After the FBI's Trump Raid, Don't Take the Bait

Except these Nazis run our government, not one thousands of miles away which already had alot on it's plate because it's leader was an over-the-top wack job. And these Nazis also live in the Information Age...which is a real game-changer.
I'm not seeing your point. Break it down for me Barney-style, pls.

I'm not seeing your point. Break it down for me Barney-style, pls.
This is what I was commenting on, which was part of a much longer post. Maybe that's why it's not obvious:

I feel it's important to remind anyone that wants to be a Nazi that Americans killed a lot of Nazis in the 1940s. My best friend's dad had a dogtag chain with 3 dried Nazi officer ears on it from Dachau. He killed a lot of them. Even killed the CO and took his gun that me n my friend shot off in the woods later on. That's reality, wannabe Nazis.
My cousin killed a lot of Nazis. My uncle killed a lot of Nazis. Do you really wanna be a Nazi and take on Americans? We are your Huckleberry. You will not win.
Except these Nazis run our government, not one thousands of miles away which already had alot on it's plate because it's leader was an over-the-top wack job. And these Nazis also live in the Information Age...which is a real game-changer.

Point: The "Nazis" who now run the U.S. Government make the original Nazis look like Boy Scouts. These people really DO "destroy without firing a shot".

It is illegal for an ex President to take ANY documents from the White House.
?

This is what I was commenting on, which was part of a much longer post. Maybe that's why it's not obvious:

Point: The "Nazis" who now run the U.S. Government make the original Nazis look like Boy Scouts. These people really DO "destroy without firing a shot".

I believe it. I just seen a statistic that over 50% of IRS audits are people that make 75K a year or less. This after the lie the Dementia administration told that they're hiring 87,000 agents to go after people making over 400K a year. Bullshit. They will be sending these agents after people like us who write bad things about the Communists.

The head of the DOJ is a Trump appointed. Trump expects loyalty, but they take an oath to uphold the constitution and rule of law.

Really?
U.S. code says that “Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined” $2,000, up to three years in prison or “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”
Sandy Berger was fined $50,000 dollars and given 100 hours community service. It was treated as a misdemeanor.

Trump made it a felony because he wanted to get Hillary. The penalty is 3 years in prison. Trump is real dumb. Taking the documents was dumb.

Ever consider that they took empty boxes in with them, filled the boxes with what they found, sealed them, and then took them out? What? You think the agents went in, saw some sealed boxes and decided that would be the evidence to get him without even bothering to see what was in them? If so, you're a special kind of idiot.
Do you think stacks of documents were sitting around on the floor?

Do you think stacks of documents were sitting around on the floor?

Dunno if they were sitting on the floor, or sitting in a desk, in a file cabinet or laying on the floor. If they took them, they knew they were going to have to catalogue them, so they took what they thought was evidence for review. But, knowing Trump, there very well may have been some papers sitting around loose that they picked up. And, if they were a bunch of papers already in boxes, when they opened them up to see what was inside, they would have checked to see if it was something they needed to review. But, keep defending Trump, you apparently think he can do no wrong.

Dunno if they were sitting on the floor, or sitting in a desk, in a file cabinet or laying on the floor. If they took them, they knew they were going to have to catalogue them, so they took what they thought was evidence for review. But, knowing Trump, there very well may have been some papers sitting around loose that they picked up. And, if they were a bunch of papers already in boxes, when they opened them up to see what was inside, they would have checked to see if it was something they needed to review. But, keep defending Trump, you apparently think he can do no wrong.
No loose papers. Everything was in sealed boxes. The boxes were taken without being opened. One unsealed leather bound box was taken with photographs and newspaper clippings. Democrats are just the enemies of all mankind.

Just like you think the deep state can do no wrong?

The FBI went to retrieve documents they thought Trump shouldn't have. When they got what they wanted, they requested that Trump padlock the door which he did. There were still documents they wanted later on and the Trump legal team was working with the FBI on that.

