Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

Who are they (the justice system/judge) giving in to by allowing this type of insight into an open investigation, especially one of this magnitude?

No agency, to my knowledge, has ever been required to turn over evidence from an investigation that is currently still open and on-going. And what exactly does allowing everyone to peep the government's case achieve?
First Amendment freedom of the press and the right of the people to know what their government is doing.

At least a score of news agencies petitioned the judge to release the affidavit consistent with the right of the people to know, with sufficient redactions to ensure that the government’s criminal investigation of Trump is not compromised.

Because for you there is only ONE law - serve the Reich - and Trump violated that law.

You Nazis have done much to damage this once great nation. You have destroyed the rule of law under vile scum like Eric Holder and Merrick Garland. But the majority of the nation still clings to the Constitution you are at war to end. Your celebration of the defeat of the Republic is premature.
Unfortunately, criminals often don’t pay for their crimes.

But they are criminals nonetheless – such as Trump.

Don't look at me on this thread. I keep relating to the subject as the rules say. You want to change from Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump. I guess that is a tough subject for you. I'm all tore up for you. Why don't you start a thread on the topic you like and see if there is anybody that wants to discuss it?
not at all. just a bitch talking to the agenda driven who pretend they give a fuck about fair and honest gov.

you don't. drop the charade and admit you're after trump cause it makes you feel better.

No, it isn't a criminal investigation......it is a political hit job by the democrats using their gestapo, the FBI......

Nothing they did was justified when it comes to Presidential records, you doofus...
So when some dipshit of an ex-President who recently signed a law making it a felony for him to wander off with ex-Presidential, not to mention highly classified, records.. then goes and does exactly that anyway.. crossing multiple State lines.. stashing them in an unsecured private residence where he rifles through, mixing them all up.. then allows only some to be sent to the National Archives for proper categorization and inspection after being politely reminded that ALL the documents needed to be returned.. and falsely describes the remainder as unclassified..

When some dipshit does all that, 2aguy..

Who do you imagine that dipshit had in mind sending to enforce his new law that was clearly intended to help prevent just such assholish behavior? Mary Poppins, right?

Last edited:
Correct! It's not damning for Trump. Another nothing burger from the leftist who break laws and social norms all the time.

1661689598749.png

not at all. just a bitch talking to the agenda driven who pretend they give a fuck about fair and honest gov.

you don't. drop the charade and admit you're after trump cause it makes you feel better.
You say you are a just a Bitch trying to talk to agenda driven people? Wouldn't it be better for you to take a couple of Midol and apply some hot pacs at this time of month? It might make you feel better.

You say you are a just a Bitch trying to talk to agenda driven people? Wouldn't it be better for you to take a couple of Midol and apply some hot pacs at this time of month? It might make you feel better.
yea, that's what i said.

but it does go to show you you like to make up what others said. :)

game, set, match.

night johnboy.

yea, that's what i said.

but it does go to show you you like to make up what others said. :)

game, set, match.

night johnboy.
Ghight Maryellen, this too shall pass.

Independent......riiigght.
I assure you I will not be voting in the New York Election, don't care who wins, and I only was quoting the polling data. I kind of doubt you will be either, no matter your presence or absence of partisan alliance.

Forum List

Back