After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

I love bitch slapping you you uneducated sheep. You download an email, theres a marker stating so. Those marks weren’t there. Amount of data and the timeframe given proved it was not possible for an outside source to do this. Period. Proven. Undeniable no matter how much you cry. USB? That would be an inside job you moron. Like a thumb drive. You truly are a grade 1 fool.
You want to go? Because there’s not a doubt in my mind I know more about this than you.

The transfer speeds you’re referring to were derived from metadata. There is no evidence to support a conclusion that the file transfer referenced in that metadata was the transfer from the DNC server to storage media. In fact, there’s evidence to the contrary.

That transfer occurred on July 5th. The last DNC email was from late May. In reality, the data transfer you’re referencing occurred well after the server was hacked.

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.

I for one am open to different verbiage.
What is a better name for using Government Public Resources to try to push a presidential election to one's own party, then having failed, trying to have a duly elected President removed?

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's just pure ignorance.
That's all documented.
I get thats its okay with you.
Its not fiction.

Absolutely fiction. That’s why y’all keep talking about criminal charges that aren’t ever happening.

It’s not documented outside of fringe right wing blogs that no one takes seriously apart from conspiracy theorists like yourself.
The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.

What is a better name for using Government Public Resources to try to push a presidential election to one's own party, then having failed, trying to have a duly elected President removed?

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Absolutely fiction. That’s why y’all keep talking about criminal charges that aren’t ever happening.

It’s not documented outside of fringe right wing blogs that no one takes seriously apart from conspiracy theorists like yourself.
Conspiracies like Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired against leftards?

Mueller investigated, found no connection. Good enough for me. The only thing that we should worry about is the people that won’t accept reality.
what about fake warrants?
altering evidence?
keeping cases open out of political malice?

you again seem to say "all that is fiction" but RUSSIA was real.

fuck that.

What about it? The warrant against Carter Page was improper and the person who perpetrated that is identified and very likely will face charges for their action (I hope). That's not fiction, that's real and I have no problem saying it.

However, to use that action to say the entire investigation was improper is ridiculous. That was one tiny element in a much broader investigation.
hey - you don't want to acknowledge the actual crimes done by the left - don't get all assholehurt when no one gives a fuck about your ACCUSED BULLSHIT crimes you lay on the right.

that ain't me son, that's human nature about to bitchslap you.

people have had enough with the double standard whining.
What do you mean acknowledge "the actual crimes"?
I just did that.
yawn.

if it were a real case no one would need to make up the bullshit they've made up to continue the investigations.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Mueller investigated, found no connection. Good enough for me. The only thing that we should worry about is the people that won’t accept reality.
altering evidence?

fuck that.

What about it? The warrant against Carter Page was improper and the person who perpetrated that is identified and very likely will face charges for their action (I hope). That's not fiction, that's real and I have no problem saying it.

However, to use that action to say the entire investigation was improper is ridiculous. That was one tiny element in a much broader investigation.
hey - you don't want to acknowledge the actual crimes done by the left - don't get all assholehurt when no one gives a fuck about your ACCUSED BULLSHIT crimes you lay on the right.

I just did that.
yawn.

if it were a real case no one would need to make up the bullshit they've made up to continue the investigations.
but there was a lot of stuff that wasn’t made up that increased the suspicion and prompted the investigation to continue.

At the end of the day, the IG did a thorough investigation and found that it was justified.

I accept the outcome of the IG investigation, but apparently you don’t.

Outside of your Cult, people understand that the IG has no actual power to investigate.
He is a stenographer.
He asks questions of employees, and writes down their answer.
No power to compel
Asking questions is investigating. Although the IG can't compel testimony, he did speak with those involved because unlike people in the Trump administration, they're not afraid to answer questions.

Y'all have a ready made excuse for everything, don't you?

We have the truth
It comes ready made
You should try it sometime.
You're excuse is weak. You brush off a thorough, extensive investigation with an excuse that he doesn't have the power to compel testimony while ignoring that he didn't have to have the power to compel testimony since everyone talked with him.

It's an excuse. A rationalization. It's not truth.

I just laugh at this one.
Yes, because you can’t actually respond with anything intelligent.

No
I laugh because your words are ridiculous, Laughable, and dated.
Sure buddy. You’re the one clinging to fringe conspiracy theories but I’m being ridiculous.

Some serious projection there.

You were aware that Comey cooperated with all parts of the IG investigation, right?

He "cooperated" with someone who has no authority.
Do you even understand the absurdity of your words?

Do you also know that all the declassified intel since then paints a very different picture?

But you cling to your nonsense - your cult pretty much requires it.
It’s not absurd at all. You’re just not rational. Right now your brain is scrambling to find a way to justify what you desperately want to believe.

The IG has considerable authority in the DoJ but he can’t force Comey to testify. That doesn’t matter because Comey participated voluntarily and cooperated with his investigation. There’s nothing absurd, it’s just facts.
Dismissed
Again.

