AG Barr explains why the Durham indictments are taking so long.

Durham's report will be released when it can have maximum political impact. I suspect a few weeks or days before the election unless things get so bad for trump before then till he decides he needs to release it. Of course, anything listed in that report is subject to be shown to be false, but that won;t happen till after the election, so it doesn't matter.

Durham's report will be released when it can have maximum political impact. I suspect a few weeks or days before the election unless things get so bad for trump before then till he decides he needs to release it. Of course, anything listed in that report is subject to be shown to be false, but that won;t happen till after the election, so it doesn't matter.
Durham is not putting a report together, Dummy.

He is presenting criminal cases to a grand jury.

There are so many to indict, no wonder.

Also, it probably makes sense to wait to see if Abuse of Power Biden is actually the nominee

Actually, the problem Durham has is that he has to present his bullshit in front of a DC Grand jury. It's the same problem Ken Starr had, that he could call witnesses all day, but really couldn't get an indictment passed.

Nahhhhhh, if Durham had a criminal case, Barr would not be talking about it, at all, until charges, are made... that's the rule.

So it's ALL simply political..... which also breaks the rule of law.

All they need to do is indict Obama and watch him spill the beans on everyone else to save his own bacon. No doubt he'd turn stoolie.

You're really swimming in the Kool-aid.

Most of this was known almost 4 years ago. Its sad for you that you're still sucking that same Dreamsickle.

Nahhhhhh, if Durham had a criminal case, Barr would not be talking about it, at all, until charges, are made... that's the rule.

What specific charges has Barr talked about?

I sure wish you right wingers were not so gullible..... :(
Tell us again how wrong it is Trump ignored the unsourced intel that Putin was paying the Taliban to kill American and British soldiers
/——-/ Surprise surprise surprise. It was Fake News.
Trump says intel doesn’t back up report on Russian bounties against US troops
But Biden already responded to it?!!!
From the article....

The White House said neither Trump nor Vice President Mike Pence was briefed on such intelligence. “This does not speak to the merit of the alleged intelligence but to the inaccuracy of the New York Times story erroneously suggesting that President Trump was briefed on this matter,” press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said in a statement.

--------

He and vp didn't know about it....

Sheesh!

Total bull crap!

All they need to do is indict Obama and watch him spill the beans on everyone else to save his own bacon. No doubt he'd turn stoolie.

And create the precedent that all future Presidents will be indicted as soon as they leave office? Boy are you the opposite of smart.

What specific charges has Barr talked about?
Matters naught....

DOj is prohibited from discussing ANY on going investigation.

Forum List

Back