Save James UPDATE: It's not good better guard those kids you leftist idiots

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Urgent update:

Court adjourned this afternoon and (based upon the jury’s decision to keep the status quo) as of today, custody defaults back to joint.

The final verdict of the judge will be on Wednesday to decide sole, or joint, and possession time and child support.

Pray that the Judge will be wise and fair and that Wednesday may bring a miracle for James.
47572528_2028095664160657_3938741699152445440_o.jpg

Yesterday, I was supposed to testify in the case for the custody of James and Jude Younger. Unfortunately I was called into the courtroom and dismissed 30 seconds later, because the judge said that the lawyers needed to rest their case.
This prevented the jury from benefiting from the information that I hoped to share.

You see, I’m just a mom. A mom of 4 kids (3 being boys) who happen to be James’ and Jude’s best friends. As such, I have spent over 150 hours with them over the past year.

I have fed them, read to them, played with them, spent hours talking with them while we did art projects together and have been the victim of an onslaught of 5 little superheroes with foam swords. I know them in a way only a best friends mom can. You know, the mom they go to when they want an adult- but don’t really want to talk to their parents. I have been this for them and I have seen, heard and experienced so much more than any of the other witnesses simply by spending real quality time getting to know and care for them.

If I could, I’d adopt them and take them away from the whole messy situation. A trial like this pits 2 adults against each other and no one comes out looking good because it’s just awful.

Over the past year, I have observed that
James is blissfully happy as a boy. He loves to march around outside and yell, “we are the only boy scout troop” or “I’m the Leader of the wolf pack!” He is always the ring leader, even though he isn’t the oldest of the group. He loves dressing as a super hero and sword fighting. One day we all walked to a playground near my house and on the way home James slipped in some mud and got his clothes dirty. He asked if he could borrow some of my kids clothes and I could wash his. Of course I said, “no problem” and grabbed him a pair of shorts from the chest of drawers and tossed them to him. I said, “hang on while I grab a shirt from the closet”. He immediately said, “Mrs. Sarah, I don’t need a shirt! It’s hot! And boys don’t have to wear shirts if they don’t want to! Isn’t that awesome!” He was so cute. I said, “yes that is awesome!” As he ran off to play. I did eventually get him to put on a shirt. It was gray with lizards on it and he loved it! He also likes having his hair cut a certain way but told my son Grayson that his mom wouldn’t let him get it too short even though he wanted it to be spikey.

We document everything with home videos and pictures so our kids can look back and remember fun times together. James and Jude are such a part of our lives that we have tons of photos and footage of them playing together and you can see how happy they are.

James is clearly embarrassed by things that happen with his mom. We were all discussing what they were for Halloween and when my boys asked James he said, “it’s a secret. I’m embarrassed”. I taught my boys that we don’t press ...................................

Save James

THIS IS IN TEXAS BRAIN DEADS!!! WHOSE KID IS NEXT JACKASSES~~
This Judge and Jury should be hung out to dry! This is a little boy they will end up killing early in his life!

THIS SHOULD SCARE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF EVERYONE OF YOU MENTALLY FKD UP LEFTIST WAIT UNTIL THE STATE(S) TAKE OVER YOUR KID!! WE KEEP TELLING YOU MORONS THE STATE OWNS YOUR CHILDREN!!!

WE KEEP TELLING YOU IDIOTS YOUR HANDING YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS OVER TO THE GOV. EVERY TIME YOU STUPID MOTHER FKRS YELL " SAVE THE CHILDREN" . YOUR IDIOTS!!!

• Banned
Some asses still go to CNNN for their truth when in nreality you should be going to the GIFT HORSES MOUTH !! retards

Court Documents
Court Documents

Forum List

Back