Homeowner Shoots 3 Masked Teens

Yes, they were robbing people, but the homeowner shouldn't have used a gun! Just call the police.

I don't believe charges will be filed and nor should they be. When you get down to brass tacks these children have no one blame but themselves for their deaths.

I don't believe charges will be filed and nor should they be. When you get down to brass tacks these children have no one blame but themselves for their deaths.
Dont worry, the shooter was black, so he wont go to jail.

No, he won’t. He’s going to the morgue instead with his other two mates.

Im talking about the black home owner. There will be no riots because he is black too.

They were black and retreating......someone call Al Sharpton!

Plus they had thrown their weapons away...thus no threat.

Just another White racist out hunting negroes in his front yard...someone call nbc or abc or cbs.....get them cameras rolling...we need pictures of that white racist. Search his computer......see if he was on usmb making racist comments.

Im talking about the black home owner. There will be no riots because he is black too.

Oh...I see....that changes everything. Nothing here folks. Dont waste your time.

Oh...I see....that changes everything. Nothing here folks. Dont waste your time.

The news folks must have assumed the shooter was white....well maybe they can turn him into a white negro like they turned zimmerman into a white hispanic?

Forum List

Back