Ads down right hand side of page

Seriously lol! Like why would I be looking up those kinds of stuff? It's disgusting.

Boners are disgusting? Are you making fun of the OP and his apparent ED issues? Shame on you! You ladies have no idea how lucky you all are not to have those things to deal with! Erections are one of the unexplained mysteries of nature. We are just lucky they ever happen at all. :smoke:

well...libs are damn lucky seein' as lib women pass themselves off as guys and the guys have had theirs cut off.

Hello, unfortunately, these are not forum ads, only these pages on the ones you entered, clear the entire browser and there should be no ads and install addblock then there will be no ads I have it installed, this plugin and I have no advertising

I started getting banner ads at the bottom of the page in Safari. Very annoying.

1636987923412.png

All I get are pet food adds for keeping your birds feathers shiny and stuff like that

*****CHUCKLE*****

:banana::):banana:

These ads featuring erectile dysfunction, boners and porking IS INSULTING to members here and I would espeically think insulting to the women posters.

I agree. I've seen some that are the kind of Asian Spam that we ban all the time. Now -- they pay $0.04 for each placement and just come thru the front door.

It's true, they are based on everyone and their brothers watching everything you type and buy on-line.. But the CONTEXT of that is -- I type Russia, Russia, Russia a couple dozen times and get ads for "Hot Russian Women Want to Meet You".. So all big tech tyranny is doing is not smart enough to ACTUALLY know what youre doing.

I was getting ads for power washers, 3 months after I already bought.

Think Owner/Mgt needs to see some of these. If anyone has screen shots, PM them to me. I have one I can I give to them. If there's a pattern from particular sources, we can block them.

honestly I wonder if it might be that I visit conservative, christian sites, right wing sites not particularly taken with this regime's inamorata with chinese interests.

honestly I wonder if it might be that I visit conservative, christian sites, right wing sites not particularly taken with this regime's inamorata with chinese interests.

Could be if the tech tryrant spying on us was smarter. But right now, it's not THAT good. OR they dont have the guts or motives YET to mess with people like that.

I agree. I've seen some that are the kind of Asian Spam that we ban all the time. Now -- they pay $0.04 for each placement and just come thru the front door.

It's true, they are based on everyone and their brothers watching everything you type and buy on-line.. But the CONTEXT of that is -- I type Russia, Russia, Russia a couple dozen times and get ads for "Hot Russian Women Want to Meet You".. So all big tech tyranny is doing is not smart enough to ACTUALLY know what youre doing.

I was getting ads for power washers, 3 months after I already bought.

Think Owner/Mgt needs to see some of these. If anyone has screen shots, PM them to me. I have one I can I give to them. If there's a pattern from particular sources, we can block them.
Can I GET a link to those "Hot Russian Babes?"

Thanks in advance...

😉

Forum List

Back