After Letting Russia Cripple Our Pipelines, Biden Issues Emergency Declaration For 17 States

And this was just a test warmup to see what they could do with President Asterisk hiding in his basement wearing 67 masks.

"letting"? If Individual One had actually updated the infrastructure rather than just talking about it, this might not have been a thing. But then again, he loves Putin so much.

Oh Bullshit. Using your criteria, then George W. Bush is 100 percent completely exonerated from 9/11 despite it happening on his watch. 9/11 happened because a decade went without the Intelligence Infrastructure being updated and bad policies surrounding it.

I did not vote for Biden-Harris but here is an opportunity for them to show leadership to mitigate future risk.

Hmmmm, could it be that the prices were rising so quickly after Bidens 100 days in office, and it being in contrast to Trump creating job's, and lowering prices, and lowering taxes etc, that a deflecting crisis/wag the dog was needed badly in order to take the focus off of the administration when making the wrong decisions for the overall economic welfare of the nation ??

Not saying the administration is responsible for the attack, but it seems very suspect on the timing of the attack.

Hard to trust anything anymore. And that's bad really.

Wag the dog maybe ? Might need an inquiry into it all.
Oh my

*cuckoo*
*cuckoo*

Dumbest bunch I have ever seen.

And this was just a test warmup to see what they could do with President Asterisk hiding in his basement wearing 67 masks.

"letting"? If Individual One had actually updated the infrastructure rather than just talking about it, this might not have been a thing. But then again, he loves Putin so much.
Excuse me? Who was adding a major pipeline and who blocked it 4 months ago from being completed?

You mean the Keystone export pipeline that only benefits Canada and China?
All you Leftards have is lies.

Oh Bullshit. Using your criteria, then George W. Bush is 100 percent completely exonerated from 9/11 despite it happening on his watch. 9/11 happened because a decade went without the Intelligence Infrastructure being updated and bad policies surrounding it.

I did not vote for Biden-Harris but here is an opportunity for them to show leadership to mitigate future risk.
And Pelosi’s infrastructure budget the last 4 years? Zip.

They can not put the pipeline in a manual flow? Can you imagine many emergencies at the same time? We can see the food but can't get to it. It will be weeks.

Computers monitor pipelines for pressure and flow rate for decades now.. ALL over the world. Colonial has been sabotaged before.

Excuse me? Who was adding a major pipeline and who blocked it 4 months ago from being completed?

You mean the Keystone export pipeline that only benefits Canada and China?
All you Leftards have is lies.

You're dumb as a fucking stump. China OWNS 50% of Canada's oil production to begin with.

Just a question where was our intelligence agencies? The CIA, NSA and FBI should have known about this and taken steps to prevent it before it happened?
Another embarrassing little fact not thought about by the administration, and that the world is watching like a hawk in amazement over.

We know what the meem would be had Trump been POTUS when this went down.

The babbling from the MSM; all sorts of DemonRats lining up for appearances, and falling all over themselves for face time in front of cameras (never get between Schumer and a camera).

Maybe Traitor Joe©™ will see his shadow tomorrow and blame the "previous administration".

Well if they aren't our own pipelines then to heck with them. Charge them 10x the going rate to have it on our land. Make it 20x.

Forum List

Back