After Paying Off My Own Tuition I Get To Pay Off More Than $2,000 of One Of Joe Biden's Staffer's College Debt

No, Texas is being swamped by the illegals. New York and Washington DC are whining like crazy over getting a few hundred illegals bussed into them while Texas has had to absorb tens of thousands of illegals each month!
You liberals think that these illegals are going to vote for you one of these days...that's why you're keeping the border open! What I think you're miscalculating is that most of those illegals are leaving countries run by "progressives" like yourself and they've messed things up so badly that nobody wants to live there anymore! The people that walked thousands of miles to get away from idiotic policies aren't going to vote for them here! They know better!
So California benefits from illegals because the Feds count them but Texas does not?

Do you really believe anything you post? None of it makes much sense. You probably should run it by someone before you further embarrass yourself.

So California benefits from illegals because the Feds count them but Texas does not?

Do you really believe anything you post? None of it makes much sense. You probably should run it by someone before you further embarrass yourself.
Both States benefit from getting extra seats in the House due to the Census counting illegals, Candy! In California's case it's keeping them from losing seats because so many people are leaving the State. You on the left have always been fine with illegals pouring into Texas because you think that will turn the State into a Democratic stronghold.

And if my posts don't make "sense" to you it's probably because they're based on common sense...something that is sorely lacking from the left these days! :)

Both States benefit from getting extra seats in the House due to the Census counting illegals, Candy! In California's case it's keeping them from losing seats because so many people are leaving the State. You on the left have always been fine with illegals pouring into Texas because you think that will turn the State into a Democratic stronghold.

And if my posts don't make "sense" to you it's probably because they're based on common sense...something that is sorely lacking from the left these days! :)
Nah, its based on the typical right wing double standard and lying.

Its what you guys do. Look at your cult leader....proof positive.

The FBI was supposed to respond to this dude? LOL

One would think they would be pretty interested in information that could potentially link a former Vice President and presidential candidate to foreign adversaries.

They don't? They should. If they don't have the original hard drive...who knows where it came from?

LOL…um, they use a variety of forensics to determine if photos and emails are authentic. I can assure you that if they were fake, they would have come out with that a LONG , LONG time ago.

Link please. This is where you get all huffy and make excuses.

Again, your news sources are lying to you. They release a story that frames a narrative and makes their their viewers believe what they want you them believe and when that story is proven false, they conveniently fail to retract the original story with the same ferver, if at all, intentionally leaving their viewers with the impression they wanted to imprint. You and many others routinely fall for it. Yes, the laptop is authentic and it is not Russian disinformation as was originally leaked from the FBI to their news sources. I am scared for our country that so many can be so gullible. In fairness, if you Google the story, you won’t see any of the mainstream outlets in the first few pages of results, but they were all in covering the leak from the FBI falsely claiming it was Russian disinformation.

CNN, MSNBC dismissed Hunter Biden’s laptop as ‘Russian disinformation’ until liberal narrative was deflated

Wow...could you imagine if that really happened.

Well, I Googled Zuckerberg’s quote and noticed that CNN, MSNBC and all the other MSM sites were nowhere to be found at the top of the results list. Maybe that explains why you didn’t hear the actual quote. I’ll help you…

”Basically, the background here is the FBI, I think, basically came to us- some folks on our team and was like, 'Hey, just so you know, like, you should be on high alert… We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that, basically, there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to that. So just be vigilant,”

That is a direct quote from Zuckerberg a few days ago. The “dump” was the Hunter Biden laptop story. According to Zuckerberg, Twitter completely scrubbed it and Facebook basically buried it. Zuckerberg was asked if he regretted them censoring the information after it was determined that information was not false and he replied:

”It sucks. It turned out after the fact, the fact-checkers looked into it, no one was able to say it was false … I think it sucks, though, in the same way that probably having to go through a criminal trial but being proven innocent in the end sucks.”

They didn’t want this information getting out before the election And made sure it wouldn’t. Seems like you don’t even know you are being lied to. Funny stuff.

One would think they would be pretty interested in information that could potentially link a former Vice President and presidential candidate to foreign adversaries.
One would think that a computer repair shop owner had zero "links" to someone. Whats next...lean on Hunter's stylist?
LOL…um, they use a variety of forensics to determine if photos and emails are authentic. I can assure you that if they were fake, they would have come out with that a LONG , LONG time ago.
Your "assurance" is used toilet paper. You yourself said that the FBI was given a copy.

By the way, the FBI does not reject the claim they were given a copy of the laptop's hard drive or its validity.

