Afghanistan Gun Dealers Selling US Weapons Seized By Taliban

Biden never gave the Taliban anything. His failure to support the Afghan government and Army led the Taliban capturing those weapons. I think Biden is God's curse on us, but the truth is simply the truth. He gave nothing.

What you are arguing is for never ending occupation in a place we never had any business occupying.

Biden never gave the Taliban anything. His failure to support the Afghan government and Army led the Taliban capturing those weapons. I think Biden is God's curse on us, but the truth is simply the truth. He gave nothing.
I disagree. Biden swore an oath did he not. He's bound by that oath of office. Then there's the 90,000 killed from Fentanyl he's allowed to pour across our open southern border. The nearly 200 people including over a dozen US soldiers he got killed in his screwed up Afghanistan withdrawal which was widely criticized by most other world leaders. This guy has blood on his hands.

I disagree. Biden swore an oath did he not. He's bound by that oath of office. Then there's the 90,000 killed from Fentanyl he's allowed to pour across our open southern border. The nearly 200 people including over a dozen US soldiers he got killed in his screwed up Afghanistan withdrawal which was widely criticized by most other world leaders. This guy has blood on his hands.
Were those goalposts heavy when you moved them? Facts are facts. I believe Biden should be impeached for many crimes against the American people, but he did NOT give weapons to the Taliban.

Were those goalposts heavy when you moved them? Facts are facts. I believe Biden should be impeached for many crimes against the American people, but he did NOT give weapons to the Taliban.
Biden is the damn POTUS and is responsible for what happens on his watch. This includes running from Afghanistan like a bitch leaving WEAPONS OF WAR (Dems love using that term let them eat it) in the hands of ruthless thugs who RAPE and MURDER people. That's on Biden I don't care under which president the weapons were shipped over there under. Biden wanted the job so let him own the job and be held accountable. If it took another 6 months to clear out those weapons then so be it.

Maybe we should send Obama, Kerry, & Blinken under cover over there to buy it all back....

:p

The US - in all of its short-sightedness, arrogance, baseless hope, and stupidity - gave the Afghanistan govt & their 'military' all of those weapons with the belief they were ready to stand on their own and fight and defeat the Taliban.

Holy shit were THEY (the govt) Wrong!

The former Afghanistan govt and their former 'military' handed all of the weapons over to the Taliban....or you can say the Taliban SEIZED the weapons if that will make you feel better.

The Taliban swept through Afghanistan so fast and we had already pulled the vast majority of our military out that we didn't even have the chance to get all of our American citizens out, let alone try to destroy all the weapons and equipment we left behind.

Last edited:
Biden is the damn POTUS and is responsible for what happens on his watch. This includes running from Afghanistan like a bitch leaving WEAPONS OF WAR (Dems love using that term let them eat it) in the hands of ruthless thugs who RAPE and MURDER people. That's on Biden I don't care under which president the weapons were shipped over there under. Biden wanted the job so let him own the job and be held accountable. If it took another 6 months to clear out those weapons then so be it.
That would be abandoning the Afghans. Isn't that what he later did?

The fact was that he did NOT give the weapons to the Taliban. Why is that so hard to understand?

The US - in all of its short-sightedness, arrogance, baseless hope, and stupidity - gave the Afghanistan govt & their 'military' all of those weapons with the belief they were ready to stand on their own and fight and defeat the Taliban.

The former Afghanistan govt and their former 'military' handed all of the weapons over to the Taliban....or you can say the Taliban SEIZED the weapons if that will make you feel better.

The Taliban swept through Afghanistan so fast and we had already pulled the vast majority of our military out that we didn't even have the chance to get all of our American citizens out, let alone try to destroy all the weapons and equipment we left behind.
YOU ARE INCORRECT. The Afghan Army simply abandoned the weapons when they knew there was no hope for them. The probably went home, burned their uniforms and waited for the Taliban to come get them because they knew they could not escape the country and we had hightailed it out under Biden's orders. Can you blame them?

For the President to run without destroying the records listing every Afghani who had worked with the US was a death sentence for every one on that list.

This is ridiculous. Biden should be impeached and tried for TREASON.

The USA gave $100 billion in weapons to terrorists. FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Of course he should. He should be shot in the morning. He has lost control.of the whole situation over there. They promised they wouldn't be naughty.
They are normally a peaceful nation, no violence and women are especially cared for. The whole fabric of society has broken down.

Why would anyone ever think anything different would happen? It never does. The exact same thing happened in Iraq.

Forum List

Back