Of course. That’s what you always do when you run out of excuses.

Run away.

Fact is you just can’t make a coherent argument because you’re just repeating what you were told and don’t think for yourself.
Dude, you got your ass kicked and I have to laugh at your lame flame accusing others of not thinking for themselves. Narcissistic assholes like you TRULY believe that if people were as much of a "deep thinker" as you are? That they would become a leftard that regurgitates what the corporate lamestream media spews. Leftards are a lot of things, but "deep thinkers" isn't one of them.

I love bitch slapping you you uneducated sheep. You download an email, theres a marker stating so. Those marks weren’t there. Amount of data and the timeframe given proved it was not possible for an outside source to do this. Period. Proven. Undeniable no matter how much you cry. USB? That would be an inside job you moron. Like a thumb drive. You truly are a grade 1 fool.
You want to go? Because there’s not a doubt in my mind I know more about this than you.

The transfer speeds you’re referring to were derived from metadata. There is no evidence to support a conclusion that the file transfer referenced in that metadata was the transfer from the DNC server to storage media. In fact, there’s evidence to the contrary.

That transfer occurred on July 5th. The last DNC email was from late May. In reality, the data transfer you’re referencing occurred well after the server was hacked.

It wasn't hacked at all. William Binney laid it out perfectly and the man has broken more code than just about any one else alive. When the owner of Crowdstrike was put under oath, he could not say with any certainty that the server was hacked, much less "pinpoint" who may have done it. They were given a limited amount of data that would not have stood up to scrutiny in a court of law. What you also lack the understanding of is that security breaches will be detected by even mediocre firewall software and the I.T guys will be alerted to shut down the server. Downloading e-mails on the other side of a firewall in mere minutes to a device.....like a thumb-drive?

Last edited:

It wasn't hacked at all. William Binney laid it out perfectly and the man has broken more code than just about any one else alive. When the owner of Crowdstrike was put under oath, he could not say with any certainty that the server was hacked, much less "pinpoint" who may have done it. They were given a limited amount of data that would not have stood up to scrutiny in a court of law. What you also lack the understanding of is that security breaches will be detected by even mediocre firewall software and the I.T guys will be alerted to shut down the server. Downloading e-mails on the other side of a firewall in mere minutes to a device.....like a thumb-drive?
You don’t know what you’re talking about and Bill Binney didn’t lay it all out. He breaks codes but he doesn’t know much about cyber security.

The FBI forensics analyzed the malware. They checked data logs. They traced the data moving off the servers to another site. The myth of the thumb drive is no different than your myth that the FBI had Rich’s laptop. Baseless

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

but there was a lot of stuff that wasn’t made up that increased the suspicion and prompted the investigation to continue.

At the end of the day, the IG did a thorough investigation and found that it was justified.

I accept the outcome of the IG investigation, but apparently you don’t.

Outside of your Cult, people understand that the IG has no actual power to investigate.
He is a stenographer.
He asks questions of employees, and writes down their answer.
No power to compel
Asking questions is investigating. Although the IG can't compel testimony, he did speak with those involved because unlike people in the Trump administration, they're not afraid to answer questions.

Y'all have a ready made excuse for everything, don't you?

We have the truth
It comes ready made
You should try it sometime.
You're excuse is weak. You brush off a thorough, extensive investigation with an excuse that he doesn't have the power to compel testimony while ignoring that he didn't have to have the power to compel testimony since everyone talked with him.

It's an excuse. A rationalization. It's not truth.

I just laugh at this one.
Yes, because you can’t actually respond with anything intelligent.

No
I laugh because your words are ridiculous, Laughable, and dated.
Sure buddy. You’re the one clinging to fringe conspiracy theories but I’m being ridiculous.

Some serious projection there.

You were aware that Comey cooperated with all parts of the IG investigation, right?

He "cooperated" with someone who has no authority.
Do you even understand the absurdity of your words?

Do you also know that all the declassified intel since then paints a very different picture?

But you cling to your nonsense - your cult pretty much requires it.
It’s not absurd at all. You’re just not rational. Right now your brain is scrambling to find a way to justify what you desperately want to believe.

The IG has considerable authority in the DoJ but he can’t force Comey to testify. That doesn’t matter because Comey participated voluntarily and cooperated with his investigation. There’s nothing absurd, it’s just facts.
Dismissed
Again.

Of course. That’s what you always do when you run out of excuses.

Run away.

Fact is you just can’t make a coherent argument because you’re just repeating what you were told and don’t think for yourself.
Dude, you got your ass kicked and I have to laugh at your lame flame accusing others of not thinking for themselves. Narcissistic assholes like you TRULY believe that if people were as much of a "deep thinker" as you are? That they would become a leftard that regurgitates what the corporate lamestream media spews. Leftards are a lot of things, but "deep thinkers" isn't one of them.
Y’all are just a bunch of tools. You repeat exactly what you’re told but the second anyone challenges you’re narrative you freeze up because you don’t think for yourselves.