Again, your news sources are lying to you. They release a story that frames a narrative and makes their their viewers believe what they want you them believe and when that story is proven false, they conveniently fail to retract the original story with the same ferver, if at all, intentionally leaving their viewers with the impression they wanted to imprint. You and many others routinely fall for it. Yes, the laptop is authentic and it is not Russian disinformation as was originally leaked from the FBI to their news sources. I am scared for our country that so many can be so gullible. In fairness, if you Google the story, you won’t see any of the mainstream outlets in the first few pages of results, but they were all in covering the leak from the FBI falsely claiming it was Russian disinformation.

CNN, MSNBC dismissed Hunter Biden’s laptop as ‘Russian disinformation’ until liberal narrative was deflated

Well, I Googled Zuckerberg’s quote and noticed that CNN, MSNBC and all the other MSM sites were nowhere to be found at the top of the results list. Maybe that explains why you didn’t hear the actual quote. I’ll help you…

”Basically, the background here is the FBI, I think, basically came to us- some folks on our team and was like, 'Hey, just so you know, like, you should be on high alert… We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that, basically, there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to that. So just be vigilant,”
So Zuck didn't mention Hunter's laptop...and neither did the FBI. Cool. Thanks for impeaching yourself.
That is a direct quote from Zuckerberg a few days ago. The “dump” was the Hunter Biden laptop story. According to Zuckerberg, Twitter completely scrubbed it and Facebook basically buried it. Zuckerberg was asked if he regretted them censoring the information after it was determined that information was not false and he replied:

”It sucks. It turned out after the fact, the fact-checkers looked into it, no one was able to say it was false … I think it sucks, though, in the same way that probably having to go through a criminal trial but being proven innocent in the end sucks.”
Again, no mention of the laptop by Zuck. But more importantly...the only link that you've created between the FBI and the Laptop suppression fantasy is one you've created.

Lotsa fun.
They didn’t want this information getting out before the election And made sure it wouldn’t. Seems like you don’t even know you are being lied to. Funny stuff.
The FBI didn't want Russian misinformation out there.

That your blob got his ever-loving ass kicked from Maine to Mexico as a result of no help from the Russians is your problem.

One would think that a computer repair shop owner had zero "links" to someone. Whats next...lean on Hunter's stylist?

Your "assurance" is used toilet paper. You yourself said that the FBI was given a copy.

So Zuck didn't mention Hunter's laptop...and neither did the FBI. Cool. Thanks for impeaching yourself.

Again, no mention of the laptop by Zuck. But more importantly...the only link that you've created between the FBI and the Laptop suppression fantasy is one you've created.

Lotsa fun.

That your blob got his ever-loving ass kicked from Maine to Mexico as a result of no help from the Russians is your problem.

You are too stupid to converse with. Zuckerberg was responding directly to questions specific to the suppression of the Hunter laptop story. I guess you didn’t realize that either, huh? For example:

Rogan asked Zuckerberg if he regretted how Facebook handled the laptop story after the New York Times found corroborating evidence. Zuckerberg quickly responded “yes.” That was followed by the longer quote above explaining why it “sucks”.

Lotsa fun.

What do you think "Zuck" was talking about, Candy? Are you really that dense?

Look, the people in charge at the FBI had Hunter's lap top. They knew at that time that it wasn't Russian disinformation. They went to Zuckerman at Facebook and basically lied to him and told him that it WAS! So in the weeks before the election instead of the American people knowing the truth about Joe Biden, his brother and son...they were misled by the FBI and the Main Stream Media! That affected the election! A recent poll that was taken asked people if knowing what they know now would have affected their vote and 1 in 6 said that they wouldn't have voted for Joe Biden if they'd known. That's HUGE!

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Look, the people in charge at the FBI had Hunter's lap top. They knew at that time that it wasn't Russian disinformation. They went to Zuckerman at Facebook and basically lied to him and told him that it WAS! So in the weeks before the election instead of the American people knowing the truth about Joe Biden, his brother and son...they were misled by the FBI and the Main Stream Media! That affected the election! A recent poll that was taken asked people if knowing what they know now would have affected their vote and 1 in 6 said that they wouldn't have voted for Joe Biden if they'd known. That's HUGE!

He doesn't care about corruption, just propagating left-wing ideals.

I know hedidn’t mention the FBI telling him to bury the Hunter Biden laptop stuff. Otherwise you would be quoting it

The FBI and every other investigatory body in the nation reported correctly that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election.

The FBI again correctly told social media sites to be on the lookout for Russian disinformation.

The FBI never mentioned the hunter laptop story.

The link that you’re trying to create is straight out fiction

I know hedidn’t mention the FBI telling him to bury the Hunter Biden laptop stuff. Otherwise you would be quoting it

The FBI and every other investigatory body in the nation reported correctly that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election.

