After the FBI's Trump Raid, Don't Take the Bait

Also tonight John Solomon reminded us that in June the FBI called amicably on Trump's Mar-a-logo office, picked up a few boxes of documents they asked for, were given full access to look through anything they wanted, and if they needed anything else just ask and it would be provided immediately.

There was absolutely no further contact between the DOJ and Trump until the raid this week.

That's pretty much what I think. Not only did they not allow President Trump's lawyer see the warrant, they forced her to leave the premises and go to the end of the driveway and wait. Nor were any other of the staff allowed to be present while they ransacked the premises. They demanded the staff turn off the security cameras but to their credit they refused.

Because they would not show the warrant and then sealed it so that nobody could access it, we do not know the scope that it allowed. It does seem unlikely that it included search of Melania's closet which they did.

And if they now say they seized 'incriminating evidence' would any sane person really believe they didn't plant it?
Exactly. This is just the latest attempt by the Democrats to manufacture evidence that will disqualify Donald Trump from running in 2024. To the Democrats, Donald Trump is Jason from the Horror Movies. He just keeps coming.
Tonight I was reminded that in late 2016, Obama trucked 30 million pages of government documents to Chicago These were to be made available to the public in his presidential library. According to the New York Times, there is no presidential library and nobody knows where those 30 million documents are now. I have to note that also there has been no FBI raid on any of the Obama residences.
I never knew that, great point!

So it wasn’t a problem because Biden, a declared candidate leading all the polls, wasn’t his political rival, but it is a problem for Trump who hasn’t even declared himself a candidate?

This is the hypocritical bullshit normal people can see through but end state partisans like yourself dont get.

We are just pointing out the motives of the left which in this case IS to knock Trump out of the race. I can't believe for a minute that Dementia will run for reelection. The commies don't want him running against any Democrat. People remember how great the country was in his hands.

Big magazine full of scary bullets...............scary looking stock and grip. Jus t look how that spooky stock can be collapsed and concealed. :bye1:

Yep, just what the Vegetable Messiah wants to ban.
That’s is secret service, not FBI.

Loser.

We are just pointing out the motives of the left which in this case IS to knock Trump out of the race. I can't believe for a minute that Dementia will run for reelection. The commies don't want him running against any Democrat. People remember how great the country was in his hands.
None of this addresses your blatant obvious hypocrisy that I just pointed out.

You will believe anything and say anything to maintain your religious faith in Trump.

Normal people aren’t anything like you.

None of this addresses your blatant obvious hypocrisy that I just pointed out.

You will believe anything and say anything to maintain your religious faith in Trump.

Normal people aren’t anything like you.

I didn't post hypocrisy; either that or you don't know what the word means. Did I say Dementia should be impeached for trying to knock Trump out of the race? That's what they did to Trump and he was only looking for the truth as to why Shokin was fired and why some drug addict got a lucrative job when he wasn't even familiar with the industry yet alone have experience with it. Trump never sent out federal henchmen to tear into Hunter or Dementia's home. Dementia did that to Trump, and no, I don't buy this bullshit he had nothing to do with it nor was aware of it.

You can't call apples and oranges hypocrisy.

Also tonight John Solomon reminded us that in June the FBI called amicably on Trump's Mar-a-logo office, picked up a few boxes of documents they asked for, were given full access to look through anything they wanted, and if they needed anything else just ask and it would be provided immediately.

There was absolutely no further contact between the DOJ and Trump until the raid this week.
Gee, according to Fox News Trump complied fully... and you actually believe that shit?

Except that it's never been done for this reason in the entire history of the country. Was it really necessary for FBI agents with loaded semi automatic rifles to show up at the home of a POTUS to retrieve some documents? Dems really f'ed up this time. The American people won't stand for this abuse of power and attempt to intimidate a former POTUS from running again in 2024.

All you goose stepping Dem Nazi's rot in hell!
Sounds like you're "standing for it".... What...do you really think your bitching about it on a message board is doing anything? You're not a coward are you? Take some action or STFU.

Sounds like you're "standing for it".... What...do you really think your bitching about it on a message board is doing anything? You're not a coward are you? Take some action or STFU.

People on the right are not violent like those on the left. And before you cry 1/6, that was a few hundred people out of over 70 million Trump voters.

We on the right take out our anger at the polls which you will see in a couple of months. We don't need to burn down businesses and attack police all across the country to express our anger because we on the right are much more civilized than you on the left.

You lost 2020 because Trump wasn’t governing. He never had much interest in it. He was interested in the attention, not the work. Most people can figure that out.

What was he impeached over? That’s right. Directing the president of Ukraine to investigate his political rival. Not only was that excused by Republicans, but some of the craziest supporters said he was obligated to do so.

And here we are supposed to believe that it’s so wrong to go through legitimate means to investigate Trump and that it’s especially bad that Biden did it (even though he had nothing to do with it).

That kind of 180 would give anyone whiplash but you guys don’t care.
Outrage From an Outlier

You're cute when you're foaming at the mouth. Can I take a picture? I'm sure it will go viral on TikTok.

What the FBI removed was 15 sealed boxes. They never opened any of the boxes. They had no idea what was in those boxes. The idea that the documents are so highly sensitive that they could not even be described is ludicrous.

The warrant has a better than good chance of failing. But that's not what enemy democrats want. They just want to stop Trump from running in 2024.

Ever consider that they took empty boxes in with them, filled the boxes with what they found, sealed them, and then took them out? What? You think the agents went in, saw some sealed boxes and decided that would be the evidence to get him without even bothering to see what was in them? If so, you're a special kind of idiot.

Ever consider that they took empty boxes in with them, filled the boxes with what they found, sealed them, and then took them out? What? You think the agents went in, saw some sealed boxes and decided that would be the evidence to get him without even bothering to see what was in them? If so, you're a special kind of idiot.

They seen them before when Trump allowed them to look through all the boxes before any warrant.

If Biden was a real president, he'd come back from vacation and fire the lot of them and clean house at the FBI and DOJ.

Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. :dunno:

That very well may be the plan?

I mean, the motherfucker was already "Weekend At Bernie's" when the treason-o-crats cheated him in in 2020.

It was the plan until she became so hated by the public. I think her approval ratings are worse than his.

I read he had 17 boxes a year or so ago. What's going on here?
I coulda sworn this was hashed out with the National Archives in like..March of 2021.

Really? Using the FBI like Stasi? That's fucked up. This is 2022 America that's starting to look like 1938 Germany.

Apparently I'm not the only one to see it that way.

I feel it's important to remind anyone that wants to be a Nazi that Americans killed a lot of Nazis in the 1940s. My best friend's dad had a dogtag chain with 3 dried Nazi officer ears on it from Dachau. He killed a lot of them. Even killed the CO and took his gun that me n my friend shot off in the woods later on. That's reality, wannabe Nazis.
My cousin killed a lot of Nazis. My uncle killed a lot of Nazis. Do you really wanna be a Nazi and take on Americans? We are your Huckleberry. You will not win.
Except these Nazis run our government, not one thousands of miles away which already had alot on it's plate because it's leader was an over-the-top wack job. And these Nazis also live in the Information Age...which is a real game-changer.

People on the right are not violent like those on the left. And before you cry 1/6, that was a few hundred people out of over 70 million Trump voters.

We on the right take out our anger at the polls which you will see in a couple of months. We don't need to burn down businesses and attack police all across the country to express our anger because we on the right are much more civilized than you on the left.
People on the right have responsibilities and are productive members of society.

They can't just go riot at the drop of a hat like paid Democrats on meth do.

If they ever get pushed too far, woe be unto the motherfuckers that did it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back