Afterlife….How About For You?

ding: why is the universe expanding?

Blues Man : Big Bang

ding: sure, but why did the big bang cause the universe to expand?

ding: yes, blues man, you already said that. But can you explain how?

ding: Can I speak with your parents.

Coming form the internet genius who thinks he knows more than Nobel Prize winning scientists.
I just know more than you. That much is obvious.
Only to you

The expansion of the universe was a RESULT of its creation.
Explain it.

It's the basics of the Big Bang Theory.

You should already know that.
I can explain it. You can't. All you can say are nebulous things like it's the basics of the big bang theory which doesn't explain anything.

So... can you explain it or not?
I can't explain it any better than the best physicists can

You think you know more than they do.
If you knew what they believed, you would actually post it. But you don't even know that.

I know I know more than you.

Why should I waste my time cutting and pasting?

You seem to think you know everything about the universe in fact you seem to think you know more than the most preeminent physicists and astronomers on the planet so you should know what the Big Bang Theory entails.

Tell you what why don't you tell th Nobel Prize committee that you should be the one getting the prize for physics instead of all those people who are not as smart as you
You can't even figure out why the universe is expanding. You don't have any actual knowledge on this subject. We both know you tried googling it and couldn't find anything.

ding: why is the universe expanding?

ding: sure, but why did the big bang cause the universe to expand?

ding: yes, blues man, you already said that. But can you explain how?

ding: Can I speak with your parents.

Coming form the internet genius who thinks he knows more than Nobel Prize winning scientists.
I just know more than you. That much is obvious.
Only to you
God I hope not.

Explain it.

I can explain it. You can't. All you can say are nebulous things like it's the basics of the big bang theory which doesn't explain anything.

If you knew what they believed, you would actually post it. But you don't even know that.

You seem to think you know everything about the universe in fact you seem to think you know more than the most preeminent physicists and astronomers on the planet so you should know what the Big Bang Theory entails.

Tell you what why don't you tell th Nobel Prize committee that you should be the one getting the prize for physics instead of all those people who are not as smart as you
You can't even figure out why the universe is expanding. You don't have any actual knowledge on this subject. We both know you tried googling it and couldn't find anything.
You don't know shit.

The motion of the universe is the result of the inflation that happened when the universe was formed.

No one knows how that happened all anyone knows is what happened immediately after the universe came into being.

Saying a god "willed it" isn;'t an answer either

Why don't you tell me why the expansion is accelerating instead of slowing down since you think all the theories of Nobel Prize winning scientists are wrong.

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

The motion of the universe is the result of the inflation that happened when the universe was formed.

No one knows how that happened all anyone knows is what happened immediately after the universe came into being.

Why don't you tell me why the expansion is accelerating instead of slowing down since you think all the theories of Nobel Prize winning scientists are wrong.
How did inflation cause expansion? Explain the mechanics for me.

I haven’t told you why the universe is expanding. I am still trying to understand how you can understand anything about the expansion of the universe if you don’t know what caused the expansion in the first place.

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

I haven’t told you why the universe is expanding. I am still trying to understand how you can understand anything about the expansion of the universe if you don’t know what caused the expansion in the first place.

For the last time we do not know what happened before the universe came into being so the mechanics of that are unknown as well.

All we know is what happened the instant after the universe came into being.

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

For the last time we do not know what happened before the universe came into being so the mechanics of that are unknown as well.

Dude, you don’t even know why the universe expanded in the first place so I wouldn’t expect you to understand how the universe was created from nothing without violating the law of conservation.

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

Dude, you don’t even know why the universe expanded in the first place so I wouldn’t expect you to understand how the universe was created from nothing without violating the law of conservation.
No one does.

You certainly don't since the accepted theory of the Big Bang is NOT about what happened before the universe came into being.

We really don't even know what really happened the first 100000 years after the inflationary event because light could not escape the plasma that made up the universe in its early years.

No physicist will tell you what happened before the first 10^-36 seconds of the universe coming into existence because they admit they don't really know.

But of course you think you know more than all those actual physicists.

Really you should go to Stockholm and tell the Nobel committee why you deserve the Nobel in physics and let me know what they say

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

No one does.

You certainly don't since the accepted theory of the Big Bang is NOT about what happened before the universe came into being.

We really don't even know what really happened the first 100000 years after the inflationary event because light could not escape the plasma that made up the universe in its early years.

No physicist will tell you what happened before the first 10^-36 seconds of the universe coming into existence because they admit they don't really know.

Really you should go to Stockholm and tell the Nobel committee why you deserve the Nobel in physics and let me know what they say
This guy will tell you that and he is a physicist. A world renowned one at that.

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

No one does.

This guy will tell you that and he is a physicist. A world renowned one at that.

Just another theory which BTW does not contradict anything I have said.

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

No one does.

Again, you can't even figure out why the universe is expanding, so everything you have said has no basis of understanding.

So do you want to amend your statement that no physicist will tell you what happened before the first 10^-36 seconds of the universe coming into existence ? :lol:

Explain it.

You don't know shit.

No one does.

Again, you can't even figure out why the universe is expanding, so everything you have said has no basis of understanding.

So do you want to amend your statement that no physicist will tell you what happened before the first 10^-36 seconds of the universe coming into existence ? :lol:

Gee you found one.

BFD.

And where is his proof? Where are his models and how does the rest of the scientific community rate his theory?

And BTW I have never said that the universe didn't come from nothing did I?

The fact is all we can really know is what happened after not before the universe came to be. If space and time did not exist before the universe what math do you use to describe it?

how does the rest of the scientific community rate his theory?
You mean besides it being the generally accepted theory of how the universe was created? Can you name another one?

Correct, you also didn't say it did. In fact, your position on everything is you don't know. Which by definition means you can't even oppose someone who argues they do.
The fact is all we can really know is what happened after not before the universe came to be. If space and time did not exist before the universe what math do you use to describe it?
The same laws - conservation and quantum mechanics - that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe. The sum of the forces are zero. It's like a statics problem.

In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

But if you want to see his math, google it.

You mean besides it being the generally accepted theory of how the universe was created? Can you name another one?

And what did I ever say that contradicts that?

Oh yeah not a single thing.

Correct, you also didn't say it did. In fact, your position on everything is you don't know. Which by definition means you can't even oppose someone who argues they do.
The same laws - conservation and quantum mechanics - that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe. The sum of the forces are zero. It's like a statics problem.

In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

The truth is all of this is pure speculation.

So no you don't know what happened before the universe came into being.

No one does. Sure people think they do but then if they really did we would understand what dark matter and dark energy actually are or we would have a truly unified field theory which integrates all the forces in a coherent way

And what did I ever say that contradicts that?

Oh yeah not a single thing.
Saying we can’t know effectively contradicts that.

The truth is all of this is pure speculation.

So no you don't know what happened before the universe came into being.

No one does. Sure people think they do but then if they really did we would understand what dark matter and dark energy actually are or we would have a truly unified field theory which integrates all the forces in a coherent way
That sounds very much like a contradiction to me.

Forum List

Back