The FBI again correctly told social media sites to be on the lookout for Russian disinformation.

The FBI never mentioned the hunter laptop story.

The link that you’re trying to create is straight out fiction
The Russians have tried to interfere with our elections BEFORE 2016 and they continue to try to do so. The TRUTH...which you so steadfastly refuse to admit...is that Hillary Clinton and the DNC "interfered" with the 2016 election far more with the smear job they did on Trump with the fake "dossiers" than the Russians ever did!

There is a reason why that high level FBI official just got marched out of the Washington DC FBI office, Candy and it isn't because he "correctly" told social media sites to be on the lookout for Russian disinformation! It's because he KNEW that the lap top was real and he deliberately misled the American people before the election took place! He won't be the last. Especially if the GOP takes back control of Congress. There is going to be a reckoning for the 7th floor of the FBI that's turned the FBI into a political entity.

The Russians have tried to interfere with our elections BEFORE 2016 and they continue to try to do so. The TRUTH...which you so steadfastly refuse to admit...is that Hillary Clinton and the DNC "interfered" with the 2016 election far more with the smear job they did on Trump with the fake "dossiers" than the Russians ever did!
Utterly false...laughably false.

His campaign manager was meeting with Russian Intel officials, sharing information with them.

The Russian Intel hacked the DNC an Clinton's campaign manager's e-mail accounts.

I'm sure you think that is just a coincidence. Such is life in the cult.
There is a reason why that high level FBI official just got marched out of the Washington DC FBI office, Candy and it isn't because he "correctly" told social media sites to be on the lookout for Russian disinformation! It's because he KNEW that the lap top was real and he deliberately misled the American people before the election took place! He won't be the last. Especially if the GOP takes back control of Congress. There is going to be a reckoning for the 7th floor of the FBI that's turned the FBI into a political entity.
Still no quote from the FBI about Hunter Biden's laptop? Sucks to be you.

Keep spinning....perhaps someday you'll get someone who isn't in the cult to believe you. Hold your breath and stomp your feet....I hear that helps with temper tantrums.

Utterly false...laughably false.

His campaign manager was meeting with Russian Intel officials, sharing information with them.

The Russian Intel hacked the DNC an Clinton's campaign manager's e-mail accounts.

I'm sure you think that is just a coincidence. Such is life in the cult.

Still no quote from the FBI about Hunter Biden's laptop? Sucks to be you.

Keep spinning....perhaps someday you'll get someone who isn't in the cult to believe you. Hold your breath and stomp your feet....I hear that helps with temper tantrums.
I hate to break this to you Candy but the Crickets you're hearing are all of the OTHER leftists that aren't coming to your aid on this! You know why? Because even THEY know that the lap top is real...and that top level people in the FBI conspired along with those 51 "Intel" officials to deceive the American people before that election. They lied to us and they did so because they didn't want Trump to be reelected! If the GOP wins back control of Congress they'll be called on to answer for those lies.

I hate to break this to you Candy but the Crickets you're hearing are all of the OTHER leftists that aren't coming to your aid on this! You know why? Because even THEY know that the lap top is real...and that top level people in the FBI conspired along with those 51 "Intel" officials to deceive the American people before that election. They lied to us and they did so because they didn't want Trump to be reelected! If the GOP wins back control of Congress they'll be called on to answer for those lies.

Nobody is claiming the laptop is real but the Wingnuts.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, some idiot will still claim it was a flying saucer.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Another mouth breather reciting FAKE NEWS like a dutiful MAGAT Trumptard.
When are you fuckers going to real8ze no one is buying this crap anymore?
And this is why the orange baboon got his ass handed to him by Joe Biden in 2020.
It is also the reason Republicons cannot win elections anymore.

When are you fuckers going to real8ze no one is buying this crap anymore?
Good question, are you looking in the mirror? After the summer of 2020, two failed scam impeachments, a failed scam Russia investigation, a phony charge of insurrection, and now this failed raid on DJT's home, you would think you mental midgets would get the hint. We ain't buying it--and you'll understand better in Nov.

Good question, are you looking in the mirror? After the summer of 2020, two failed scam impeachments, a failed scam Russia investigation, a phony charge of insurrection, and now this failed raid on DJT's home, you would think you mental midgets would get the hint. We ain't buying it--and you'll understand better in Nov.
You have a few eronious words im this reply my friend.
"Failed"
"Phony"
This is not accurate.
There is nothing failed or phony about Donald Trump's war on America.
It is still very real and ongoing and DANGEROUS as hell!

Why do you try to defend and make excuses for this orange baboon traitor?

Don't you love your country?

Forum List

Back