Afghanistan Gun Dealers Selling US Weapons Seized By Taliban

We were invading them. not the other way around. We would do no different than they did.
invading? get your head out of xidens ass---protect....did the scum demonRATS change the reason too?

This is ridiculous. Biden should be impeached and tried for TREASON.

The USA gave $100 billion in weapons to terrorists. FUCKING BRILLIANT.

There's nothing to worry about......

When those weapons and the Taliban who have them land in America and start killing innocent Americans with them, the Democrats will declare it a Gun Violence Epidemic and use the crisis to force YOU to give up YOUR guns......for your "safety"

(They won't bother the Taliban....they're buds)

See? All is good :eusa_dance:

This is ridiculous. Biden should be impeached and tried for TREASON.

The USA gave $100 billion in weapons to terrorists. FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Wonder if Hunter Biden is getting a piece of the financial action.

is that what they tell you?
my, you are a good little sheep---but you lie

Same thing happened in Iraq. Same things happen everytime we toss arms around. No one has to tell me this.

Biden just gave the weapons to the terrorists in the Taliban?
Please explain how...

The arms that Taliban got were from the Afghan Amy, not the US army...

So please tell us how US was meant to get there arms back? Did Trump have a plan for that when he was leaving last Christmas?

The US govt did a HORRENDOUS job of assessing and understanding Afghanistan's culture, of failing to understand it could not replace hundreds of years of culture, plug-and-play style, with the US' type of government, a horrible job by trainers and commanders of assessing ability/ capability / commitment to fighting the Taliban, of assessing local commanders and leaders who eagerly took money to hand the keys of cities over to the Taliban without a fight.

This should not only be a humiliating defeat but also a HUMBLING one.
I don't think this mess is an accident...think it was planned to be a mess.

Please explain how...

The arms that Taliban got were from the Afghan Amy, not the US army...

So please tell us how US was meant to get there arms back? Did Trump have a plan for that when he was leaving last Christmas?
Ask pknopp

I got that from him.

I explained how it happened. We gave them to them. If you disagree it's on you to explain why.
Where did I disagree? I agree with you that Surrender Joe armed the Taliban with billions of our weapons.

Where did I disagree? I agree with you that Surrender Joe armed the Taliban with billions of our weapons.

We armed them for years. We tried to pretend the army just went home. No they simply took their country back over.

Forum List

Back