After cheering Obama who pardoned terrorists, liberals now "appalled" at Trump pardoning Joe Arpaio

Get back on topic, and stop the baiting and trolling to report posts.
Apparently the left only approves of pardoning murderers, embezzlers, etc. But if somebody enforces the law, he should hang. Oh, my, we can't have a President flouting the Rule Of Law... all of a sudden. Can we?

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Of course, liberals don't actually care who gets pardoned or why. The pardon matter is just their latest excuse for demanding the destruction of Republicans and law enforcers.

Their entire being is concentrated on that task and that task only. Their excuses and pretensions may change, but the agenda remains the same forever.

Please dear god let someone put an end to the racist pos Trump

ed you starting to go over the edge.
I know eagle I'm a little overboard ,,but Trump drives me crazy Don't understand how it doesn't affect others

He does that to me as well at times. The Virginia situation the left twisted what he said for their own benefit. Could have worded his statements differently? Yes. the point being Trump was not holding with the violence in Charlottesville. Trump has never been in league with the white trash crowd, like Obama was not with the kill the pigs wing of BLM.
After the shootings of GOP congressmen some on the extreme left needed a change of political scenery so to speak. There was a law suit brought before a local court in Charlottesville to keep those groups separated that clashed. The judge threw it out or dismissed it however you phrase it. Had the groups been separate we most likely not be talking about this. I have a sneaking suspicion the nut wings of the left and right were looking for this although for different reasons. Just a thought.

obama pardoned a crack dealer that went on to muder.

Crack Dealer Freed Early Under Obama Plan Murders Woman, 2 Kids - Judicial Watch

But liberals are going to go crazy over a misdemeanor conviction that was political in nature.
The typical and predictable chorus about all of the questionable things that Obama did in order to avoid holding Trump accountable.

The typical and predictable words of an Obama NL that ignores what he did while diverting to Trump.
The typical coward who does not have the nerve to actually spell out "NL"

Don't confuse not having the nerve with it not being necessary for you to know what it means. In fact, you called it racist yesterday. It amounts to one of two things. You either don't know and you automatically parroted what you're been taught to say or you do know which means it's not necessary to spell it out. You tell me, NL.
Not being necessary for me to know? I know exactly what it means , considering the source, but others might not. I still maintain that you are a coward for not spelling it out. You're afraid that you'll get smacked down for it. I know what's next...you're going to lie and make up some shit about what it means. Let's see.....maybe "numb nuts liberal" ?? Bovine excrement!

I have spelled it out. USMB won't post it. It puts "*****".

Smacked down? What the fuck does that mean? Do you think I'm afraid of something that meaningless? You really are the typical lefty.

You know what's next? No you don't. You're too fucking stupid.

NL.

And how many people who Obama pardoned were guilty of defying a Federal Court Order? How many had committed crimes that undermine the very authority of the Constitution?

Hundreds. Why do you have to ask? Here are five pardoned and released for traitor Bowe Bergdhal.

Khirullah Said Wali Khairkhwa
released by WikiLeaks, described him as a “hard-liner in his support of the Taliban philosophy” and “known to have close ties to Osama bin Laden.”

Captured by Pakistani border patrol on Feb. 16 2002.

Mullah Mohammad Fazl
Guantanamo case filealso describes him as being present at a 2001 prison riot that led to the death of CIA operative Johnny Michael Spann, the first U.S. citizen killed in the Afghan war. "If released, detainee would likely rejoin the Taliban and establish ties with ACM elements participating in hostilities against US and Coalition forces in Afghanistan," his case file reads.
Fazi surrendered to a Northern Alliance commander in November 2001, and was transferred to U.S. custody in December.

Mullah Norullah Noori
His Guantanamo case file says that he "continues to be a significant figure encouraging acts of aggression."
Noori turned himself in to a Northern Alliance commander in November 2001.

Abdul Haq Wasiq
his Guantanamo case file, he “utilized his office to support al Qaeda” and was “central to the Taliban’s effort to form alliances with other Islamic fundamentalist groups.”
Wasiq was detained in November 2001.

Mohammed Nabi Omari
member of a joint al-Qaeda-Taliban cell in eastern Khost province, according to his case file, and “one of the most significant former Taliban leaders detained” at Guantanamo.
Omari was captured in September 2002.

Last edited:
And how many people who Obama pardoned were guilty of defying a Federal Court Order? How many had committed crimes that undermine the very authority of the Constitution?

