After the Pittsburgh Temple Shooting, Will Liberals Stop Their Anti-Israeli/Anti-Semitic Attacks?

It's a serious question. An growing minority of liberals have not only been repeating Hamas and Hezbollah talking points about the Palestinians and the Jewish settlements on the West Bank, but they have been using grossly overheated rhetoric to attack the state of Israel, going so far as to call it "apartheid," "racist," "oppressive," and even "fascist." Around the country, some Jewish student groups have faced opposition from Palestinian/Arab student groups to their requests for charters to be recognized as groups allowed to meet on campus. On some campuses, meetings of Jewish student groups have faced far-left, pro-Palestinian protesters.

In the aftermath of the shooting at a Jewish temple in Pittsburgh, will the American Left now decide to abandon, or at least drastically tone down, their anti-Israeli/anti-Semitic attacks?
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Liberals are neither anti-Israel nor anti-Semitic.

That's why you supported the move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem, right?
what does that move have to do with the tea in China?

Of course not! Liberals are the ultimate neo-Nazis because it's impossible to disengage their mouths from the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-exterminating hate ideology in history, Pisslam! The Quran (which I've read) is an exercise in bloodthirst against Jews and Islam's doctrinal prime directive is world domination and extermination of Jews (in whichever order is most convenient). Sound familiar? Did you know that Hitler had an all-muslim regiment of the SS? And he was close friends with a muslim religious bureaucrat called the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (that Husseini guy). Hitler had a quid-pro-quo with muslim filth: you help us exterminate Jews in Europe and when we win, we'll help you exterminate Jews in the Mideast.

Ergo, there is absolutely ZERO moral difference between a liberalfilth Islam cocksucker and a neo Nazi. NONE!

The extremes sides will continue to ramp up the hostility, that is what they know, that is all they know.
BUT do we need the presidents help to make it even worse?

No, however you already knew that. Love how you don't want to place any blame other than Trump. Like I stated extremists are all hurting this country, however they really don't give a damn.
There are others I suppose on both sides but don't you think it starts at the top ?

It starts at the top of both parties. Your party leaders have failed.

It's a serious question. An growing minority of liberals have not only been repeating Hamas and Hezbollah talking points about the Palestinians and the Jewish settlements on the West Bank, but they have been using grossly overheated rhetoric to attack the state of Israel, going so far as to call it "apartheid," "racist," "oppressive," and even "fascist." Around the country, some Jewish student groups have faced opposition from Palestinian/Arab student groups to their requests for charters to be recognized as groups allowed to meet on campus. On some campuses, meetings of Jewish student groups have faced far-left, pro-Palestinian protesters.

In the aftermath of the shooting at a Jewish temple in Pittsburgh, will the American Left now decide to abandon, or at least drastically tone down, their anti-Israeli/anti-Semitic attacks?

I am a Jew and I disagree.

Look at the DNC:

upload_2018-10-29_17-16-37.jpeg

upload_2018-10-29_17-16-47.jpeg

upload_2018-10-29_17-17-3.jpeg

The extremes sides will continue to ramp up the hostility, that is what they know, that is all they know.

No, however you already knew that. Love how you don't want to place any blame other than Trump. Like I stated extremists are all hurting this country, however they really don't give a damn.
There are others I suppose on both sides but don't you think it starts at the top ?
One of the things I really disliked about Obama's second term was how he responded to BLM. The racial disparity in sentencing, esp for drug crimes, is a national disgrace .... I'm all for stopping that, and Obama and Holder did the nation a service in moving forward on that.

But cops of all races are involved in stopping people and investigating. Yes blacks are disproportionately stopped in some instances. But not all. If I'm an old white guy driving at night in a place where old white guys aren't usually, they should stop me. And, both whites and blacks get stopped in areas where they are the majority. I think Obama painted with too broad a brush.

And some of his comments may have encouraged violence against cops.

But I suspect some folks who faulted Obama, give Trump a tiny thump up.

Trump needs to learn to shut his mouth and quit using Twitter, he just keeps it all stirred up. The left has also done a good job keeping it all stirred up. I agree that Obama could have handled BLM better, I think he wanted America to talk about racism and violence of police officers toward blacks, I just think he mishandled it and created more tension instead of relieving it.

One of the things I really disliked about Obama's second term was how he responded to BLM. The racial disparity in sentencing, esp for drug crimes, is a national disgrace .... I'm all for stopping that, and Obama and Holder did the nation a service in moving forward on that.

But cops of all races are involved in stopping people and investigating. Yes blacks are disproportionately stopped in some instances. But not all. If I'm an old white guy driving at night in a place where old white guys aren't usually, they should stop me. And, both whites and blacks get stopped in areas where they are the majority. I think Obama painted with too broad a brush.

Obama went to a black temple after killings and sang amazing grace

Obama went to a black temple after killings and sang amazing grace

Which killings? Which temple?

/——/ Yes we see how democRATs treated Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

In time of tragedy Reagan Clinton GWB Obama had words of condolences This POS blames the media and his scumbags follow him

Hey I need the stuff you're smoking......please send your dealers info to YouA[email protected]
Don't need a clue, I have the facts.

You should probably keep the clue, sounds like you need it.

The fascists are Republicans. Duh!

The murderer said he hated immigrants and Jews.

Just like Republicans.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg

So this guy votes republican buttercup:

No idea who that is sweetie.

Louis Farrakhan a leftist = one of your boys buttercup

Not a fan kiddo. He's as nutty as a conservitard.

You said:
"Liberals are neither anti-Israel nor anti-Semitic."

Well he is a liberal so.....

You are wrong yet gain.

Is this dude a liberal or what:

Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor
Again, not familiar with the dude.

Obammys preacher and a Liberal.

And you said:
"Liberals are neither anti-Israel nor anti-Semitic."

Yet he is and he is Obammy's preacher for 20 years....

Wrong again darling

So this guy votes republican buttercup:

No idea who that is sweetie.

Louis Farrakhan a leftist = one of your boys buttercup

And people truly listen to him these days?

Hard to understand or know what you Leftists do.

Horseshit. The student group National Students for Justice in Palestine is present on every campus in America. It's dedicated to exterminating Israel.

The left is the home of anti-Semitism in America.

So they're anti-Israel and pro-Semitic.
What an oxy-moron; and I emphasize moron!
Do you really think that's what I said?

Go back and read it again. Meanwhile I try to clarify it a bit for you:

Liberals generally support Israel's right to exist, just as we support everyone's right to exist, and we don't care what God they worship, but we do have some.problems with the actions of the current government.
Just because the left attacks everything Israel does to defend itself, that doesn't mean they hate Israel. No, of course not!

So...one cannot be against Israel policies without being anti-semitic?
It's theoretically possible. Although it's also theoretically possible to unscramble an egg.

You might want to look around your party.
Anti-Semitism Soars on U.S. College Campuses
I'm supposed to believe that instead of my actual experience just because some right wing rag says so?

This AH must be stopped {impeached}
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump escalated his attacks on the news media Monday following a week of election-season violence, arguing that "fraudulent" reporting was contributing to anger in the country and declaring that the press was the "true Enemy of the People."

Trump tweeted: "There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news." He added that the media "must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly."
Good. Three cheers for Donald Trump!

Most Jewish Americans are like Black Americans in that they are willing to stay on the Democratic plantation even tho the plantation masters have embraced the far left.
It's called indoctrination followed up by heavy doses of operant conditioning over the long-term.

You just reared your ugly ALT-Right Nationalist head. You sir on now on the list. :113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back