AG Barr Expected To Charge Hillary -- Could Obama Be Next??

Trump tells 'Hannity' he wants AG Barr to 'find out what is going on' with potential ties between Hillary Clinton, Steele dossier and Ukraine

Any day now AG William Barr should be charging Hillary Clinton with conspiracy to defraud the United States for her efforts to hack the 2016 election, maybe she will also be charged with treason for working with Ukraine and Russian spy Christopher Steele in their treasonous attack on our president.

"President Trump told Fox News he hopes Attorney General William Barr looks into potential ties between Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the controversial anti-Trump dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele...I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine. All of the things that happened. And, I assume that the attorney general -- I would like the attorney general to find out what’s going on. Because, you know what? We are investigating corruption.”

However, Hillary may not be the only person going down soon, Barr is already making much progress on getting to the bottom of Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings with corrupt Ukrainian companies as well as locating the DNC server that Hillary's company Crowd Strike sent over to Ukraine and then blamed the Russians for hacking -- there is also talk that Obama may also be going down soon as more evidence comes to light about his illegal dealings with Netflix and his ties to a corrupt tan suit manufacturer.

However, if the DOJ and FBI don't issue any arrests in the very near future like they have when it comes to people associated with Trump, if they try to claim there is no evidence of wrong doing (like the State Dept just said about Hillary's emails) -- then one may have to wonder if all of this talk is just some shit Trump and republicans made up -- or is this just more proof of the absolute power Obama has over the Deep State??

He had better do it fast while he still has a job. It appears that with the number of public servants coming forward to testify in congress, he may be unemployed and indicted soon himself.

Trump tells 'Hannity' he wants AG Barr to 'find out what is going on' with potential ties between Hillary Clinton, Steele dossier and Ukraine

Any day now AG William Barr should be charging Hillary Clinton with conspiracy to defraud the United States for her efforts to hack the 2016 election, maybe she will also be charged with treason for working with Ukraine and Russian spy Christopher Steele in their treasonous attack on our president.

"President Trump told Fox News he hopes Attorney General William Barr looks into potential ties between Ukraine, Hillary Clinton and the controversial anti-Trump dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele...I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine. All of the things that happened. And, I assume that the attorney general -- I would like the attorney general to find out what’s going on. Because, you know what? We are investigating corruption.”

However, Hillary may not be the only person going down soon, Barr is already making much progress on getting to the bottom of Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings with corrupt Ukrainian companies as well as locating the DNC server that Hillary's company Crowd Strike sent over to Ukraine and then blamed the Russians for hacking -- there is also talk that Obama may also be going down soon as more evidence comes to light about his illegal dealings with Netflix and his ties to a corrupt tan suit manufacturer.

However, if the DOJ and FBI don't issue any arrests in the very near future like they have when it comes to people associated with Trump, if they try to claim there is no evidence of wrong doing (like the State Dept just said about Hillary's emails) -- then one may have to wonder if all of this talk is just some shit Trump and republicans made up -- or is this just more proof of the absolute power Obama has over the Deep State??

Hillarious! Talk about a witch hunt.

Is he freaking out because he's going to get impeached?

Trump Likens Impeachment Inquiry To ‘A Lynching’ In Twitter Outburst
The president also suggested that Democrats are carrying out the investigation “without due process or fairness or any legal rights.”

How can he cry when he stonewalls and doesn't comply with sobpoenas?

I don't doubt that Trump wants Hillary investigated for the dossier and the Ukraine deals and anything else, same as the Dems are doing to him. What goes around comes around, y'know? But saying Barr is expected to charge her with anything is a pretty good stretch, knowing it is one thing but proving it in court is another. You gotta have solid evidence against her that is warrants an indictment. I think such exists with respect to the unprotected email server, she should be convicted for that IMHO, but I dunno about everything else. I do believe she is/was corrupt as hell, but it isn't right to charge somebody if you don't have the goods on 'em.
How do you know something without solid evidence??

