After vaccination: 82-year-old man died while still on the premises of the vaccination center

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

why put up a link thats in German here in this forum?...

He TRANSLATED it Harry, at least the main part, and he did so accurately.

Got anything to actually add or subtract here?

100 million plus have been vaccinated without issues

Why don't you start a thread on them instead of fear mongering?

Why not acknowledge that the vaccine can, and does, have severe issues with some people?

That's not what the link says, is it. It actually says there's no known causal relationship, and that by definition vaccinations are being prioritized for very old people. Guess what --- very old people die more frequently than everybody else. A single case here or there of co-temporal existence, doesn't make the case for a causal one.

And it's just the beginning, most of gullible morons accepted the jab will die within few years

100 million plus have been vaccinated without issues Why don't you start a thread on them instead of fear mongering?
Why not acknowledge that the vaccine can, and does, have severe issues with some people?
But that's not what the OP did, he bashed the notion of taking the vaccine.
thats because the only people that take it are gullible braindead sheep :cuckoo:

Idiots can't grasp satanists who run humanity don't need them anymore
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks

That's not what the link says, is it. It actually says there's no known causal relationship, and that by definition vaccinations are being prioritized for very old people. Guess what --- very old people die more frequently than everybody else. A single case here or there of co-temporal existence, doesn't make the case for a causal one.

Well, what I know is that a perfectly healthy friend of mine got the vaccine and was in the ICU three days later. For me, that's far more a case for it being the cause than for it not being the cause...

Have any idea how many vaccinations have been administered thus far?

When you do, put that on a fraction as the denominator, put your friend and this case in Germany as the numerator. Let us know what comes out.

It's never going to end well when your argument begins with "I know a guy who...."

100% false statement. Many have had serious issues. I personally know someone that almost died after getting it, he developed ITP. I know of no one that has actually died from WuFlu itself.

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

We speak English. No English no proof.

Do you know something about upcoming 'issues' within few years?
Just ask yourself why governments worldwide are forcing humanity to accept the jab against the renamed as Covid flu.
Basing on your opinion I dare to claim you aren't a 'rightwinger' but a hard-core communist
If the "gubmint" is "forcing" people to take shots...
Why haven't you had yours?

Geez.
These people scream about their rights when no one's "trampling" them
Then say "please sir may I have another" when someone blows a little cheeto dust their way.
Problem is we have A Holes like Baron trying to scare people away from getting vaccinated

Once AGAIN the OP TRANSLATED it. Into English.

100% false statement. Many have had serious issues. I personally know someone that almost died after getting it, he developed ITP. I know of no one that has actually died from WuFlu itself.
Show me the numbers

Because it's against the Rules of the Game.

Only the 'vaccine' makes you free ( at the moment ) then follows Covid-20 ( needs of course additional jabs ) then Covid-21 ( the same ) and then you'll die
why do you feed this troll wrongwinger? as i said he is a shill from Langley,he knows everything you say is true.he is being paid by his boss to troll this thread and any thread that exposes government corruption.same with syntholic.:trolls:

I haven't any problem to answer this 'gentlemen', btw 'wrongwinger' is a nice name
but you are just feeding the troll giving him what he wants though. you can thank me by not feeding the trolls.

It's never going to end well when your argument begins with "I know a guy who...."

What's never going to end well?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I don't care if anyone gets the vaccine or not.

All I know is what happened to a friend. For me, that's enough reason for me not to get it.

I couldn't really give a shit if you decide to get it...

And it's just the beginning, most of gullible morons accepted the jab will die within few years
this is another troll you should not feed,not from the CIA like wrongwinger and syn,just a dumbass like mammoth who cant think for himself and believes everything he is told by the gubernut. this stupid ass idiot will go and take it im sure,its impossible to have a civilized discussion with him,he just calls you names when he cant refute the evidence. i have seen many people say the same thing about him.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I don't care if anyone gets the vaccine or not.

All I know is what happened to a friend. For me, that's enough reason for me not to get it.

And clearly I don't give a shit what you don't give a shit about, none of that being the point.

The actual point being, you don't make a case by crowing "I know a guy who...." when 82,516,7833 kajillion skillion had different results.

:thankusmile: excellent post. could not have said it better myself.:thup:

And clearly I don't give a shit what you don't give a shit about, none of that being the point.

The actual point being, you don't make a case by crowing "I know a guy who...." when 82,516,7833 kajillion skillion had different results.

But I'm not making a case.

I'm simply saying that I'm not getting it, and sharing the reason why I'm not getting it. That's all. I'm not debating anything, therefore I've no need to "make a case"...

Once AGAIN the OP TRANSLATED it. Into English.
Ya, I do not trust the OP to translate. Do you?

Forum List

Back