**After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

So you hate Bannon but believe every word that comes out of his mouth. When it suits your left wing hate and bigotry.

Yea, da schmuck, sure ...

I don't trust anything Bannon says on any subject. But I'm not a liar like you are
the UAE is "united arab air matress".

Franklin Graham has expressed doubts about Trump's health in 2024.
Chopper talk has always been incoherent babble.

the oranges.

the UAE is "united arab air matress".

Franklin Graham has expressed doubts about Trump's health in 2024.
Chopper talk has always been incoherent babble.

the oranges.

LOL, Franklin Graham, another nobody I don't give a shit about. I've heard him on Hannity several times, I'm not impressed.

You sure are fixated on the who's who of nobodies. LOL.

This is what being a liar does for you. You keep citing people you would accept as an authority on nothing. You just lie and lie and lie. In other words, you do a Democrat

He runs in 2024 and likely wins a 2nd term.
5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

he's going by Trump's habits

It doesn't matter what he's going by. Politics can do a complete reverse in a week yet alone in years. Although I doubt it, Biden can have favorable approval polls in two months from today. To be honest, I don't even think Trump knows if he'll run or not. At his age, a year can make a huge difference.

After this week, can President Biden serve out this YEAR?

It is no longer a question of IF Joe Biden will serve out his term, now it is a question of whether he can serve out this year.

Unheard of is the fact that seldom if ever do top officials contradict the Commander in Chief. Today, an hour after President Biden addressed the nation on the nightmare called the surrender of the US in Afghanistan.

An hour after Biden's address, the Top Pentagon officials went on TV and had to retract most of what had been said and replace it with what was actually happening. Biden was 100% wrong about al-Qaeda, the violence against American citizens, how many citizens are in the country, what the atmosphere was around the Kabul airport, what was happening to Americans trying to get to the airport, (they were being beaten), or what was happening to Afghans who had cooperated with Americans. Biden said everything was going smoothly. We know for a fact that the Taliban are going door to door to find them, and hanging them.

What happens next?
He is certainly entertaining with his gaffes and such.

Forum List

Back