So if I say I know you dress up in drag then go troll men's bathrooms at airports -- would I need solid evidence or is me "just knowing" it enough??

Short answer: you would need solid evidence of my misdeeds if you want to convict me in court. Maybe you saw me one time, or heard someone else say they saw me, but do you have hard evidence? Pics, camera footage? What if I counter your charge and say you came onto me and grabbed my crotch, so when I refused your sexual advances you retaliated with these ridiculous claims?

That's pretty much what all these investigations are all about: can we find any credible evidence of misdeeds that will stand up to scrutiny in court? Or, in some cases will whatever we find be believed in the court of public opinion? It really shouldn't be a question of using our investigative agencies for political gain, but that's where it's at, courtesy of the Democrats.

Much of what Hillary is accused of has plenty of evidence to make people believe she was involved in some unethical if not illegal activities. I will go to my grave believing she was guilty of and should have been indicted for mishandling classified information. Fuck the 'intent', that req't is not in the law, and there are others with less intent than she exhibited who are now serving time in prison for the same thing. And that's not right.

And - let's not make this personal, okay? Instead of saying "if I say I know you dress up in drag then go troll men's bathrooms at airports", you might oughta change the word 'you' to 'someone'. Otherwise it could look like an underhanded way of making a personal attack.

Hillarious! Talk about a witch hunt.

Is he freaking out because he's going to get impeached?

Trump Likens Impeachment Inquiry To ‘A Lynching’ In Twitter Outburst
The president also suggested that Democrats are carrying out the investigation “without due process or fairness or any legal rights.”

How can he cry when he stonewalls and doesn't comply with sobpoenas?
it is indeed worst than a lynching....the Dems are showing just how racist they are by how they are doing Trump.....but God protects him, Amen.....and MAGA

I don't doubt that Trump wants Hillary investigated for the dossier and the Ukraine deals and anything else, same as the Dems are doing to him. What goes around comes around, y'know? But saying Barr is expected to charge her with anything is a pretty good stretch, knowing it is one thing but proving it in court is another. You gotta have solid evidence against her that is warrants an indictment. I think such exists with respect to the unprotected email server, she should be convicted for that IMHO, but I dunno about everything else. I do believe she is/was corrupt as hell, but it isn't right to charge somebody if you don't have the goods on 'em.
How do you know something without solid evidence??

So if I say I know you dress up in drag then go troll men's bathrooms at airports -- would I need solid evidence or is me "just knowing" it enough??

Short answer: you would need solid evidence of my misdeeds if you want to convict me in court. Maybe you saw me one time, or heard someone else say they saw me, but do you have hard evidence? Pics, camera footage? What if I counter your charge and say you came onto me and grabbed my crotch, so when I refused your sexual advances you retaliated with these ridiculous claims?

That's pretty much what all these investigations are all about: can we find any credible evidence of misdeeds that will stand up to scrutiny in court? Or, in some cases will whatever we find be believed in the court of public opinion? It really shouldn't be a question of using our investigative agencies for political gain, but that's where it's at, courtesy of the Democrats.

Much of what Hillary is accused of has plenty of evidence to make people believe she was involved in some unethical if not illegal activities. I will go to my grave believing she was guilty of and should have been indicted for mishandling classified information. Fuck the 'intent', that req't is not in the law, and there are others with less intent than she exhibited who are now serving time in prison for the same thing. And that's not right.

And - let's not make this personal, okay? Instead of saying "if I say I know you dress up in drag then go troll men's bathrooms at airports", you might oughta change the word 'you' to 'someone'. Otherwise it could look like an underhanded way of making a personal attack.
I personally know you did what I said you did.....and as long as I know it, its true.....

When Trump mentioned Crowdstrike a few weeks ago is when Pelosi began this phony impeachment inquiry....they are in a panic...Hillary is freaking out as evidenced by her nutty Russian bot claims....

The steele dossier and the whole "russia collusion" narrative involved the FBI, CIA, and gov'ts of UK, italy, australia, and ukraine.

