Africa is Rising

1) I'm sure the Nigerians will be OK. There are lots of other folks they can sell their oil too. I hear they are in OPEC too.
You don't know what you blabber about - read up upon Nigeria's internal Oil theft
2) There are no Negroes in Africa. That ugly slur is only used against Black people in the USA.
There are hundreds of millions of Negros in Africa.
Only inherent RACIST like YOU, use a skin color to refer towards people. I would never use racial slurs like White, Black, Yellow etc.
I don't call Tamil Indians "Blacks" even though many of them are darker then Negros - they are Tamils.
The "political Correctness" idiocy by Lefty&Libs of e.g. "African" has plunged all kinds of ethnicity and races into a single pot - An Algerian is not a Negro, neither is an Ethiopian, an Egyptian nor a Moroccan or a Jamaican. The latter is a Caribbean!!
3) Niger will be making LOTS of revenue with or without a pipeline. They will be getting fair market price for their natural resources now, instead of being robbed blind by the parasite French.
Keep dreaming - the present Pipeline running through Niger is a total loss for Nigeria - due to sabotage and theft on behalf of Niger elitists and their warrior clans/tribes - plus ISIS. And whoever rules Niger will simply sell of permits to stash his own pockets.

It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.

The funny thing is that RUSSIA is doing it to screw these countries over.

They're like "France must think we're stupid", maybe, maybe not, but Russia certainly does.

Negro countries in general are far too dumb and backward to exploit their own raw natural resources (not even to mention the further processing of raw materials, aka value adding chain-process) - therefore their governments chose to totally rely onto foreign countries and companies to do that for them, and thus their own government elitists stashing their own pockets via simply selling permits. Since they ALL don't give a shit about their own Negros.

E.g. Nigeria until today is too dumb and lazy (unqualified) to run and work it's own oil-industry/exploration, simply selling off exploitation permits to foreign companies via their State Oil Ministry - unlike e.g. Indonesia or Malaysia that invested heavily from the 70'ies onward, into education and technical know-how transfer, in order to control and benefit from their own natural resources.

Due to their rudimentary know-how - hundreds of "local driller companies" (owned by government elitists) operate illegal oil fields, causing massive pollution and a low output, whilst additionally robbing their own government of revenue.

Nigeria is facing unprecedented adverse economic challenges stemming from the impact of theft of large volumes crude oil. The problem has progressed to the extent that the country is unable to meet its increased OPEC quota. The country has been unable to capitalize on the rising energy prices following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Industry observers indicate that the country is losing as much as 80% of its oil production to theft, though other analysts claim a figure around 60% is more accurate. According to the Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC), in the first quarter of 2022, the country lost an estimated $1 billion in revenue to crude theft.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari says the country’s revenue crisis “is caused by the activities of unscrupulous citizens through the theft of our crude oil and pipeline vandalism. Local authorities have also accused Nigeria’s security forces of working with the oil thieves, while the Nigerian Navy alleges that people with inside knowledge of the Ministry are involved in the theft.

All these constant revolutions, military coup d'état, uprisings and genocides in Negro countries are due to a "change of wallets" amongst their Negro elitists - none of them cares or gives a shit about their populations well-being.

You obviously have never been to and worked/lived in Negro countries.
Whatever happens in Negro countries today, is entirely SELF-INFLICTED since their independence from the 60'ies onward. Naturally they love to complain and relate to totally irrelevant issues during their Colonization periods, so that their elitists can continue stashing their pockets and keep their own population as dumb and underprivileged, just as before Colonization, which factually brought them technical advancement and educational enhancement.
Just observe as to how those elitist Negros managed to totally screw up, former flourishing countries like Rhodesia and SA.

As for US$ 0.80, for a kg of uranium oxide concentrate (U3O8), you got a source for that? or just your personal blah, blah?

Not at all. They just put the money in their own pockets, rather than investing in their own countries.

"Gold that was seized form the French royal family and the Catholic church". OK. Where did THEY get it from? It was stolen. From Africa. Unless they stole it from some country in the Americas.

Where in Africa did they steal this gold?

The various countries of Africa becoming united might happen in a thousand years. ... :cuckoo:
Humanity struggles with larger, multi ethnic alliances particularly when there are ancient feuds and cultural differences underlying modern tensions. Think of the Balkans. Colonial conquests further disrupted any attempts at regional unity by utilizing existing fractures and creating boundaries irrespective of existing territories and peoples.

You hit the nail on the head. ... :thup:
Every African country is composed of various tribes that have been waring with each other long before a European ever set foot on the African continent.
They still go to war and fight each other all the time trying to position their tribe to be the dominant tribe and rule the country.
Which is why there are endless civil wars taking place in every African country.
Africa (and other regions like the Middle East) had national boundaries imposed on them by foreign entities who had their own agendas for the region. It is no surprise that many still struggle to form a sense of national unity.

Negro countries in general are far too dumb and backward to exploit their own raw natural resources (not even to mention the further processing of raw materials, aka value adding chain-process) - therefore their governments chose to totally rely onto foreign countries and companies to do that for them, and thus their own government elitists stashing their own pockets via simply selling permits. Since they ALL don't give a shit about their own Negros.

(my words, quotes messed up)
That is actually an interesting point as colonialism was often an extractive enterprise, extracting the raw materials and then sending them abroad for value-added processing. Take the textile industry, for example. They expanded the growing of cotton, for example, shipped it to mills in Europe to be made into textiles, then selling the finished product, including back to the local populations, at a profit. They effectively destroyed the native textile industries and created a cheap workforce of simple farm workers.

