African Attack on Elderly White Man

Right wingers merely need to come up with better solutions instead of only complaining about the left or democrats.
Absolutely! Carry a gun and look at all blacks with suspicion until they walk by. Don't take your eyes off of them until they are no longer in striking distance. If they want to create violence, give them violence.
If that was my father, the dead attacker would be laying near by...

Absolutely! Carry a gun and look at all blacks with suspicion until they walk by. Don't take your eyes off of them until they are no longer in striking distance. If they want to create violence, give them violence.
If that was my father, the dead attacker would be laying near by...
Things don't happen in a vacuum. While there is no justification for that form of "unprovoked violence", I have heard some blacks complain that they are getting paid less for their music and dance moves or that their work is being plagiarized by others who get paid more for it.

1. So long as one lives in the changing United States (as the recent census figures have shown), people will have to exercise extra caution.

2. When one sees a potential predator approaching, one should seek to find refuge, perhaps a nearby store.

3. Sadly, the attack often comes suddenly. Cowards are like that. There is nothing one can do to prevent it.

4. Deepest sympathies to the victim.

5. I no longer go out for walks so frequently, for sadly this area is seeing a growing number of potential predators looking for their prey.

Forum List

Back