After A Year Of Biden’s Failed Foreign Policy, Reporter Asks: “This Is What ‘America’s Back’ Means?”

The bigger failure is that of Conservatives.
What a bunch of worthless do nuffins.

The Left is crushing cunservatives because they fully deserve it.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The bigger failure is that of Conservatives.
What a bunch of worthless do nuffins.

The Left is crushing cunservatives because they fully deserve it.
LMAO newsflash, the left needs us, we need nothing from the left. That bunch of depraved freaks has nothing of value to offer to America. :itsok:

There really is no way around the fact that we proved to be an absolutely unreliable when we left Afghanistan in the manner that we did even going so far as to tell our closest allies we would not even work to get them the time they needed to evacuate.

We could not be walking into this latest conflict with Russia with a weaker hand had we tried.

There really is no way around the fact that we proved to be an absolutely unreliable when we left Afghanistan in the manner that we did even going so far as to tell our closest allies we would not even work to get them the time they needed to evacuate.

We could not be walking into this latest conflict with Russia with a weaker hand had we tried.
Yes, we should have not left at all......now nobody will believe we will fight a military war against Russia......

Why isn't Biden more of a war-hawk like we claimed he would be?

We have 50 years of Biden's incompetence as track record.

Anyone who thought Biden would be a good President is a fucking retard.

Also, you should be concerned about your OWN decision making if you voted for Biden. Realize you are STUPID and you probably should not listen to your own opinions on anything.

Last edited:
We have 50 years of Biden's incompetence as track record.

Anyone who thought Biden would be a good President is a fucking retard.

Also, you should be concerned about your OWN decision making if you voted for Biden. Realize you are STUPID< and you probably should not listen to your own opinions on anything.
I voted for Biden......and I still think invading Iraq was stupid from the outset and I wouldn't commit a single US soldier's life to defending Ukraine....

But I am consistent on my position of being against foreign military invasions into countries we should stay the fuck out of

Yes, we should have not left at all......now nobody will believe we will fight a military war against Russia......

Why isn't Biden more of a war-hawk like we claimed he would be?
We absolutely should have left. That does not change the fact that Biden royally fucked up.

Did you have an actual point or just pontificating on assumptions that are utterly false?

Forum List

Back