African Attack on Elderly White Man

Day after day, same thing, same people.

They need to be segregated or removed from civilized society

Animals

There is NO motive for this except a RACIAL attack.

I dont see this ever ending.

Their GRANDPARENTS may have had reason to harbor HATE, but not this vile young generation of Africans. They've been taught this from their music and culture.

1623608360613.png

Needs to be found and charged with a hate crime along with attempted murder and given a punishment to the full extent of the crimes.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Homeless Man Arrested After Attack on 70-Year-Old Man Caught on Camera in Venice​

Paramedics took the victim to a hospital where he was treated for "serious injuries." His name was not released.​

Macio Harger allegedly approached the man at about 12:40 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Ocean Front Walk and punched him in his face, according to a Los Angeles Police Department statement.

Venice Beach is in California, not Africa. Was the attacker a foreign student? A tourist? Somebody here on a work visa? Was he caught? Was his embassy contacted?

Venice Beach is in California, not Africa. Was the attacker a foreign student? A tourist? Somebody here on a work visa? Was he caught? Was his embassy contacted?
No idea. Wouldnt surprise me if this was another Ilhan Omar type that we wasted money on to fly here.

Contact the Sheriff. The sheriff's office is handing out ccw permits to combat the rising attacks on the vulnerable.

We NEVER get answers.

I wish someone would just axe one of these creatures, "WHY did you walk up to an old man, and without provocation, try to kill him?"

I'd just like to hear from their own mouths, why they do this shit.

Apparently he was living in a Venice Beach homeless encampment.

So he was caught. According to the headline, he's African. What country is he from? How did he come to be living homeless in the US.? Is he going to be deported?

No, he was one of YOUR homeboys. Dumbshit. Just out for a stroll and an attack on a helpless old white dude.

Apparently he was living in a Venice Beach homeless encampment.

So he was caught. According to the headline, he's African. What country is he from? How did he come to be living homeless in the US.? Is he going to be deported?

He was imported by YOUR Democrat hero politicians, you ignorant twat.

Forum List

Back