Adversity bringing people together

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Muslim charity comes to aid of flood victims in deluged Doncaster village
AKF’s Imran Musa said: “The situation is very severe. The army are also on the ground. They are in urgent need of items and AKF will be rushing in essentials such as hot food, pillows, duvets, tinned food, wellies, waders and cleaning equipment.”

“We will carry on this work until the situation stabilises and returns to normal. We are mobilising volunteers from across the country. One priority is to help clean up the water once it starts to recede. Rest assured, we will be at the heart of all relief work for this community."Volunteers handed out food at the Hare and Hounds pub, which has become a refuge from the floods.

Landlord Scott Godfrey explained: "We’re on higher ground at the pub so we’ve been a bit of the base for the victims. Al-Khair’s support has been absolutely fantastic.

A better response than our Conservative government managed.

image.jpg

AKF’s Imran Musa said: “The situation is very severe. The army are also on the ground. They are in urgent need of items and AKF will be rushing in essentials such as hot food, pillows, duvets, tinned food, wellies, waders and cleaning equipment.”

“We will carry on this work until the situation stabilises and returns to normal. We are mobilising volunteers from across the country. One priority is to help clean up the water once it starts to recede. Rest assured, we will be at the heart of all relief work for this community."Volunteers handed out food at the Hare and Hounds pub, which has become a refuge from the floods.

Landlord Scott Godfrey explained: "We’re on higher ground at the pub so we’ve been a bit of the base for the victims. Al-Khair’s support has been absolutely fantastic.

image.jpg
Always a Muslim lover, right Tommy the twit?

How many Gay people died in the Orlando night club again? How many died when the box truck ran over them in France?

image.jpg

How many Gay people died in the Orlando night club again? How many died when the box truck ran over them in France?
Were these guys responsible ?

image.jpg

He doesn't want to get throw off a rooftop

image.jpg

Guys like those, handing out water were not only responsible but reprehensible in their killings. I learned in Saudi Arabia that never turn your back on a Muslim, because if you arent one of them, you could find a knife there.

image.jpg

Guys like those, handing out water were not only responsible but reprehensible in their killings. I learned in Saudi Arabia that never turn your back on a Muslim, because if you arent one of them, you could find a knife there.
What things are you responsible for that you never did ?

image.jpg

Oooh, nice retort. Well, I didnt go into a hospital at Fort Hood and shoot up soldiers that were in the care of the radical camel jockey. I didnt go to a Christmas Party in San Bernardino and shoot up innocent people. Yeah, I got trained to kill Commies during the time of the USSR, but I wont hesitate to put down some rag heads who want to yell Allah ooh Akbar.

image.jpg

Oooh, nice retort. Well, I didnt go into a hospital at Fort Hood and shoot up soldiers that were in the care of the radical camel jockey. I didnt go to a Christmas Party in San Bernardino and shoot up innocent people. Yeah, I got trained to kill Commies during the time of the USSR, but I wont hesitate to put down some rag heads who want to yell Allah ooh Akbar.
Well I am not aware that you have been blamed for those things. So I guess its one rule for you and another for the rest of the world.
Classy.

Islam states for the muzzies to be deceitful. I take this kind action with a grain of salt.

Islam states for the muzzies to be deceitful. I take this kind action with a grain of salt.

Our outreach feeds the less fortunate on Saturday mornings and there is a group who shows up I think every 3rd week, everyone is ooohing and ahhhing the Muslims were there helping...turns out they were Sikhs.

I've yet to see a Muslim group at any feedings

Our outreach feeds the less fortunate on Saturday mornings and there is a group who shows up I think every 3rd week, everyone is ooohing and ahhhing the Muslims were there helping...turns out they were Sikhs.

I've yet to see a Muslim group at any feedings
There is one in the OP. They arent even local.

Forum List

Back