After Leading School Closures, Berkeley Teachers' Union President Matt Meyer Spotted Dropping Daughter Off at In-Person Preschool

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Good for me, not for thee- elites feel they're special- oh, and essential.

As I have mentioned a few times before....we live in a "It's all about me" culture. These folks don't care about what they are doing. Just as long as it doesn't involve them. They know they can always get a "free pass" on whatever they do. And the Teachers Union President is no different. He doesn't even care if anyone (or everyone) calls him a "Narcissistic Bastard". It was never about the children. At least, not anymore.

As I have mentioned a few times before....we live in a "It's all about me" culture. These folks don't care about what they are doing. Just as long as it doesn't involve them. They know they can always get a "free pass" on whatever they do. And the Teachers Union President is no different. He doesn't even care if anyone (or everyone) calls him a "Narcissistic Bastard". It was never about the children. At least, not anymore.

Two year-old? I think that is called "day care".

what a piece of shit!

Just a note to all the lefties who bought the unions' bullshit excuses about why they won't go back to work, this guy is laughing his ass off at you!

I second this. This is all pretty much everyone on TV is these days. They preach one thing, but does their practice match whatever preaching comes out of their blowholes? Never.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That’s what you get for thinking.

Oh the irony.

What say you left loons?

"Left loons" : "Uhm, well, mmm....damint!!!!"

Effing losers

what a piece of shit!

Just a note to all the lefties who bought the unions' bullshit excuses about why they won't go back to work, this guy is laughing his ass off at you!

Pre-school

I'd be laughing my ass of at you too, and I am.

Yes and?
The question also begs, why are they sending her to daycare when he is at home?
Can't be bothered to care for his own child I see

That’s what you get for thinking.

So?

I think the kids should be back in school everywhere. Here, they have been back in-person since January every day and the teachers complaining about being out is what got them back in the buildings. They hated it and saw the kids failing.

Yes and?

He is paying for that pre-K, so it is none of your damned business!

Yes and?

The soy boy needs a babysitter? Roflmao

Time and time again they look the ridiculous fool

what a piece of shit!

Pre-school

I'd be laughing my ass of at you too, and I am.

You're laughing at me because you got conned by your fellow DemoKKKrats? LOL

I think the kids should be back in school everywhere. Here, they have been back in-person since January every day and the teachers complaining about being out is what got them back in the buildings. They hated it and saw the kids failing.

Same here... grades K-8 have been going since January.
9 - 12 go every other day, 9&10 go one day, 11&12 the next. They also alternate when classes end, so not all of the students are in the hallways between classes.

Forum List

Back