Afgan withdrawal.

... There is No doubt America misunderstood the mindset of Afghanistan people. ...

That's perhaps the worst problem of the new USA. In former times you was a nation full of migrants who knew others all over the world. Now you know only yourselve any longer. But the world is not a little USA. A German police officer who had been sometimes in Afghansitain said: "The Americans come. Pat you on the back approvingly. And continue with their nonsense in police training. For them is not the work of a policeman in Afghanistan in the foreground - but only the use of weapons."

Get rid of the Rump crap, I was never a Rump supporter. You're enmeshed in the binary system, I'm not. You really are an ugly little man.
You don't TELL an "enemy" you're leaving without a plan to get your people out. You don't leave Billions of dollars of weaponry still operable knowing that it WILL be used by the enemy.
Dickhead. The equipment was left there for the US trained soldiers to use.
Do you I understand that or just don't believe it. You ignorant slugs.

7000 soldiers and civilians have been evacuated in 5 days. Do you ever research anything?
Trump was negotiating with the Taliban but you stupidity suggest they didnt know they were leaving???
Are you fucking mad?

Why don't you open your ignorant mouth even wider and belch out more ridiculous statements. You know nothing but hate.
Biden is going no where so get over it dickhead.

Forum List

Back