Hundreds. Why do you have to ask? Here are five pardoned and released for traitor Bowe Bergdhal.

Khirullah Said Wali Khairkhwa
released by WikiLeaks, described him as a “hard-liner in his support of the Taliban philosophy” and “known to have close ties to Osama bin Laden.”

Captured by Pakistani border patrol on Feb. 16 2002.

Mullah Mohammad Fazl
Guantanamo case filealso describes him as being present at a 2001 prison riot that led to the death of CIA operative Johnny Michael Spann, the first U.S. citizen killed in the Afghan war. "If released, detainee would likely rejoin the Taliban and establish ties with ACM elements participating in hostilities against US and Coalition forces in Afghanistan," his case file reads.

Fazi surrendered to a Northern Alliance commander in November 2001, and was transferred to U.S. custody in December.

Mullah Norullah Noori
His Guantanamo case file says that he "continues to be a significant figure encouraging acts of aggression."

Noori turned himself in to a Northern Alliance commander in November 2001.

Abdul Haq Wasiq
his Guantanamo case file, he “utilized his office to support al Qaeda” and was “central to the Taliban’s effort to form alliances with other Islamic fundamentalist groups.”

Today's WorldView

What's most important from where the world meets Washington

Wasiq was detained in November 2001.

Mohammed Nabi Omari
member of a joint al-Qaeda-Taliban cell in eastern Khost province, according to his case file, and “one of the most significant former Taliban leaders detained” at Guantanamo.

Omari was captured in September 2002.
Clinton wasn't smart enough ??? And the biggest AH ever to become our president has a fn clue?

The typical and predictable chorus about all of the questionable things that Obama did in order to avoid holding Trump accountable.

The typical and predictable words of an Obama NL that ignores what he did while diverting to Trump.

Don't confuse not having the nerve with it not being necessary for you to know what it means. In fact, you called it racist yesterday. It amounts to one of two things. You either don't know and you automatically parroted what you're been taught to say or you do know which means it's not necessary to spell it out. You tell me, NL.
Not being necessary for me to know? I know exactly what it means , considering the source, but others might not. I still maintain that you are a coward for not spelling it out. You're afraid that you'll get smacked down for it. I know what's next...you're going to lie and make up some shit about what it means. Let's see.....maybe "numb nuts liberal" ?? Bovine excrement!

Smacked down? What the fuck does that mean? Do you think I'm afraid of something that meaningless? You really are the typical lefty.

NL.

Thank you for admitting that you're BRFP Figure it out Sparky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please dear god let someone put an end to the racist pos Trump

Please share with us why Donald Trump's resort at Mar-A-Lago was sued in the mid-eighties by the City of Palm Beach.

Amusing is it not? Never after decades in public life was President Donald Trump accused of being a racist. Elected President in a landslide and Democrats/Progressives have, as always, grabbed their bogus RACIST CARD.

Trump%20race%20accomplishments-XL.jpg

Last edited:

NL.

Thank you for admitting that you're BRFP Figure it out Sparky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to figure it out. I'd have to care what you think. I don't. You should be able to figure out why.

Last edited:
Consider McCain's words

No one is above the law and the individuals entrusted with the privilege of being sworn law officers should always seek to be beyond reproach in their commitment to fairly enforcing the laws they swore to uphold,” McCain said in the statement. “Mr. Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt for continuing to illegally profile Latinos living in Arizona based on their perceived immigration status in violation of a judge’s orders. The President has the authority to make this pardon, but doing so at this time undermines his claim for the respect of rule of law as Mr. Arpaio has shown no remorse for his actions.” John McCain Rips Donald Trump For Pardoning Joe Arpaio | HuffPost

How many of Obama's pardons were for sworn law enforcement officers who showed contempt for the law and the court??
/----/ Neithrr a court or a police officer can force you to break the law. You are liable if you do.

Get back on topic, and stop the baiting and trolling to report posts.
Apparently the left only approves of pardoning murderers, embezzlers, etc. But if somebody enforces the law, he should hang. Oh, my, we can't have a President flouting the Rule Of Law... all of a sudden. Can we?

List of people granted executive clemency by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Of course, liberals don't actually care who gets pardoned or why. The pardon matter is just their latest excuse for demanding the destruction of Republicans and law enforcers.

Their entire being is concentrated on that task and that task only. Their excuses and pretensions may change, but the agenda remains the same forever.

Nothing you posted has anything to do with the right or wrong of pardoning the racist Arpaio.

Forum List

Back