Seen it a million times.

You don’t know what you’re talking about and Bill Binney didn’t lay it all out. He breaks codes but he doesn’t know much about cyber security.

The FBI forensics analyzed the malware. They checked data logs. They traced the data moving off the servers to another site. The myth of the thumb drive is no different than your myth that the FBI had Rich’s laptop. Baseless
Show us the proof they did what you claim.

"DNI chief John Ratcliffe on Thursday declassified documents that revealed the FBI’s so-called ‘defensive briefing’ given to Donald Trump and General Flynn in August of 2016 was actually part of the ‘insurance policy’ to take out Trump and his campaign.

The FBI was not giving Trump a defensive briefing on August 17, 2016, rather, they were spying on him and collecting information on his campaign.

The August 2016 briefing notes were filed under the FBI Russia probe “Crossfire Hurricane,” and the FBI probe into GEN Flynn dubbed “Crossfire Razor.”

At the heart of it, Joe Pientka. You’re right. I write about it in my book. But interestingly the government has scrubbed him from all reports including the FBI report, the Department of Justice report, even the FISA Court report. And the FBI has removed him from their website and sequestered him to San Francisco’s field office refusing to make him available, not withstanding any repeated demands to Congress. That’s the cover-up by the existing FBI director Christopher Wray. And the other part of this equation is that the documents today – they’re exculpatory.

They tend to prove Trump’s innocence and yet the FBI and Christopher Wray have concealed these documents along with the intel community for the better part of four years. "

The longer time goes on, the more official reports and other evidence is released to the public, the less 'shadow' the criminal TRAITORS have to hide in...In fact, there is no more 'shadow' to hide in.

FACT: Barak Obama was the most criminal President in US history - the evidence proves it.

FACT: Obama's administration was the most criminal in US history - it is indisputable based on the evidence that exists.

FACT: FBI Director Chris Wray is a criminal traitor, a POS just like Mueller and Comey, who has been groomed within the FBI to take over and not miss a beat if needed to step in. He has done that. He had worked faithfully in the best interest of the FBI, to protect the agency and its people from repercussions for exposed crimes to include treason, which the FBI is guilty of.

The evidence is all there. Wray has had and has hidden evidence for 4 years.
- the EVIDENCE proves he has committed Conspiracy, Obstruction, Perjury, Sedition, and even TREASON.

At this point, with the 'bleeding out' of evidence of the attempted political coup attempt by Obama, his administration, the complicit media, and the ON-GOING attempts to still cover-up something that has been fully exposed now CAN NOT BE DENIED by anyone SANE!

ANY continued DENIAL...ANY continued DEFENSE of these TRAITORS....ANY continued claims that THIS EVER HAPPENED can ONLY be attributed to MENTAL ILLNESS!

I have some bad news...

There are still people who even believe the Russia collusion hoax, conspired so that flat earthers could feel sane.

Last edited:

Nope. Mueller's unsupported claims (his report) are proof of nothing. And that's all an indictment is: proof of nothing. That's why we have trials.

you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

And nothing you or any internet conspiracy theorist says changes that.
Here is a sampling of Russia's Facebook ads helping Trump. They might change your vote, but no one else paid any attention to these goofy ads:
View attachment 366681

What about the democrat owned media.... how many votes are they changing?

Nope. Mueller's unsupported claims (his report) are proof of nothing. And that's all an indictment is: proof of nothing. That's why we have trials.
What were you looking for exactly?

The actual evidence the FBI looked at to make its claims. Of course, we both know there is no such evidence. Mueller pulled a fast one. He plain out lied.

Something of higher intellect than you.

There is a conspiracy section on this forum. Self-identify your idiocy there all you want.

The actual evidence the FBI looked at to make its claims. Of course, we both know there is no such evidence. Mueller pulled a fast one. He plain out lied.
The Mueller explains what they looked at. The malware was taken off the servers. They had logs from ISPs to show the data traffic.

The Mueller explains what they looked at. The malware was taken off the servers. They had logs from ISPs to show the data traffic.
I don't want his bullshit. I want to see the actual documents and data. Mueller can make all the claims he wants, but they don't prove shit without hard data.

I don't want his bullshit. I want to see the actual documents and data. Mueller can make all the claims he wants, but they don't prove shit without hard data.

So you want to see the data and documents you have no ability to actually understand?

Okay.

So you want to see the data and documents you have no ability to actually understand?

Okay.
Does Mueller have the ability to understand them? At least we coulld see whether they actually exist. People who do understand them can review them to determine whether Mueller's description is accurate.

However, we know they don't exist.

Okay.
No, let's see the data and documents you can't produce, yet rely on for your assumptions.

Okay.
No, let's see the data and documents you can't produce, yet rely on for your assumptions.
We're supposed to trust Mueller, don't ya know.

Forum List

Back