hope that you could comprehend.

It really doesn't matter. Horowitz found that there was probable cause to go ahead with an investigation.

That deflates any case that Weird Beard might come up with. It's an affirmative defense.

Waste of time.
That's beautiful.

Sorry, man... you aren't going to find a jury of MAGAts to buy this shit that the IG has already found was justified.

I realize that you are too far gone to understand this - others may.

The IG has no power to compel - his "investigation" consists of being a stenographer.
He asks questions - he writes down the answers.

Hey FBI agent(s) - did you have any political motivation in opening this case?
FBI - No I did not.

The IG report then states - I found that the FBI agents were not politicly motivated.

So then you have a Prosecutor, with subpoena power, and investigators, and the release of previously classified documents that paints a completely different picture.
There will not be a "report" there either will be or there will not be indictments.
The official word - is to expect indictments.

But man you go right ahead and hang your hat on the IG report, you truly are running out of other options.

The IG has no power to compel - his "investigation" consists of being a stenographer.

Doesn't matter. His finding was that the investigation was justified. That debunks ANY case Weird Beard might want to bring.

But man you go right ahead and hang your hat on the IG report, you truly are running out of other options.

Like I said, guy, given 60% of the country hates Trump, the guy isn't going to get indictments from a grand jury...

I would explain to you the difference between an IG with no absolutely no power to compel and a Prosecutor, if I had any hope that you could comprehend.

It really doesn't matter. Horowitz found that there was probable cause to go ahead with an investigation.

That deflates any case that Weird Beard might come up with. It's an affirmative defense.

Waste of time.
That's beautiful.

Sorry, man... you aren't going to find a jury of MAGAts to buy this shit that the IG has already found was justified.

FBI - No I did not.

The IG report then states - I found that the FBI agents were not politicly motivated.

So then you have a Prosecutor, with subpoena power, and investigators, and the release of previously classified documents that paints a completely different picture.
There will not be a "report" there either will be or there will not be indictments.

He also couldn't compel anyone not still employed by the govt to testify...............which would include Clapper, Brennan, Comey..........ya know, all the actual conspirators.

Doesn't matter. His finding was that the investigation was justified. That debunks ANY case Weird Beard might want to bring.

Like I said, guy, given 60% of the country hates Trump, the guy isn't going to get indictments from a grand jury...

So uninformed
Also out of touch with the country

Waste of time.
That's beautiful.

FBI - No I did not.

He also couldn't compel anyone not still employed by the govt to testify...............which would include Clapper, Brennan, Comey..........ya know, all the actual conspirators.

That guy is just nutsy crackers in every thread.

Forum List

Back