Only inherent RACIST like YOU, use a skin color to refer towards people. I would never use racial slurs like White, Black, Yellow etc.
I don't call Tamil Indians "Blacks" even though many of them are darker then Negros - they are Tamils.
The "political Correctness" idiocy by Lefty&Libs of e.g. "African" has plunged all kinds of ethnicity and races into a single pot - An Algerian is not a Negro, neither is an Ethiopian, an Egyptian nor a Moroccan or a Jamaican. The latter is a Caribbean!!

That’s so contradictory. A Tamil is a Tamil. An Algerian is an Algerian. But then you lump a whole bunch of other Africans into “Negro”? Not Ghanan, Hutu, or such.

(my words, quotes messed up)
Nonsense - the fabrication of textiles in India factually destroyed the own British textile industry. Read up some history.
Since the Negro qualification towards producing anything was beyond acceptance - no one bothered to set up manufacturing plants in any significant numbers. Read up some history
The same happened to the Dutch with their textile plants in Indonesia. Americans invested heavily into the international concessions in China - setting up cotton processing plants - and thereby successfully undercutting the own cotton industry in the States. Read up some history.

Last edited:
I hear there is a big oil pipeline being built from Nigeria to Europe. It has to travel thru Niger, and was scheduled to be completed by the end of this year. Since power in Niger has shifted from President Bazoum (puppet) to the coup leaders, the pipeline is being delayed.
Because they didn't ask the people or coup leaders of Niger if they could put a pipeline thru their country. The oil companies have already invested millions and millions of dollars in this project.
If I ruled Niger I would make those oil companies pay thru the nose to run their pipeline thru my country.

They do pay through the nose, but with Niger in turmoil it may not be worth it. Too much sabotage... like TAPLINE through Syria.

You don't know what you blabber about - read up upon Nigeria's internal Oil theft

Keep dreaming - the present Pipeline running through Niger is a total loss for Nigeria - due to sabotage and theft on behalf of Niger elitists and their warrior clans/tribes - plus ISIS. And whoever rules Niger will simply sell of permits to stash his own pockets.

@Ms Turquoise

Too much turmoil and infighting among African states.

Africa (and other regions like the Middle East) had national boundaries imposed on them by foreign entities who had their own agendas for the region. It is no surprise that many still struggle to form a sense of national unity.
How about e.g. the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia? those nations never existed before Colonialism. And yet they don't slaughter each other off. - Read up some history

That’s so contradictory. A Tamil is a Tamil. An Algerian is an Algerian. But then you lump a whole bunch of other Africans into “Negro”? Not Ghanan, Hutu, or such.
You obviously don't know what constitutes a NEGRO or where the term derives from, nor to whom it applies.

When I made a clear distinction in regards to Southern Africa - aka Kaffers contra Zulu nation, Sana people and Hottentots - you and IM2 immediately came up with me supposedly using a "racist" term - ignoring the FACT that e.g. Zulu Nation folks themselves called these other Bantu folks KAFFERS. Also ignoring the fact that the only two Negro countries who coined Kaffer to be an offensive term - are the ruthless Dictatorships of Zimbabwe and South-Africa - since both hold in majority a Bantu (Kaffer) population and both are regularly suppressing and murdering of the Ndebele (Zulu) in Zimbabwe, and Xhosa/Swazi folks in South Africa.

What is very interesting is:
Any thread where the term "Africa"/"Race" or "Black" appears - the only Mod that continuously shows up is YOU - making himself notoriously known for blatant false and ignorant statements. Read up some History - if you are soooo interested in those topics. !!!

Humanity struggles with larger, multi ethnic alliances particularly when there are ancient feuds and cultural differences underlying modern tensions. Think of the Balkans. Colonial conquests further disrupted any attempts at regional unity by utilizing existing fractures and creating boundaries irrespective of existing territories and peoples.
Nonsense

No one stated that e.g. Europe or Asia is perfect

Colonial conquests disrupted Negros from killing and slaughtering each other off - that's a FACT
The conquering and subjugation of Southern-Africa by the Zulu nation was utterly disrupted by the Europeans warring and defeating the Zulu nations.

The Dahomey Kingdom - see this ridiculous nonsense movie about the Amazon warriors, were known for attacking and destroying any other tribe/kingdom - especially via these female Gbeto & Mino warriors - in the movie solely referred to as Agojie - and their respective Kings where known for their atrocities and slave-trading. It was the British who enforced the banning of slavery onto the Dahomey Kings.

Any Negro tribe that subjected or conquered other Negro tribes - NEVER brought any progress, a unity or civilizational enhancement - but simply and only provided for the interest of it's own tribe and elitists - whilst oppressing end exploiting the loser's and even their own tribe - UNTIL TODAY.

India was NEVER a united nation in it's 3000 years before Colonialism entered. That the British made use of those existing religious and territorial disputes is correct - since it didn't change anything in regards to an non-existing Indian unity but gave the British the upper hand.
Therefore it is thanks to Britain, that a united India even exists.

Go and read up some history. Instead of referring to people that oppose your faulty statements with facts - as being akin to dogs.

Last edited:
It makes me so happy to read about the recent coups in West Africa. First, Burkina Faso and Mali. Now Niger and Gabon. Hopefully, all the African nations that are still colonized will gain their independence.
If Africa ever becomes completely free and unites together as ONE Africa, they will be a world power. They have enormous natural resources and minerals in their continent. They just need to get rid of the parasites who are stealing from them. I hope I live long enough to see this happen.
Rise, Africa, Rise.
Whites might call these coups, but you and I know that these are revolutions for independence.

Forum List

Back