After Iraq would should we attack

three or four months of carpet bombing of NK would be a good starter, that way it would be as difficult a time as i think it would be

I guess my question...and problem with the carpet bombing would be ...why should we punish the common folks because of the blind leadership of Kim jongII the crazy one? If it comes to it..take him and his croonies out with smart bombs...the common folks have suffered long enough.

jon - Absolutely.

Kim Jong Il's subjects have been brutalized and starved into submission. They are victims. All carpet-bombing would do is to justify those who accuse the U.S. of violent imperialism.

the problem there would be that he has poisoned them against us for how many years? you go in there and talk about liberation or whatever and its going to get real messy. they already think we are the devil. we show up with guns and the like...

Drop food first, and lots of it. then go in,I would wager that they will greet you with parades and fireworks.and open arms..aand the question...what took you so long

im not so sure about that Jon. like ive stated, lil kim and the ones he followed did alot of lie telling about us in the past to their people. they would probably think the food was a trap or poisoned or soemthing like that. NK goes as far as taking our aide and repackaging it in their own to make it seem to the people that they arent as bad off as they think.

If you are hungery, you eat. point taken on gamesmanship.. but when food comes from heaven and the children are starving the kids will eat..not die and the adults will come to see jong II for what he really is

were going to have to hope for the best on this one. it will be a hard fight no matter how we do it

With Cuba, North Korea we should secure civilian safety points, and storm the capital. Kim Jong Il will have a rude awakening. If he resists, burn him! Call it Operation Urban Storm.

How? South Korea and China are on our side, along with Japan.

your talking about a huge army thats has tunnels all over the country. they are alot more powerful than you may realize, size wise.

I'm not disagreeing, but how many soldiers do they have? 3,654,223 fit and available. The
US has 73,597,731 , China has 1,829,535 , South Korea has 8,994,941, Japan has 25,405,779. Wow, thay have a few supposed nukes. We have how many? I am not saying it would be easy, but hey, the odds are against them.

What about Cuba, Neo-Nazis, and the KKK? Are they a threat?

Originally posted by amish1
I'm not disagreeing, but how many soldiers do they have? 3,654,223 fit and available. The
US has 73,597,731 , China has 1,829,535 , South Korea has 8,994,941, Japan has 25,405,779. Wow, thay have a few supposed nukes. We have how many? I am not saying it would be easy, but hey, the odds are against them.

What about Cuba, Neo-Nazis, and the KKK? Are they a threat?
yes they are, but jsut how many people do you nkow of who have detailed information on NK?
the old saying go? its not the size that matters? and its not. go into there and your going to find an army that is fanatically against the US. they would be loyal to the end

And US soldiers are not Loyal to America. Hey, we beat the nazis, they out numbered us. We would be semi-familar with the territory. The DMZ could storm the south in an instant.

Again, what do you think of the KKK, Cuba, and Neo-Nazis? What about Satanist Extremists?

I AGREE, THEY HAVE SO MUCH NON-FERTILE LAND. mOST NATIONS HAVE CEASED TRADE. tHEY WOULD STARVE. wE ARE BLESSED WITH MY HOME, OHIO, AND THE MIDWESTS FARMLAND.

Originally posted by amish1
And US soldiers are not Loyal to America. Hey, we beat the nazis, they out numbered us. We would be semi-familar with the territory. The DMZ could storm the south in an instant.

Again, what do you think of the KKK, Cuba, and Neo-Nazis? What about Satanist Extremists?
the kkk, cuba NN and those others are jsut shit thats all.

im not saying the US soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines arent loyal. but they havent been decieved like the NK's have.
have you been to Korea and seen the strict adherence the ROK Amry has? its at least twice in NK. they are going to protect it like no other becasue that is their life line. lil kim steal food from the peasants and feeds his army to they are strong. with your way of thinking, through millions of people at them isnt going to work as slick as you may think. they have been preparing to be invaded for how many years now?

Do you know how hard Americans train? What kind of technology do they have. Really. They are uneducated and are brainwashed by that midget. They need to face the truth. He has taken so much. I am not trying to spread all out christian Democratic power, but Dictators that ruthless should leave. We should just be that little step stool, to boost him to the door knob.

yes i do know what they have and how hard they train. been there done that. i notice you used brainwashed in your post. now im not arguing that in the least, becasue that is my belief also, but they are going to fight to the end because of that.

Forum List

Back