After Paying Off My Own Tuition I Get To Pay Off More Than $2,000 of One Of Joe Biden's Staffer's College Debt

After a WHOPPER mistatement like that one nothing you say has any credibility at all.
Your comprehension or knowledge of the American election process leave much to be desired. He was correct. If you study how the electoral college process works, like any good 8th grader, you will understand. People like you who have no clue how an election works, should not be allowed to vote.

Um, quite the opposite. The photos and videos released are legit. They can be forensically verified. You and your klan are the only ones that are completely out of touch with reality. Hunter is scum, the pictures are real and the emails(which can also be verified) are real. It is no secret, accept to nuts like you who will evidently believe anything the your leaders tell you.

Except nobody is really talking about the photos... they are trying to read sinister intent into emails that probably aren't there.

But you saw on some website where they photoshopped him in with a Chinese hooker and a crackpipe, and you think that's totally legit.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
'Celebrate'?

Biden adding over $1 trillion indebt / taxes for every tax-paying citizen to pay off, and it only benefits a small subsequent of the population ... and the biggest winners reported so far will be the rich - doctors, lawyers, etc...

There is nothing to celebrate about Biden's Un-Constitutional Vote-Buying scam right before the mid-terms.

And you call paying higher taxes to fund Democrats' BS Bills and scams - like the NON-Inflation Reduction crap & this illegal vote-buying scam - is a 'good problem' to have.

View attachment 689554

Depending on your age there will be other presidents in the future. It’s not really a secret that there are more people that don’t pay taxes than people that do. You are in a privileged class or you are delusional. People get angry about this kind of stuff on principle and not on practicality. If you make $100,000 a year and pay $50,000 in taxes then you are better off than someone making $49,999 and paying $0 in taxes. (Did you follow my math?) Trust me, if you are paying taxes then you are in good shape. If it makes you that mad you can easily get a lower paying job so you don’t have to pay taxes. Politicians in Washington have the system gamed for their benefit. Don’t act as if you have been blind sided. This nonsense happens no matter who is in office. Some are just better at making us feel good about their sham than others.

You’ll be alright. Just focus on succeeding. That Washington stuff will happen with or without your anger.

It will get worse if we do not get angry enough to get off of our collective asses to do something to stop it.

You need a lesson in human nature. We won’t. People don’t rebel until starvation is involved. That’s when we become animals. Humanity has been around so long that leaders have figured it out. Subsidize the farmer and the grocer and you have 0% chance of an insurrection. Just make sure everybody has a full belly and an iPhone. The best way to avoid taxes is to avoid having an income. I highly recommend it. That’s what I do.

Except nobody is really talking about the photos... they are trying to read sinister intent into emails that probably aren't there.

But you saw on some website where they photoshopped him in with a Chinese hooker and a crackpipe, and you think that's totally legit.

Boy, you REALLY are ignorant. The pictures are legit as are the emails. Hunter, the crackhead, was paid vast sums of money by a Ukrainian company while his dad was VP in charge of US/Ukrainian relations. I am sure that was pure coincidence.

Boy, you REALLY are ignorant. The pictures are legit as are the emails. Hunter, the crackhead, was paid vast sums of money by a Ukrainian company while his dad was VP in charge of US/Ukrainian relations. I am sure that was pure coincidence.

Hunter had decades of experience as a successful lobbyist. It was probably money well spent.

As for what Joe did as VP towards Ukraine, this was in the old days when Republicans realized Russia was the enemy before they nominated Putin's cockholster, Trump.

Hunter had decades of experience as a successful lobbyist. It was probably money well spent.

As for what Joe did as VP towards Ukraine, this was in the old days when Republicans realized Russia was the enemy before they nominated Putin's cockholster, Trump.

Yeh, right,. We know, Russia, Russia, Russia. You guys will believe anything. Democrat’s ignorance would be hillarious if it weren’t for the fact that you numbnuts are calling the shots and using federal agencies as your personal gestopo to rid yourselves of us pesky folks that challenge your idiocy.

Last edited:
Yeh, right,. We know, Russia, Russia, Russia. You guys will believe anything. Democrat’s ignorance would be hillarious if it weren’t for the fact that you numbnuts are calling the shots and using federal agencies as your personal gestopo to rid yourselves of us pesky folks that challenge your idiocy.

Uh, guy, let's review.

Trump - fucked it up.
Baby Bush - Fucked it up.
Poppy Bush - Fucked it up.

The last time you have a Republican who didn't completely fuck things up was Reagan.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back