**After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

He only made millions off you gullible fools not billions.
You seem very desperate to prove your ignorance. Why?

You seem to be ignoring the fact that it is the Biden crime family who has profited hundreds of millions of dollars from Ukraine and China? Why?

You seem very desperate to prove your ignorance. Why?

You seem to be ignoring the fact that it is the Biden crime family who has profited hundreds of millions of dollars from Ukraine and China? Why?
Mainly because none of that is true.

Hey white guy. I thought you only Trolled the race site.

You need to update yourself about the sentiments of Americans for a president that has left thousands of Americans being held hostage by the Taliban.

Good luck!

This caused the conditions you see.

Let me know when the evacuation is done. Because Americans are leaving every day.

The gateway pundit won'tell you that.

And you just don't know how stupid you make yourself look by calling me white.

• Openly opposed the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, considered the hallmark achievement of the Obama presidency.
Incorrect.

• Supported mass incarceration for minor drug offenders that almost destroyed the African-American community.
Whites were drug offenders in higher numbers, Biden did not have any part in the racism displayed by localpolice departments. This claim is disingenuous.

Hunter Biden did hold a directorship for a Ukrainian gas company while his father was vice president. Experts agree that Hunter Biden's acceptance of the position created a conflict of interest for his father.

• Vice President Joe Biden did urge Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor, with the threat of withholding U.S. aid. But that was the position of the wider U.S. government, as well as other international institutions.

• We found no evidence to support the idea that Joe Biden advocated with his son's interests in mind, as the message suggests. It's not even clear that the company was actively under investigation or that a change in prosecutors benefited it.

Biden is going nowhere as the majority of Americans agree with what he did.
I know there is a percentage of the population numb to death. Except when it is used for political purposes. But Progs seem to revel in it.

1629536292027.png

The source is Newsmax.

1629539533623.png

1629540065898.png

1629546642236.png

Note: A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence

I know there is a percentage of the population numb to death. Except when it is used for political purposes. But Progs seem to revel in it.
You right wingers are the kings and queens of projection.

Forum List

Back