Ain't no possible way obama didn't ORDER it!

When Trump mentioned Crowdstrike a few weeks ago is when Pelosi began this phony impeachment inquiry....they are in a panic...Hillary is freaking out as evidenced by her nutty Russian bot claims....
Why do you Trump bots keep saying Pelosi and Dems are in a panic??

Time and time again the only people getting indicted are people connected to Trump -- and you folks always respond back with -- "just wait, Trump is going to charge Hillary, Obama, blah, blah blah, Benghazi"

And nothing happens....so why would they panic??

The steele dossier and the whole "russia collusion" narrative involved the FBI, CIA, and gov'ts of UK, italy, australia, and ukraine.

So Obama is more powerful than Trump?

got it...

Time and time again the only people getting indicted are people connected to Trump -- and you folks always respond back with -- "just wait, Trump is going to charge Hillary, Obama, blah, blah blah, Benghazi"

Because there is a change on the horizon....the dems see it...so not sure why you don't...

Unless you're deaf, dumb and blind in addition to stupid, it's obvious to even a casual observer. That is obvious to anything with more than a vegetable level IQ.

It's impossible to count how many times you people have proclaimed that Hillary is about to be arrested or indicted. It was non stop in the 90s and during the emails and Benghazi farce.

You seriously need help.

The only people who hacked the 2016 election was the russians.

Funny at first it was Seth Rich. Then it was the Ukraine. Now it's Hillary.

The problem you have is that your story keeps changing. That's a HUGE red flag that you't lying and very desperate.

Meanwhile all of our intelligence agencies, the Mueller report, 3 companies, the republican controlled House of Reps and Senate ALL have not changed their story.

russia hacked the 2016 election to help trump win.

You should get some professional help.

Last edited:

So Obama is more powerful than Trump?

got it...
Obama ain't shit, especially now.
So why isn't he charged with anything?

Not one single person in Obama's campaign nor admin has been charged with a single thing in his 8 years in office and now more than 2 years out of office -- but according to you d1c suckers, he is the most corrupt president in history...

Meanwhile this same Obama is blamed for Trump having half his campaign indicted in his first 8 minutes in office...….and despite doing all that, Obama still was able to put a smile on Melania's face....why is Trump such a cuck??

180423194657-melania-trump-barack-obama-barbara-bush-funeral-large-169.jpg

John durham has a phone used to spy on trumps team that leads to Obama who okayed this action on an American citizen

I didn't see you post any evidence of that.

I guess there isn't any
trumpanzees do two things....lie and threaten violence.

This is 100% total bullshit! It is the Democrats who are doing that, consistently since Trump got elected. Where the hell have you been that you don't realize this?

Because there is a change on the horizon....the dems see it...so not sure why you don't...

Or....you're again offering us your wishes and feelings as facts.

John durham has a phone used to spy on trumps team that leads to Obama who okayed this action on an American citizen
Riiiiiiight.

Who told you that? Rush? Hannity? Did you read it on the Gateway Pundit?
Google did... mic drop
Then post it up son!

Let's see that evidence!

The Actual Laws Trump Has Broken Amount to 10 Years in Prison

overwhelming pile of evidence suggesting that President Donald Trump pressured a foreign country to damage a political rival, most Republicans have chosen either to remain silent or to deny outright that anything out of the ordinary occurred. Others have taken a more sophisticated route: Concede his wrongdoing, but argue that it’s not impeachable.

“Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden. wrote Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel recently in The Daily Caller.

They are, however, indictable. A variety of felony criminal statutes plainly implicate Trump’s behavior, and come with lengthy prison sentences — the types of sentences doled out for high crimes, to say nothing of misdemeanors. Indeed, many of them are straightforward. Altogether, if the impeachment inquiry is limited simply to Trump’s pressure on Ukraine, the charges could amount to more than 10 years in prison.

Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” It’s not hard to grasp:

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Forum List

Back