If they would have went to a real federal judge instead of some Obama donor magistrate, they would have asked why they just don't get a subpoena for the documents they wanted? They went to this magistrate for a reason, and that is he'd sign the warrant for the FBI stage show they needed to perform to make it a front page news item.

They miscalculated their plan and instead of the public supporting the deep state, they turned against them. Polls show people are more fired up than ever to vote in November, particularly the Independents.

The Communists are only making the swing to the right next election even larger. That gives us more power meaning a lot of people are going to have to answer a lot of questions. They are already preparing an ethics complaint on this judge to question why he recused himself in a separate matter against Trump "but for some strange reason" decided to participate in this one.

After the FBI's Trump Raid, Don't Take the Bait

8 Aug 2022 ~~ By Bonchie

On Monday evening, the FBI took the unprecedented step of raiding the home of former President Donald Trump. What were they looking for? Astonishingly, what is being leaked to the media is that they were after documents that possibly violated the Presidential Records Act.
~Snip~
None of this is a coincidence, and none of it is justified. Even if Trump was in possession of some documents that needed to be archived, that is the kind of thing that has historically been dealt with in court, not with an FBI raid, and the former president was fully cooperating to this point.
Meanwhile, Hunter Biden has been implicated in multiple federal crimes and his house hasn’t been raided. Hillary Clinton was proven to have illegally retained classified information on a private server, and her house was never raided. This isn’t about Trump not being above the law, as some on the right have naively proclaimed. It’s about a completely different set of rules being applied depending on what political ideology someone adheres to. In simpler terms, it’s about blatant corruption.
Further, it’s about baiting the trap.

~Snip~
Now is not the time to play into the hands of our opponents, and you will not beat the FBI and these other corrupt institutions via disorganized attacks from the outside, no matter how good it might feel in the short term. A red line was crossed with this raid on Trump’s home, and electoral vengeance is justified. But it must come in ways that are actually effective, and that means being strategic and playing the long game. It’s going to take a Republican Congress in 2023 and a Republican president in 2025 to make any headway against this insanity. There is no other way, and once the tables are turned, any Republican politician who doesn’t have the stomach to fight back must be banished.

Commentary:
Hmm...., Anyone remember Sandy “burglar” Berger at the National Archives?
When it turns out the FBI planted evidence (as they have done in the past), these people will tell us to let the system handle it.
President Trump WILL BE charged by Progressive Maoist Democrats with something before November. It will not make a difference because the presidential election will not be until November 2024.
It won’t matter when they don’t have anything to go on from this raid.......they will fabricate evidence.
Remember, “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”
There will be a resounding RED WAVE that engulfs Democrats in November.
Be there! The January 6 Pogroms will stop, Biden’s ‘laws’ stop, and Garland and Wray better be preserving documents because they’ve already been warned their days are coming in a New House, likely a New Senate and New Congress, too.

Democrack's are lies, every word of it. They have a lot to hide, distractions and projections are tools.

This is the Democrat Party "hail Mary". They have to keep Trump turmoil going until November because they have absolutely NOTHING else. The state of politics in the US is truly pathetic.

No, it is the political class hail mary. The liz circus didn't produce, so now they have gone the next step.

Expect more of the same.

No, it is the political class hail mary. The liz circus didn't produce, so now they have gone the next step.

Expect more of the same.
True. We get lots of muster and bluster from the GOP leadership, but no real resistance to these absurd GET TRUMP escapades the Democrats have been launching now for 6 freaking years.

Fake news much?
If you were actually keeping up with the 1/6 hearings you would know there's NO dead end.
Quite the oposite.

Bullshit. If they had something........anything, they would have came out with it by now. Instead they're trying to drag it out as close to the elections as possible and Americans are getting more and more pissed off. So let them keep on going until you lose every voter with an IQ over 40.

Forum List

Back